post pics of race modificated cars

• Thread starter nitro_2003
  • 20 comments
Here's a Doozy for ya! GT1 67 Vette in my Sim Mode garage! (MODDED AND HYBRIDED)

gt1-9e.JPG

There's a

Eunos Roadster Arcade
Orange Eunos Roadster RS
Del Sol SI-R
Del Sol VG-i
67 Vette
The GT Gold License car
The GT Trophy car

These are the only ones I know about as far as Hidden cars.

Attachments

• GT1-logo.jpg
    GT1-logo.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 412
  • GT1-trophy.jpg
    GT1-trophy.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 362
  • Gt1-4.JPG
    Gt1-4.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 193
HYBRIDLVR
There's a

Eunos Roadster Arcade
Orange Eunos Roadster RS
Del Sol SI-R
Del Sol VG-i
67 Vette
The GT Gold License car
The GT Trophy car
The offishul name of that last one is "TROFFY".
There's also an extra Toyota GT-4, but it's not terribly interesting. (garage code B1, IIRC).

HYBRIDLVR
There's a

Eunos Roadster Arcade
Orange Eunos Roadster RS
Del Sol SI-R
Del Sol VG-i
67 Vette
The GT Gold License car
The GT Trophy car

Wow, :lol: :rolleyes: :eek: :odd: Can you "Really" Get These Cars In The Game?

How Do You Get These Cars In The Game?

If You Do, :bowdown:

Can you race them though? I saw somewhere that they were just for show and that if you try and race them the game crashes. Can anybody verify that?

TMM, Sorry to Reply so late, I've been away from the fourm for a few, Yes you can Race those Hidden cars, What you can't do is ad a Race Modification and choose the car in the Garage, What you need in order to have a Race Modification on one of the Hidden cars is to have it in a Garage by itself, That way you want have to select the car because it will already be the chosen car to race, Once you go to choose a Hidden car with the Race Modification installed on it then the game will Freeze, I use a 72 Block Memory card for my PS/1 games, So I simply flip the Memory car Page to one with one of these Hidden cars in a garage by itself and load it, That way I can race it with out Crashing the game!

HYBRIDLVR
TMM, Sorry to Reply so late, I've been away from the fourm for a few, Yes you can Race those Hidden cars, What you can't do is ad a Race Modification and choose the car in the Garage, What you need in order to have a Race Modification on one of the Hidden cars is to have it in a Garage by itself, That way you want have to select the car because it will already be the chosen car to race, Once you go to choose a Hidden car with the Race Modification installed on it then the game will Freeze, I use a 72 Block Memory card for my PS/1 games, So I simply flip the Memory car Page to one with one of these Hidden cars in a garage by itself and load it, That way I can race it with out Crashing the game!

Ahhhh. I still haven't been able to get the car in a garage yet. I have recently found out that I have version 1 of GT in PAL format, maybe I'll have another go sometime.

That's OK, I usually logon the forum during my lunch at work so it's kinda of 5 days a week access for me.

Tmm. I hope to see if you can get the Vette 67 going and if possible get it done in a race mod. I too have the PAL version. It sure would be interesting. I don't have a shark though.

Back