Porsche Car Pack Coming to FH3

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 244 comments
I was not really a Porsche guy before since I only have had RUFs to drive in Gran Turismo games but these ones I now have in Forza Horizon 3 have taken my fancy. I have all the current Porshe cars out in my garage. I just hope RUF comes to FH3 because the CTR2 is a car that goes all the way back to Gran Turismo 2 for me & it is a memories car from my earliest days of car games. I have the Porshe 911GT2 but its just not the same in appearance.

Last edited:
1987 Porsche 959

A - 763

Retro Super Cars

Cr - 400,000
T - 800

POWER - 450hp
TORQUE - 501Nm
WEIGHT - 1447kg
FRONT - 43%
DISPLACEMENT - 2,849

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

I was not really a Porsche guy before since I only have had RUFs to drive in Gran Turismo games but these ones I now have in Forza Horizon 3 have taken my fancy. I have all the current Porshe cars out in my garage. I just hope RUF comes to FH3 because the CTR2 is a car that goes all the way back to Gran Turismo 2 for me & it is a memories car from my earliest days of car games. I have the Porshe 911GT2 but its just not the same in appearance.

Probably won't happen. RUF has mostly been use by games as more of a Porsche stand-in, rather than a separate manufacturer.

Back