Polyphony are dikheads

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 11 comments
They put the Purple Concept Car in GT1 which kicked arse. The engine sound was cool, the car was cool and 500+hp was good in GT1.

Then, the bastards at Polyphony went and took it out for the rest of the GT Series. :grumpy:

As far as I know, there were two concept cars.

The first one you win in one of the comp's... cant remember which one sorry. That one had about 200 hp and went alright.

The second one you win for getting gold on ALL the B-licences including the test. That one has about 550 hp and went like a rocket. Tyres stayed to the road like superglue too. Awwwwwsum.

Are you kidding?

Correct me if I am wrong but the concept car is without a doubt the best stock car in gt1. It drives better than some race modded cars I have sold off (e.g. the castrol supra gt).

Yeah, you can get two different concept cars in GT1. The first one, the one with less hp you can get if you win gold from every B license test. It is coloured red.

The other concept car, which is heavily tuned, and coloured yellow or purple, you can get by winning one of the nationality races (like UK vs. Japan), but I can't exactly remember which of them it was.

The Purple Dodge Concept Car owned! About 500hp - which is good for GT1. You win it from the America vs England Championship. The Red Dodge Concept Car that you have to get all golds for sucks.

Originally posted by Eddy
The Purple Dodge Concept Car owned! About 500hp - which is good for GT1. You win it from the America vs England Championship. The Red Dodge Concept Car that you have to get all golds for sucks.

I thought it was the other way around... :confused:

Dont forget the Dodge Concept LM-Edition in GT2. That was great, it was silver with a spoiler. I think its known as the "Dodge Copperhead"

Back