Porsche Not in FM4 Confirmed (Originally Porsche may be in Forza 4. Check this out).

Throw fuel on the fire
Speedart Porsche

d2d86aa3.jpg

The Forza one doesnt have 3 *big* vents on the bumper. It only has 2 and maybe a small 3rd one that sint visible in this pic.

The exhaust shape is also seems smaller in the picture compared to the techart. Anyone else see the difference. Also where did that RT12 s with that bumper come from?

Last edited:
If the games industry in general have been having problems with the Porsche licence and T10 are having the same issues, I can't see that image you guys keep putting up being a Porsche. Like some of you have stated, it is to early for them to release information on whether porsche are in or not, which makes me think they would not want to loose that licence by leaking information in a trailer. Therefore, that car is surely a RUF.

Just my 2 cents, hope i'm wrong though :scared:

Didn't you just say you can't see pic? It's a Porsche no doubt about it, just look at the bumper and compare it to the turbo s and it's an exact match.

I was just watching the Eurogamer video, at about 2:15 it shows images of a lot of cars, if you pause at just the right moment there are 2 pics which to me look like Porsche. At 2:15 take a look at bottom left picture, looks like porsche to me.

In a bit of a rush at the moment, if you guys can't find or see what i'm talking about, I will try and get link up later tonight

I was just watching the Eurogamer video, at about 2:15 it shows images of a lot of cars, if you pause at just the right moment there are 2 pics which to me look like Porsche. At 2:15 take a look at bottom left picture, looks like porsche to me.

In a bit of a rush at the moment, if you guys can't find or see what i'm talking about, I will try and get link up later tonight

Here it is http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/novo-video-de-forza-4
I see what your talking about unfortunately the images are pretty blurry. The green car in the middle of the far right column could be a Porsche or a RUF. Same goes for the orange car in the bottom left corner and one car over and up from that. Its just to blurry to tell. Its definitely an older model. Im guessing 80's.

Dan has confirmed that there are AI auto-upgrades now; it could well be as part of the upgrade that 911 Turbo-S features Porsche Tequipment aero upgrades as well as mechanical ones to make it more competitive.

It doesn't have a tequipment aero upgrade on it, you're probably thinking the mirror is attached to the spoiler.

To be honest, the only thing that bothers me is that we don't get to see Hammond's reaction in case of Porshes' absence.

Well, from that Eurogamer trailer, I noticed something about that orange car that resembles a Porsche/RUF. I then proceeded to look up all the RUF models, and to what I found, the only cars that it could be from RUF are the CTR, and BTR.

On a closer look this car has black wheels, so I looked up Google Image's of both the CTR and BTR, neither have black wheels stock. So then I looked on the Porsche timeline. I found this little gem.

Job_finished_006.jpg

Notice how it has no whale tale wing, just like the trailer, and it has black wheels, just like a trailer. Very strange huh?

No, it doesn't. That was a leaked trailer and haven't been officially released as promotional material for Forza 4.

The closest bet for Porsche in Forza 4 right now, is the relationship Turn 10 have with ALMS. If they don't have Flying Lizard in the game, that's one hell of an elephant in the room.

crispychicken49
Well, from that Eurogamer trailer, I noticed something about that orange car that resembles a Porsche/RUF. I then proceeded to look up all the RUF models, and to what I found, the only cars that it could be from RUF are the CTR, and BTR.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60729015@N06/6017268936/

On a closer look this car has black wheels, so I looked up Google Image's of both the CTR and BTR, neither have black wheels stock. So then I looked on the Porsche timeline. I found this little gem.

Notice how it has no whale tale wing, just like the trailer, and it has black wheels, just like a trailer. Very strange huh?

That looks like a non RUF
Actually a 73 Carrera RS
4663cb35.jpg

Last edited:
Steve Mcqueen
That looks like a non RUF 80's targa in the pic like this one

And like someone already said thats a clip from FM3 that was used and its not an official trailer so it means nothing.

It doesn't have a tequipment aero upgrade on it, you're probably thinking the mirror is attached to the spoiler.

I'm almost certain the yellow car in the video has the Teqiupment rear wing with the top part painted black. IIRC, that was posted a few pages back on a real 997 Turbo.

I'm almost certain the yellow car in the video has the Teqiupment rear wing with the top part painted black. IIRC, that was posted a few pages back on a real 997 Turbo.

When I watch the video the spoiler isn't black and it looks like a shadow comes over it. I could be wrong but it really looks like a shadow going over it.

I think people are getting too overworked on this issue. Porsche was in Forza 2 and Forza 3. Also keep in mind that there are MANY vehicle makes that aren't used to advertise, but are still in the game.

I think T-10 just threw us a nice delicious bone to say "looky looky". I'd be very surprised if Porsche wasn't in Forza 4. What I also don't understand is..., what's so wrong with RUF.?.? Just for the sake of argument, lets say that Porsche wasn't included. What the heck is wrong with the RUF versions?

Gotta be honest.., if someone came to me and said "you have a choice between the Porsche XXX or the finely tuned RUF version of that Porsche XXX.., sweet Jesus.., give me the RUF!!!!!! What's so wrong with a company that takes a well known name and makes it BETTER. Are some of you so hung up on the "badge" that adorns the hood that the pro tuned versions are unacceptable?

T-10 adding RUF is a very good move IMO. I'm hoping this opens the door for the possibility of some other well known tuners to show up in either the game or via DLC.., such as SPOON!!!!

I like RUF but I like Porsche better. RUF never touched many of the classic Porsche cars, and they don't touch the race spec versions like the GT3 RSR or the old 917k.

Since ALMS was announced as a sponsoring partner with Forza, and since the GTC class is all 997 GT3 Cup cars, I am still siding with the assumption that Porsche is in the game. And we still won't know for awhile...

I like Ferrari and Chevrolet more than Porsche, so my panties are still moist know they will be present in the game still.

What's so wrong with a company that takes a well known name and makes it BETTER.
Nothing wrong with an RGT-8 or an RT 12, but... A better car then the GT3 RS 4.0? :odd:
RUF doesn't make one, that's for sure.

Also, RUF doesn't make race cars. No 911 RSR, no 911 Cup S/R, no RS Spyder, no GT1, no 917...
The RUFs are a fine replacement for the Porsche Turbo and the like, but as soon as you get into the 'RS' models, there's no substitute. Let alone something for the race car...

RUF just can't replace Porsche. The simple thought that some game developers might have considered it to be the case is insulting.

HBK
RUF just can't replace Porsche. The simple thought that some game developers might have considered it to be the case is insulting.

I honestly don't think RUF is replacing Porsche in F4. IMO.., it just looks like T-10 has added another option to the vehicle line up. Personally I still prefer the RUF versions to their standard Porsche models.

Nothing wrong with an RGT-8 or an RT 12, but... A better car then the GT3 RS 4.0? :odd:
RUF doesn't make one, that's for sure.

Also, RUF doesn't make race cars. No 911 RSR, no 911 Cup S/R, no RS Spyder, no GT1, no 917...
The RUFs are a fine replacement for the Porsche Turbo and the like, but as soon as you get into the 'RS' models, there's no substitute. Let alone something for the race car...

Most importantly no Carrera GT !! :(

Do RUF actually make N/A versions of their cars? Because Porsche's best work is almost always sans turbo.

I honestly don't think RUF is replacing Porsche in F4. IMO.., it just looks like T-10 has added another option to the vehicle line up.
I truly hope so.

Personally I still prefer the RUF versions to their standard Porsche models.
Of course, pretty much as RUF can't replace Porsche, Porsche can't replace RUF either. Both make awesome cars.

It's just that Porsche has a tremendous motorsport pedigree, whereas RUF has not.

Back