POS Photo Mode Hall of Shame - UPDATED MAR 2 - VW Karmann Ghia

• Thread starter phantasm
  • 80 comments
djphantasm
*** UPDATED - MAR 2 - NEW PICS IN POST 38 ***

So some complain about it, but others think that it's what makes GT so special. I for one, think the vast amount of POS everday drivers is what makes GT so captivating. Buy your RL POS (piece of sht for those who don't know) and you get to thrash it around in game, without increasing your insurance.

In any regard, this thread is to honour the unhonourable, to praise the unpraised, to show the love for the almight POS!

Let's post some great Photo Mode pics of your favorite POS' now... and it's a race to be the first to post the legendary pink Vitz :sly: 👍

#1 VW Lupo 1.4_____ #2 - 3 Autobianchi A112 Abarth____________ #4 Pontiac Sunfire GXP

#5 - 6 Pontiac Sunfire GXP________________ #7 - 8 VW Lupo 1.4

#9 - 12 Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-B

#13 - Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-B

This is an awesome idea for a thread:) I mean everyone does the flashy cars. The crapheaps get no love:)

Will endeavour to contribute once I've had a chance to play a little.

Fiat 500F
More on my site.

Plus if I ever get around to playing GT4 again, i'll take some shots of the Midget race and the Classic midget. Hopefully doing crazy things.

stumpydino
hey u better not be dissin the pink yaris now :mad: :lol: actually it looked kinda cool slammed tho

no dis... 1 of my favorite rides in GT3! Can't wait to have it in GT4. Got some new shots i'll be adding today...

Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe coming up - all 19Bhp of it !

carol1.jpg

carol2.jpg

yeah man this thread rocks. I remember this thing in GT2 called a midget i hope its in GT4 it would be a great pisstake photo :lol:

blu3s&#8482
dude, i would soooo post pics of my pink vitz from gt3 if i could import my cars over also. ^-^

Dont dis the vitz !

Can't buy the Pitz... I don't think it's in the game :(

Gotta have wire wheels :irked:

vitz.jpg

Flerbizky

vitz.jpg

how about the old beetle thats a good pisstake car. Take a photo of it next to a merc/ mclaren slr or somthing. That would be a right laugh

*** New Pics in POST #1

More Lupo 1.4
Added Pontiac Sunfire GXP
Added Autobianchi A112 Abarth

Side note... Flerbizky that pic ROCKS!!! Exactly the spirit of this thread. 👍

No pink vitz:tdown: 👎 💡 maybe it's a prize car colour as in GT3.

cjrciadt
A Skyline a POS how dare you!!!!(kidding :crazy: )

I was about to ask the same thing ?.. A Skyline 2000 is NOT a POS.. Quite the opposite !...

Stick with the program Phantasm !.... ;)

Not a photomode picture but LOOK AT THE BEST LAP TIME! :scared:

ImageShack wouldn't show thumbnail:

IMG1.jpg

What do you get when someone calls a car a POS simply by it's engine output?

Answer: Someone who has no idea about cars and only learns about them through video games.

Congratulations. You should really look through some magazines and take some lessons before you call one of the first Skylines a POS.

I've gotta agree, the Skyline is not a crappy car, same for the Model T and the Benz motor carriage (although there is something humorous about a car from the 1880s drifting :lol: ).

Anyone want to post pics of the Citroen 2CV? Now that car is a crapbox.

Flerbizky

phantasm
No pink vitz:tdown: 👎 💡 maybe it's a prize car colour as in GT3.

Race Idiot
No! no! you needed to use those gold millionspokes on it. :grumpy:

I believe I found what you guys were so eagerly looking for, with mandatory gold multispokes wheels 👍 :D

The super-duper, almighty, everyone's dream car:

Toyota V(P)ITZ U Euro Sport Edition '00 - Pale Rose Metallic Opal

Now :bowdown: and thank me for bringing you such good news :D :sly:

And also, you guys are missing this other true POS (it's too bad there is not the 4x4 version of it, my mother used to own one 15 years ago - it kicked ass on the snow :D)

FIAT Panda Super i.e. '90 - Avorio Delhi

I rule :sly:

The Wizard.
P.S. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, but my AR Max USB device is not compatible with GT4 Photomode, apparently. So I had to take the pictures of the pictures (:D) with my Digital Camera, directly from the TV screen - couldn't wait to get a working USB device, I had to be the first one to post the almighty Pitz, which, by the way, becomes available in the 'Used Car Showroom II' at the beginning of December - I got mine December 4th

Attachments

• Toyota-VITZ.jpg
    Toyota-VITZ.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 82
  • FIAT-Panda.jpg
    FIAT-Panda.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 46
i'd say the 1970 2000GT-R is when they started getting serious with the skyline.

but in all seriousness this thread is for fun... so chill. Will focus more on midget's and panda's in future. 👍

Back