Porsche the big colaboration with PD... what's next??

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 294 comments
The way the GT2 RS is just CRUSHING lap records lately it'd be nice to have that. It's pretty special even if it's "just another 911". :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised if the GT2 RS is exclusive to Forza. After all, it was Dan Greenawalt who hosted its world premiere.

I wouldn't be surprised if the GT2 RS is exclusive to Forza. After all, it was Dan Greenawalt who hosted its world premiere.

It's appeared in other non-Forza games; mostly low-profile or mobile games though. Off the top of my head it's in Gear.Club Unlimited 2, Real Racing 3, NFS No Limits (as of their most recent update) and CSR2 (yuck).

It's appeared in other non-Forza games; mostly low-profile or mobile games though. Off the top of my head it's in Gear.Club Unlimited 2, Real Racing 3, NFS No Limits (as of their most recent update) and CSR2 (yuck).

Maybe Forza got the car exclusive for console racers while not bothering with mobile

Last news are indeed very exciting! Hope to see more in near future, personally 914, 935, 911(993).

Actually was very happy with my all time favorite dreamcar 911(996). Sadly didn't find Jetalliance livery for it, so if somebody here saw any, please share.

wow check out the elevation changes in Road Atlanta. Looks way flatter in Forza.

Also note this is flappy paddle which I guess is now an option in the GT2.

I suppose the end game may be Forza's entire Porsche list which is quite huge.

I thought that PD, Kaz anticipated the EA Porsche license to expire, and they were already working on modelling Porsches years ago...

since Porsche is one of desirable brands, one would think PD has a few cars and modeled ready for release, more than what they are currently offering....

Throwing shades at Kaz...

Last edited:
(Like many other car manufactures)
Speaking of those other manufactures I made a list categorising the brands based on how thair licenses were handled
but before that i have to make some things clear . 1 I started from GT4 since the majority of brands we had in recent years came from there . 2 Brands included for one game only (Tajima , Fisker etc ) were not included. 3 Brands that came as part of an update (De Tomaso etc) were not included due to not being in the series for a long enough time yet. 4. Brands that made/continue to make only one car (Cizeta etc) were not included 5. A car returning from a previous game dosen't count as an update to the lineup of said brand. Edit isuzu was moved to rarely/often updated due to the inclusion of the 4200R in GT5 .
Abarth
AC Cars
Acura
AEM
Amuse
Art Morrison
Autobianchi
Bentley
Buick
Callaway
Carerham
Crysler
Dome
Eagle
Fiat
Ginetta
Grand Touring Garage
Holden
Jensen
KTM
Lancia
Lister
Marcos
Maserati
Mercury
MG
Mugen
Nismo
Opel
Opera Performance
Qullim Motors
Panoz
RAM
RUF
Saleen
Scion
SEAT
Shelby
Spoon
Spyker
Tesla
Tommy Kaira
Tom's
TRD
Trial
Triumph
Vauxhall
Zagato

To be clear a brand that got 1 new car in 20 years like cadilac is considered rarely updated while a brand like Alpine is considered often updated .
Alpine
Autobacs
Blitz
Bugatti
Cadilac
Chaparral
Daihatsu
HPA Motors
HKS
Hyundai
Infiniti
Isuzu
Jay Lano
Land Rover
Mines
Pescarolo Sport
Plymouth
Pontiac
RE-Amemiya
Suzuki
TVR
Volvo

Alfa Romeo
Aston Martin
Audi
BMW
Chevrolet
Citroen
Dodge
Ferrari
Ford
Honda
Jaguar
Lamborghini
Lexus
Lotus
Mazda
Mclaren
Mercedes-Benz
Mini
Mitsubishi
Nissan
Pagani
Peugeot
Porsche
Renault
Subaru
Toyota
Volkswagen

Last edited:
New all electric Taycan was revealed today. (In real life, not the game to be clear.)

2020-porsche-taycan-103-1567519787.jpg

Would love to race the Mission E vs the Audi e-Tron.

high-mission-e-concept-car-2015-porsche-ag-2-1533221420.jpg

Last edited:
PD should take a rest from the 911s...

4 Porsches that definitely are loved by car enthusiasts would be:

Porsche 959 (F40's rival)
Porsche 918 Spyder (One of the Holy Trinity and the fastest production car Porsche has ever made)
Porsche Carrera GT (loved by everyone, unique, one of the best sounding V10s and the last pure machine supercar with a manual gearbox)
Porsche 917K (Le Mans winner in the 70s, one of the most famours Posche Race cars, if not the most)

I expect PD to DEFINITELY add these 4.

Back