Porsche the big 'unused' license from PD

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by nickf1gr, Sep 19, 2018.

1. GTV0819

GTV0819

This seems to be PD's great opportunity to have many Porsche in the game as possible, since the previous titles didn't highlight the brand at all, just RUF filling the spot with older models instead.

I think this is also one of the main reasons why many players here like GT Sport, because of Porsche's presence in the game.

2. CTznOfTime

CTznOfTime

I stand corrected...
    The fact that Kaz and Porsche management are standing side by side is a clear evidence that the two companies are actively collaborating, Porsche giving preferred treatment to GT over all and any other game/sim developers....

Even when EA had exclusive license with Porsche, there was no such thing that I know of...

:tup::tup::tup::cheers:

Definitely good for PD, GT and all of us here !! :gtpflag:

ProjectF likes this.
  3. sirjim73

sirjim73

A well timed reminder that there were other "Porsches" in Gran Turismo games of the past...

I hope Kaz sees this and remembers too :drool:. Would love to see the return of the "Group C Turbo Ruf in GT Sport" to drive in parade with the 80s 911.

Plus it's an enjoyable watch. Mr Ruf appears to be so modest and genuine. How does a man like that make such a beast :bowdown:

nickf1gr likes this.