[POLL] United States Presidential Elections 2016

The party nominees are named. Now who do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/20/polit...-melania-trump-plagiarism-incident/index.html

Almost like he planned it. Staffer takes responsibility for the speech plagiarism with a plausible explanation for it not being plagiarism, Trump declines her offer of resignation and Melania comes off smelling like a rose because the cause of the mistake was her admiration for...wait for it...Michelle Obama. Brilliant. Of course no one on the left will believe it, but brilliant nonetheless. Didn't see this coming.:lol:

I really do hope Gary Johnson or Jill Stein make a big push and that one of them is somehow successful because at this point the US needs a third party and I don't even care which one it is.
Johnson had 13% in the latest poll. 15% is the number the election commission currently required to be in the debates. He's getting close to becoming a wild card. It's like a Ross Perot that appeals to undecided voters on both sides.

Johnson had 13% in the latest poll. 15% is the number the election commission currently required to be in the debates. He's getting close to becoming a wild card. It's like a Ross Perot that appeals to undecided voters on both sides.

I sincerely hope Johnson does get to participate in the debates - it's the only thing likely to make the debates anything other than an exercise in name-calling. It would be nice to have an actual left-wing point of view presented also. It's kind of pathetic that these possibilities should be considered a "wild card".

The more I think about George Stephanopoulos. The madder I get. How this guy could go from being a Democrat party operative to the "unbiased" Chief Political Correspondent for ABC News, is beyond me.

Monday night he and his panel of airheads chatted about nonsense all through Rudy Giuliani's great speech.

Doesn't he know that Rudy Giuliani in a rock star among Republicans? Doesn't he think that a speech by Rudy Giuliani is something that his audience would want to watch?

Of course he knows these things. Make no mistake, he was doing his part to protect Clinton. He put his bias above his job as the "unbiased" Chief Political Correspondent for ABC News. Just disgraceful!

The more I think about George Stephanopoulos. The madder I get. How this guy could go from being a Democrat party operative to the "unbiased" Chief Political Correspondent for ABC News, is beyond me.

Monday night he and his panel of airheads chatted about nonsense all through Rudy Giuliani's great speech.

Doesn't he know that Rudy Giuliani in a rock star among Republicans? Doesn't he think that a speech by Rudy Giuliani is something that his audience would want to watch?

Of course he knows these things. Make no mistake, he was doing his part to protect Clinton. He put his bias above his job as the "unbiased" Chief Political Correspondent for ABC News. Just disgraceful!
Abc news has been a disgrace ever since Peter Jennings died, horrible reporters and a bunch of fluff for news pieces.

Congressman Mark Takai of Hawaii has passed away at age 49. The Democrat was one of the congressmen who would be retiring after his term was completed, due to cancer. The family has asked for prayers and privacy.

Rudy Giuliani used to be a half decent fella back when he was too liberal for a Republican party that still had some credibility. Now he just spews nonsense and compliments the current Republican party very well.

Last edited:
Rudy Giuliani put a huge dent in crime in perhaps the largest city in the world at the time, It does not really matter if you agree with his methods or not... He deserves a great deal of respect.

I dislike the man personally but to overrun him on tv? That shows no class.

Rudy Giuliani is only relevant today because of his recent anti-Hillaryness. Ron Paul buried his political ambitions.

160720-just-another-day_zpsjzb10zww.jpg

Rudy Giuliani used to be a half decent fella back when he was too liberal for a Republican party that still had some credibility. Now he just spews nonsense and compliments the current Republican party very well.
Way to miss the point entirely.

Apparently the best way to "defend the constitution" is to "attack anyone who disagrees with you".
Yes, I believe it's the first time in political history that two sides in disagreement attacked each other. Lot of firsts at this Republican convention. Next up, someone says something stupid and becomes a meme.

In Cruz's defense (although I strongly disagree with his political views), why should he endorse a man who trashed his wife
image.jpeg

Discussed his father being linked to the JFK assassination
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er-jfk-assassin-cruz-goes-ballistic/83874972/

Supported the birther controversy
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/26/464375175/trump-hammers-birther-charge-dismisses-cruz-as-the-canadian

Calls him an unstable person:
https://www.texastribune.org/2016/02/15/cruz-criticizes-judicial-record-trumps-sister/

Oops, did I trigger Trump supporters?

Last edited:
In Cruz's defense (although I strongly disagree with his political views), why should he endorse a man who trashed his wife
View attachment 569392

Discussed his father being linked to the JFK assassination
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er-jfk-assassin-cruz-goes-ballistic/83874972/

Supported the birther controversy
http://www.npr.org/2016/01/26/464375175/trump-hammers-birther-charge-dismisses-cruz-as-the-canadian

Calls him an unstable person:
https://www.texastribune.org/2016/02/15/cruz-criticizes-judicial-record-trumps-sister/

Oops, did I trigger Trump supporters?

I agree, with you but that doesn't give privilege, also I feel part of his bitterness is one of "you'll vote for his brand of crazy but not mine?"

I agree, with you but that doesn't give privilege, also I feel part of his bitterness is one of "you'll vote for his brand of crazy but not mine?"
To be fair, I've been hearing on Glenn Beck this morning that the booing was staged by Trump insiders. If I didn't know any better, I would dare say that Trump is the anti-christ.

To be fair, I've been hearing on Glenn Beck this morning that the booing was staged by Trump insiders. If I didn't know any better, I would dare say that Trump is the anti-christ.

The fact you use Glenn Beck as the reference...the guy makes up stuff all the time to churn the pot. Also I think both him and Hilary are neck and neck in that race.

@mustafur I've had to put the video you posted inside spoiler tags because the title of the video is inappropriate - I guess you didn't notice it, but bear in mind that external stuff being linked to will not trip the GTPlanet swear filter and hence extra care (i.e. spoiler tags and/or language warnings) is needed.

The fact you use Glenn Beck as the reference...the guy makes up stuff all the time to churn the pot. Also I think both him and Hilary are neck and neck in that race.
I think that it has some doubts, but I think twitter should have some weight here. Trump knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, why else do you think that Trump threw a hissy fit over the speakers issue before the convention?

I think that it has some doubts, but I think twitter should have some weight here. Trump knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, why else do you think that Trump threw a hissy fit over the speakers issue before the convention?

Cause as you said Trump is a loon, and any bit more press he can get especially at a volatile event where a good amount wanted to see him ousted only helps him rise above, when he "wins" in spite of it. In reality Trump loosely makes the leap to being "right" because of what Cruz and co had happen at said event, thus he was validated in doing such. But this doesn't mean that it was a full on conspiracy has Beck tends to try and paint the entire world, he sees through is glasses of paranoia.

Cause as you said Trump is a loon, and any bit more press he can get especially at a volatile event where a good amount wanted to see him ousted only helps him rise above, when he "wins" in spite of it. In reality Trump loosely makes the leap to being "right" because of what Cruz and co had happen at said event, thus he was validated in doing such. But this doesn't mean that it was a full on conspiracy has Beck tends to try and paint the entire world, he sees through is glasses of paranoia.
Then how about this from a contributor of Fox News?

Then how about this from a contributor of Fox News?

It's possible, sure, but the opposite is just as easy as Cruz camp made a bogus claim to take steam away from Trump because many establishment insiders don't want Trump. I still feel it's just as plausible that Cruz is bitter because as I said, people are fine with Trump lunacy, but not Cruz lunacy.

This in no way is a Trump defense as it is a defense of rational when talking about a party that is well known at shooting themselves in the foot cause none of them can get along. That is unless there are democrats in the same water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back