Post Categories/Tags for News Search

India
India
AfraidRacer
AfraidRacer17
Is there a list of tags for all Game Reviews, or all posts on a certain game/news topic?

Not sure if I'm missing something, but I'm sure it was possible on the old site with the 'Games' section. I tried the current search but it isn't showing what I'm looking for, and throws forum topics with the tags as well.

The 'Older Posts' link on the main news page also seems to lead to the same homepage/main page with the only difference in the posts, not in any additional search features(which I think was again present on the pre-updated site)

You may be thinking of this page, which shows all the categories.

There is not an equivalent page which lists all the tags available to the public, but associated tags are listed at the bottom of each post.

You may be thinking of this page, which shows all the categories.

There is not an equivalent page which lists all the tags available to the public, but associated tags are listed at the bottom of each post.
Yep, that's what I was looking for, thanks! Would be helpful if it was easily accessible on the main page.
This is what I was used to on the old site and is missing from the new one, an easy tab for categories of news topics. Wayback Machine screenshot:
1678478995624.png

And this was the tags part, again from an older version of the website:
1678479211377.png

Naturally maintaining the site is a task that must keep you guys fully occupied, but if you ever need to do a QoL update then implementing some of the old site's features would make searching a little easier. Cheers and thanks for the wonderful work on the website always!

Back