Porsche Not in FM4 Confirmed (Originally Porsche may be in Forza 4. Check this out).

I will be disappointed if Porsche isn't in, I won't lie about that.

I know one person who will jump for joy and take pleasure from the fact there not in.

Bah.

To me I'm a huge Porsche nut. There's so many models of Porsches that I want, and so many limited runs too. I definitely will take the RUFs but if given the option and only had to choose 1 I'd go with Porsche all day. Race models, street models, classics to the new ones, and even the limited runs like the 250 911 Sport Classic makes me drool...

1 day I will own a Porsche. Most likely first one would be an air cooled 911 or 911 turbo from the 90s.

You know...IF there is no Porsche in FM4 it won't really bother me that much, even though they are one of my favorite manufacturers. Why? Well, the RUFs are still beautiful cars, and its not like it is GT5 where we are getting RUFs with sub par graphics. The above screenshots look amazing.

You got a point there. At least we'll still be getting cockpits and updated graphics. BUT I STILL WANT MY PORSCHE!!!

I don't think we will know until we pop in the install disc.
We'll know once T10 reveals the official car list. I mean, it's not like the inclusion of RUF rules Porsche out. And proving that the car in that infamous picture is a RUF doesn't, either.

It just means that we have no proof/clue that Porsche is in. Which might just be T10 catering to the deal they've got with EA to not advertise the game using Porsche. Maybe they're just more thorough this time around.

Then again, assuming that Porsche isn't in is probably the best way to go about it; that way, I won't be as disappointed if it is confirmed to be out, but I'll bepositively suprised if it's in.

Let's face it, we aren't going to get Porsche.

Let's face it... that's the same assumption that continues to be made for no reason whatsoever aside from the fact that GT has RUFs and not Porsches.

We'll know, as has been said, when we pop the disk in the game OR if T10 officially announces the brand.

Well, looks like the small remaining glimpse of hope just faded out :(

I am a sad Panda.

Here is the back of that black RGT8. The rear bumper still doesnt match the yellow car in that infamous photo. It shows the rear bumper at about 54 seconds.

Its the Ruf Rt12 S:ill:
oHNUs.jpg

forza4_porsche_analysis1.jpg

The exhausts are still different. Still haven't found a right replacement for that turbo s. Sorry I will try to bring a higher res picture.

Last edited:
With all due respect you cant possibly see exactly what the exhaust pipes look like in that extremely fuzzy image. All you can see is the bumper cut-outs

I think it's a RUF in the photo. Why? Because there's a McLaren F1 there too, and a 911 Turbo (the car speculated) would be no match for the F1, even an RGT-8 would be a long shot, but it could be very possible.

Of course theres the 80% chance I'm wrong.

IF THE SLANT NOSE ISN'T IN THERE, IMMA BE MAD, YO.

EDIT

@crispychicken49

It could be that the F1 is about to lap it ;)

Last edited:
And you still can't see the pipe itself.

How come I can't find that RT12 s on google with the same bumper am I typing it wrong? It could still be either one, but most likely the ruf. Can someone please tell me where this car is on google?

All I found is this
2010-ruf-rt-12-s-rear-view-static.jpg

Last edited:
Throw fuel on the fire
Speedart Porsche
If it was a speedArt Porsche (or a TechArt, Gemballa or whatever), it would mean that T10 has the Porsche license - as those aren't manufacturers that get unmarked chassis from Porsche and put their own VIN on it, but take a fully assembled Porsche and modify it.

Back