Post best GT3 HYBRIDS (non-MK Format)

• Thread starter GT40 MKII
  • 37 comments
United States
in a house
gt40mkii
please urgent help needed
I am trying to get my friend into hybrid building (non MK format) so please all expert builders (or non) come up with some good cars to get him started on this
note: THE DIABLO IS ONE HE WANTS :)

To get hybrids you would have to use an x-port/sharkport or something similar anyway, and you're in the US, so mk's works properly for you!!

It's PAL peeps who are missing out, so why you don't want MK's fornat hybrids i can't fathom...

Hi GT40 MKII. Do you or your freind have a gameshark or a codebreaker? If you do there are codes for those. I have made the Diabalo with a Gameshark, and it works good. :) 👍

well one of my fastest race cars is a RUF 3400S with an Opel Calbria V6(12,000rpm) and 4wd, with a F1 trans. It has around 830hp and its the only 4wd car ive ever had that handels as good as a RWD vehicle.

GT40 MKII
Hey Polyphony 001 back off i was typing in a hurry and Darin Ill show him the site thanks for it.

Hey, no hard feelings, i didn't mean to insult you, i was just joking. :guilty:

I can now use other people's hybrids but I am still struggling to make them myself. I need to know what numbers code for what part to make my own. :grumpy: no, :mad:, and even :banghead: !!!

Just got gt3 myself and I must say i am impressed thouroughly and the RX-8 is very muchly underpowered along with the 350z, so i came up with a few things for them And the gts-r is for fun

RX8
MOTOR-787B
TRANSMISSION-F/688 S
Suspension-F/094H
chassis-RX7 LM
Drivetrain-RX7 LM

350Z
Motor-Loctite Zexel (jgtc)
drivetrain-Pennzoil NISMO JGTC.
transmission-F/090s
Suspension-F/094H

gtsr concept
Motor-GTS-R team oreca
suspension-Same
Trans-F/688s
drivetrain-Team oreca

And I thought of all this all at work
If anyone wants to try them out please do so and post your comments so I know wether or not to follow through with them

hybrids are easy enough to make as long as you know what you are looking for. if you dont know what you want, then you will get really confused but if you find what you are lookinhg for, getting it into the game is not a problem as long as it's the right format (codebreaker code for codebreaker, gameshark for gameshark) an it will put in on the car in the #1 slot.

guess what I FINALLY HAVE THE DIABLO!!! i managed to figure out what I was doing wrong I needed to buy a car and I would be in business

I got to playing around with an F094/H and put all the other diablo stuff on it and now it makes 1271 hp with a v10 and not a v12 It is also insanely fast and corners very well for my liking... :D and I DO WANT MK's PROGRAM to give it a spin but i am missing a few important things such as a computer and an X-port but for now Ill stick to my method pick choose and go:D

I have a built hybrid S15 drift car. It's not spetacular.
S15
R34 motor and tranny, supporting mods making the upper 700hp range, R34 simulation tires (larger wheels and more grip), Pennsoil R34 Racing suspension (can lower down to 55mm)....

I make my Hybrids realistic though. I'm still goin to swap the motors around in those Honda hatches....

cool sounds fast but one of my favorites was a Diablo with a F094/H motor and transmission fully tuned it makes 1271 hp and GOES LIKE HELL! I also tend to make realistic hybrids and some unrealistic ones :D

skynards is ok fer GT2 which I have a few awesome rides such as a m12 lm powered clk racecar and a few others I ALSO have a r390GT1LM That will easily smoke a lotus elisse GT1 if u need any drag cars i am the one to call but I don't have any fwd dragsters....YET......

May i just say that your screen name and then screen pic and location are very contradictory. it makes no sense calling yourself a Gt40 and then raving about dodge vipers. I see exactly your point but i still find that quite amusing... :)

Back