Porsche 911 GT3 Save?

Originally posted by SledgehammerVette
I finally got a SharkPort, does anybody have the save with the 911 GT3, #51 Viper GTS-R, and Stratos?

I searched and couldn't find anything.

I do! It has the GT3(fixed so it's better) Stratos(sorta hybrided), and the 51 viper. I'll send the save to you.

what's your address? the board links to it's own e-mail thingy, and I can't attach the file...jordan? Can you fix this?

Whoa, I haven't seen you around in about a year! Nice to see you're still alive, Sledge.

Btw, Gearhead has a lot of GT3 hybrid and hidden car saves over at his site, in case you're interested.

Ya I just checked out his website.

I tried making my first hybrid about an hour ago. Didn't go so hot.

Tried swapping a Mugen S2000 engine with a CTR2's Turbo, and a Spoon S2000 Race Car's muffler into the Spoon Civic. I also changed the color on it from the Mugen S2000. Put the Spoon S2000 Race Car Chassis on it, and Spoon S2000 Race Car front and rear tires.

When I loaded the game up I got a S2000 LM race car. With 243HP.

I sent it to you.

I hate when I make a hybrid, and it really doesn't increase the hp.

I have a Miata LS with the Renisis Rotory in it(there was thoughts by Mazda of making a real one)and I only have 756HP. That's all I can get out of it. Here's the parts I have on it:
Mini cooper Displacement
Viper GTS polish, balance, and rom
Viper GTSR concept NA tune stage 3
Esprit Intercooler
787B normal turbo
Viper GTS muffler

I can't get it any faster. You would be quick to say "put a stage 4 turbo on there", but it doesn't work. Turbos on a high revving NA engine makes the car slow as hell to get going at low RPM, and a rush of power at 7500 RPM. It makes the car really hard to drive. I found that a normal turbo doesn't have as much of the same effect, but all of the ones I've tryed give me the same hp.

Anyone know what I should do?

PSG, I haven't used the car yet, but I think the reg stratos chassis would work. Go into stats and chech wheelbase, then get to the program and try to find a matching one, but make sure it doesn't match the Rally Stratos chassis(meaning the stats in the game read the wrong wheelbase). I did it on the Miata '89 Opt, and used the Elise chassis. If it is reading the wrong wheelbase, and the wheels need to be moved farther away, get a chassis that's a little bit bigger, and make sure it's MR and the right wieght(or close to it). It's sorta trial and error, or trial and good.

Back