Porsche the big colaboration with PD... what's next??

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 294 comments
PD should take a rest from the 911s...

4 Porsches that definitely are loved by car enthusiasts would be:

Porsche 959 (F40's rival)
Porsche 918 Spyder (One of the Holy Trinity and the fastest production car Porsche has ever made)
Porsche Carrera GT (loved by everyone, unique, one of the best sounding V10s and the last pure machine supercar with a manual gearbox)
Porsche 917K (Le Mans winner in the 70s, one of the most famours Posche Race cars, if not the most)

I expect PD to DEFINITELY add these 4.
I agree. Carrera GT and 918 Spyder ftw.

PD should take a rest from the 911s...

4 Porsches that definitely are loved by car enthusiasts would be:

Porsche 959 (F40's rival)
Porsche 918 Spyder (One of the Holy Trinity and the fastest production car Porsche has ever made)
Porsche Carrera GT (loved by everyone, unique, one of the best sounding V10s and the last pure machine supercar with a manual gearbox)
Porsche 917K (Le Mans winner in the 70s, one of the most famours Posche Race cars, if not the most)

I expect PD to DEFINITELY add these 4.

Porsche 911 GT1 both racecar and street should also be included in that list

Taycan has just been announced!
Amazing job from PD, having the car confirmed in the game as it is presented to the public !:D
Not only that, it seems that PD have announced a long-term partnership with Porsche too!

I guess you could say that the Stuttgart brand might now be one the biggest used licenses from PD, joining the likes of Toyota and such.

Last edited:
Nice car but I won't use it. Glad for those who will.

How many Porsche models will GT Sport have once they add the Taycan? A total of 8, right?

That's not too bad. I would like to see them add a few more racing models though.

911 GT3 Cup or Supercup
An older Carrera Cup car
I don't want to sound ungreatful but yea ill prefer the 1971 917K instead of the homage concept.

GTPlanet's current site traffic does not concur with either of your assessments.
well you get traffic because there is something new, it does not mean everyone like it. I came here to see what these new cars are. Now that I know they are not racing cars, I can say that I don't care for them at all.

Nice car but I won't use it. Glad for those who will.

I would like to see them add a few more racing models though.

911 GT3 Cup or Supercup
Kaz likes the wrong Porsches :D

well you get traffic because there is something new, it does not mean everyone like it. I came here to see what these new cars are. Now that I know they are not racing cars, I can say that I don't care for them at all.

Kaz likes the wrong Porsches :D
Imagine we got a 935?!

I'd love some classic DTM get remastered for GTSport. We have the BMW M3 E30 street car, but let's get the race car alongside the Mercedes EvoII and the Alfa Romeo. Hell, include the Opel too!

The busiest page on the site is the article that specifically names the Taycan in the title. If no - or few - people were interested in it, this would not be the case.

I'm sure we'll get older Porsches down the line... They're the ones I prefer too.
But people have to realize that Porsche won't have much interest in that; they'll want to see their new stuff! (And PD has to deal with it with diplomacy...)

Older Porsche’s have been the norm. 962, 356, 930 and a few other 911 gen’s. The 917K, 918, 959 etc. all look shoe in’s given PD’s recent output.

Back