Post pics of your CLEAN (not riced out) NFS: underground cars

• Thread starter R-Spec
  • 58 comments
I want to see what u guys got for cars in NFS:U

Any 1 got sum clean cars?

i'm prob going to buy the game soon, and i want to see how good the cars can look, cuz i've mostly only seen riced out cars.
i've seen a couple clean cars, that got me wanting to buy this game.
i'd love to get online with a car that i've moded/tuned and race.......

rice for a car means all show no go, meaning if your car say looks like a race car but has nothing done for performance it would be conciderd rice, just because a car has got a massive wing and body kit doesnt mean its "rice" because for all you know it could have 400 hp under the hood :eek: and most of the cars people have in NFS:U are completely tuned, there for not rice :)

You should prolly check out those screenshot websites if you want pictures of the game, non-riced cars or whatever. 👍

My advice : Just go out and buy the game. It's a very cool game, part sim, but leaning heavily towars the arcade side. I liked it. :D

Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
rice for a car means all show no go, meaning if your car say looks like a race car but has nothing done for performance it would be conciderd rice, just because a car has got a massive wing and body kit doesnt mean its "rice" because for all you know it could have 400 hp under the hood :eek: and most of the cars people have in NFS:U are completely tuned, there for not rice :)

A 50 pound rear wing that looks like it was made by Boeing and a 100 pound body kit is rice. I don't care if your car has 1,000 horsepower.

On a side note, I'm going to be picking this game up in the near future. I tested it out at EB, and the graphics are on-par with GT3, I just hope the gameplay is the same.

Originally posted by Ghost C
A 50 pound rear wing that looks like it was made by Boeing and a 100 pound body kit is rice. I don't care if your car has 1,000 horsepower....
👍 👍 👍 👍

If the japanese cars are no go all show, they are classifed as RICE...

If american cars are no go all show, they are classifed as HAMBURGERS...

Attachments

• postpics.gif
    postpics.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 378
since no ones put anything up yet, heres a couple pics of my Neon..i havent really played the game TOO much so i dont have a whole bunch of stuff unlocked yet. I dont know if its exactly "clean" but i wouldnt really consider it "rice" either

fa63ca87.jpg

fa63ca8a.jpg

It sucks that they dont give you a numerical value for Top Speed. Judging for that, I already see the game is arcadey as hell. Still, I will buy it when it comes down to $20.

I found 1 ptetty clean car, the hood and bumper r a little too much though:
Incognito03.jpg

i'm prob gona get this game next week, i'll make lots of sweet cars and get online and kick sum ricer ass.............

Im sure when the game is moving along the graphics will look a bit better. Because all the screenshots look a bit jagged. Are the graphics better than the screenshots suggest?

This are some of my cars from my version of the Game........

:D

Attachments

• nfs-cars.jpg
    nfs-cars.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 450
that site is so bad, are these people blind, they take a perfectly good looking car and transform it in to a piece of pop art. adding little touches to spice up the looks is fair enough, i dont mind wings either, u need the downforce after all but those top 10 cars are just ridiculous.

yea

i got the game and i'm slowly progressing in it, i don't put any stickers or any **** like that on my cars, i kep em clean.

when i finish the game i'll post pics of my cars.......

my name online is RSpec106

Originally posted by Yazza
that site is so bad, are these people blind, they take a perfectly good looking car and transform it in to a piece of pop art. adding little touches to spice up the looks is fair enough, i dont mind wings either, u need the downforce after all but those top 10 cars are just ridiculous.

It makes me cry to see perfectly good cars go to waste. And half of them don't know a differance between a RSX and a Impreza!
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/index.php?go=nfs7showroom&sub=list&Car=Acura RSX&orderby=Date&how=DESC

It's not that hard to create a good looking car from that game. Just dont use the ricey looking stuff. When I was playing, I had a really clean lookin 240 that looked awesome and performed great.

hey how do you change the colour of the vinyl?? my mate can do it on his pc but you cant do it on xbox or ps2, is this true? or am i just completely blind...:banghead:
Peace

Thanks, ill post some more later. People online see them and assume because my cars arent painted the color of some bodily fluid that they are slow.

Back