Porsche Car Pack Coming to FH3

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 244 comments
I'm wondering if we might get two separate packs out of this. Leaked list had 21 cars which when you think of it including 7-8 cars per pack it'd still leave a few over for forzathon.

I'm wondering if we might get two separate packs out of this. Leaked list had 21 cars which when you think of it including 7-8 cars per pack it'd still leave a few over for forzathon.

IMG_0139.JPG

Ignore the months on the dates, but those are some of the Porsches accounted for. :D

I was going to try and get to grips with my newly acquired copy of DiRT Rally again tonight, but that'll wait for another day because Porsches come first.

Edit: How big is the update?

I'm glad this is a Car Pack rather than an expansion.

and hopefully this also means Porsche will be available from the very start in future Forza Titles.
It very much will my friend.
https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Porsche_Car_Pack

"Today Porsche and Turn 10 have announced an in-depth six-year partnership on a variety of Forza franchise initiatives. The Forza/Porsche partnership begins today with the launch of the Porsche Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3, bringing seven amazing new Porsche models to the Horizon Festival. In addition to the pack, we’ve also got a series of new #Forzathon events starting in April where everyone can earn Porsche reward cars at no additional charge."

Confirmed Porsches for FM7 then. And FH4.

God that GT2 looks hot. Not sure that's worth $60 bucks to get Forza and the $7 for the Porsche Pack but by God it's tempting.

God that GT2 looks hot. Not sure that's worth $60 bucks to get Forza and the $7 for the Porsche Pack but by God it's tempting.

It's a fun game that doesn't take itself too seriously while still being better than the others in the genre. I'd say it's worth it, as long as you don't expect an iRacing experience.

https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Porsche_Car_Pack

Porsche has returned to Forza, this time bigger and better than ever! Today Porsche and Turn 10 have announced an in-depth six-year partnership on a variety of Forza franchise initiatives. The Forza/Porsche partnership begins today with the launch of the Porsche Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3, bringing seven amazing new Porsche models to the Horizon Festival. In addition to the pack, we’ve also got a series of new #Forzathon events starting in April where everyone can earn Porsche reward cars at no additional charge.

This means two things:
1) FM7 WILL HAVE PORSCHE AT LAUNCH!!!!
2) It's entirely possible they just inked a deal, like the one EA had....uh oh...

It's also incredibly unlikely Porsche would finally end on exclusive deal to jump into another.

Ignoring the fact GT Sport just announced the marque yesterday. It's likely all of these deals happened around the same time as one another.

So they've announced the DLC, updated the game but they haven't made the cars available to buy yet (at least in the UK), that's helpful.

I had the pack pop up in the store, so I purchased it but I'm unable to install the pack.

UK here.

Well played, T10. I am not surprised to see them not wasting their second EP slot on a glorified car pack now that there's no need for it anymore, but even I didn't expect them to find such a nice way to add Porsche back in FH3, with a car pack adding the newest Suttgart metal and a few fan favorites which already featured in past Forza games back via Forzathon. It's a nice way of saying "Porsche's back for good this time".

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if future FH3 car packs featured a Porsche here and there.

Now the speculation about that second expansion pack they owe us Season Pass holders should begin in earnest...

P.S: is the Carrera RS in? Be still, my heart!

Back