Porsche Celebrates Its Racing Heritage With Five Custom Macan SUV's

No better way to celebrate racing heritage with an SUV that has never gone racing. Okay, I make poke fun at them but I think this is pretty cool still even though it's a bit tacky.

I think this is pretty cool still even though it's a bit tacky.
200.gif

SKH393T ... old UK plate (1 August 1978 – 31 July 1979), but not legal to use in those colours on a modern car (or even on one from '78). Seems like there's something significant about it, but google tells me nothing - anybody know?

Last edited:
SKH393T ... old UK plate (1 August 1978 – 31 July 1979), but not legal to use in those colours on a modern car (or even on one from '78). Seems like there's something significant about it, but google tells me nothing - anybody know?

These cars are located in Singapore

The liveries are cool but I don't think the Macan is the most appropriate vehicle for them.

I have actually seen a Cayman GT4 in Martini colors. That's more along the lines of what I want. And there was a 918 prototype with a Martini livery but matte black.

Well, that's kinda ugly:rolleyes: cool livery's but not on a Macan.

They should have done that the past years with the LMP1 919 Hybrid...

Now, that's boring... I guess they are just try to remember that Macan is actually a Porsche.

May see if Livery Editor in GTS can duplicate one or two of these.
I read this article somewhere else and had the same thought. I own GTS just a couple of days so it is my first livery, but I attempted to create a livery of the Salzburg design on a 911 already:

20171229_211947.jpg

Last edited:
Back