Porsche Car Pack Coming to FH3

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 244 comments
Horizon Promo is a thing you unlock. You earn in game money for documenting all of the cars in the game.

It's a feature where you get paid credits for every unique car you photograph in game

I'm familiar with the feature, but does it unlock cars? Or was it meant that the 918 Spyder is listed among the cars players need to capture?

Last edited:
I'm familiar with the feature, but does it unlock cars? Or was it meant that the 918 Spider is listed among the cars players need to capture?
It doesn't unlock them, but if the 918 is there then there's a good chance it'll be available to us at some point, unless it gets removed from it

k4fyQuj.png

These rims weren't in the game previously were they?

Weird that they're adding them in now... not complaining though.

k4fyQuj.png

The 4 rim designs after the Borbet rims weren't in the game either.
I wonder if this means that the Lexani and DUB rims are in too?

k4fyQuj.png

Okay this is getting really exciting haha, first a Porsche car pack, then new rims?! Wonder if theres more

So, at this point we are just waiting for official news, right? This Porsche pack isn't available yet and it was not formally announced? Wondering when we will see the pack. I'd like to cruise around in a GT2 sometime soon.

Many (possibly all) of those new rim styles were previously in Forza Motorsport 4. Maybe they finally got some licensing agreements renewed in order to add them to Forza Horizon 3.

Many (possibly all) of those new rim styles were previously in Forza Motorsport 4. Maybe they finally got some licensing agreements renewed in order to add them to Forza Horizon 3.

Just what I was thinking, most of those rims are from the 360 era. I had the Boyd Coddington Slayer rims on my Scirocco in Forza Horizon 1.

I've split the Porsche talk off into its own thread. I know the rim discussion isn't strictly linked to it, but for simplicity's sake, it's in here too. :)

The Panamera isn't included in the dev build's database so technically it won't work, but I decided to body swap it over the Rolls Royce Wraith just to get it ingame.

33183506293_ccd37d933a_o.png
Since in theory I can just swap the GT4 over the existing GTS, I might show off the Cayman too.

Back