Porsche 934 Turbo RSR Joins RaceRoom, With Two More Porsches Arriving Early 2019

Day 2 of trying to tune this animal.
I want to drive it hard just not quite there yet.
Throw this Porsche 934 around the Nordschleife. Welcome to the green Hell ;) But so rewarding once you finally manage to drive a clean lap.

Throw this Porsche 934 around the Nordschleife. Welcome to the green Hell ;) But so rewarding once you finally manage to drive a clean lap.

I have problems walking around the Nordschleife in R3E apparently. I can count on one hand the number of clean laps I've ran. Heck, if I manage to keep the car from hitting a wall I consider it a successful lap. LOL.

I was about to add the 934 to my collection today but, due to a little thing called tax and the promise to buy my son a game for his Switch; I had to postpone my little Christmas gift to myself. Maybe I'll be able to buy all the content this weekend? We'll see. But at $45 USD, the game is a steal. Heck just for the tracks I am missing, that is a good deal. I need 10 tracks then I have them all.

I have problems walking around the Nordschleife in R3E apparently. I can count on one hand the number of clean laps I've ran. Heck, if I manage to keep the car from hitting a wall I consider it a successful lap. LOL.

I was about to add the 934 to my collection today but, due to a little thing called tax and the promise to buy my son a game for his Switch; I had to postpone my little Christmas gift to myself. Maybe I'll be able to buy all the content this weekend? We'll see. But at $45 USD, the game is a steal. Heck just for the tracks I am missing, that is a good deal. I need 10 tracks then I have them all.
Good choice to first buy your son his switch game. And to make the R3E Premium pack even more attractive you can also buy Vrp's and add JARDIER as discount code. Saves you another 5%. And the tax, well maybe it's better not to talk about it...

Back