Post tuning requests here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing the GT series since GT2 came out so I am fairly well at tuning. I will do my best to help everyone with their requests on here. Please allow up to 8 hours for me to post settings for your vehicile.

I'll need Make, Model, and Modifications along with whether you use assits or not. I only do track setups, no drag or drift, sorry.

Best Regards,
Kevin

Hey dude, I would like some settings for the Toyota Gt1 Race Car please. Gears, suspension the whole caboodle please!!! Is all souped up too the max by the way. Thanks!!! (And yes i do use assists)

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R

Please it's my favorite car and I cant make it work for me.
Thanks.

Full mods besides Supercharger and no engine work. 349 HP

Evo_Paul
Hey dude, I would like some settings for the Toyota Gt1 Race Car please. Gears, suspension the whole caboodle please!!! Is all souped up too the max by the way. Thanks!!! (And yes i do use assists)

Paul,

I haven't acquired the car yet but these are my settings from GT3, you should be fine with them. If not let me know and I will purchase the car and tune it on GT4.

Spring Rate F-14.3 R-15.7

Ride Height- I'll leave this up to you, if you lower it all the way it will scrape.

Shock Bound Front 5 Rear 5

Rebound Front-7 Rear-8

Camber F-1.9 R-0.8

Toe- F-0 R-0

Stabilizer F-4 R-6

Brake Balance F-15 R-9

Limited Slip

IT-17
ACCELL-41
DECEL-22

Gears Autoset-37

TCS & ASM- I'll let you play with this so it suits your needs. I just left it alone.

Regards,
Kevin

P.S. to all- I will be gone for the next 2 hours so if you want post requests and I will give them to you when I return.

RUF RGT2

These are my current settings but for some reason everytime the car goes over a little bump the car tends to get very unstable and go into the dirt or wall. All modifications that can be purchased on the car have been applied. I also usually use driving assist but put it on a really low setting (2/2/2).

Spring Rate 12.0 14.0
Ride Height 75 80
Shock Bound 6 6
Shock Rebound 6 7
Camber 2.0 1.3
Toe 0.0 1.0
Stabilizer 2 2
Brake Balance 16 13

(Can't add a spoiler to the GT4 version so I cannot adjust the downforce)

Also, a setup for a fully modified Mercedes SLR McLaren would be wonderful if possible.

Thanks for any assistance Kevin.

jalopy
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R

Please it's my favorite car and I cant make it work for me.
Thanks.

Full mods besides Supercharger and no engine work. 349 HP

Jalopy,

Cobra R is a great car this was one of my employee's favorite cars and he looked for one for a while. He ended up settling on an 00 Saleen S-281 that he got at a great deal. You can check it out on my website : http://store.yahoo.com/nonturbo/ivsas2.html if you're interested in Saleens also.

Anyways here are the settings I tuned the car with no assists.

Spring Rate- F-11.1 R-9.3

Ride Height F-103 R-103

Shock Bound F-5 R-6

Shock Rebound F-8 R-7

Camber F-6.0 R-5.4

Toe-Leave it alone

Stabilizers- Leave them alone

Brake Balance F-18 R-11

Auto Gear Set-33

TCS & ASM-OFF

I hit 7:10.393 at Nurgburgring with this setup and I made a few mistakes.

Regards,
Kevin

Meelapo
RUF RGT2

These are my current settings but for some reason everytime the car goes over a little bump the car tends to get very unstable and go into the dirt or wall. All modifications that can be purchased on the car have been applied. I also usually use driving assist but put it on a really low setting (2/2/2).

Spring Rate 12.0 14.0
Ride Height 75 80
Shock Bound 6 6
Shock Rebound 6 7
Camber 2.0 1.3
Toe 0.0 1.0
Stabilizer 2 2
Brake Balance 16 13

(Can't add a spoiler to the GT4 version so I cannot adjust the downforce)

Also, a setup for a fully modified Mercedes SLR McLaren would be wonderful if possible.

Thanks for any assistance Kevin.

Maleepo,

Try changing the front bound and rebounds to 3 and the rears to 7. Then move the stabilizer to front 3, rear, 5.

If that doesn't work let me know.

I will purchase the McLaren SLR as funds become more appropriate and post settings for you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Kevin

rat-tail
Jaguar Race car, i forget what it's called...i can't get it to handle how i'd like.

Modifications? Do you have assists? Which Jaguar race car. How do you like it to handle with oversteer, understeer, none, etc.

I need to know these things before making you a proper setup.

Regards,
Kevin

i have tendency to understeer, so i'd like it to oversteer a bit, i have it fully modded, and i use driving assistance (sp?)

rat-tail
yeah, the XJ220, i believe '88 is the year of it

Spring Rate F-16.4 R-15.2

Ride Height- As low as possible

Shock bound F-6 R-7

Shock Rebound F-5 R-6

Camber F-5.5 R-6.5

Toe-Leave alone

Stabilizer F-5 R-5

Brake Balance F-22 R-15

Downforce F-1.00 R-1.15

Limited slip

IT-15
ACCEL-50
DECEL-25

Auto Set-35

ASM settings mess with them to try to fix the oversteer problem. I don't have any understeer with this setup but if you do I can adjust it to have a bit more oversteer.

Regards,
Kevin

RossoCorsaItaly
Meelapo,

Try changing the front bound and rebounds to 3 and the rears to 7. Then move the stabilizer to front 3, rear, 5.

If that doesn't work let me know.

I will purchase the McLaren SLR as funds become more appropriate and post settings for you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Kevin

Thanks Kevin, I'll give the updated the settings a go later this evening.

Thanks also for setting some money aside to purchase the SLR McLaren. I know that it cost me a pretty penny to purchase and modify (610K car + 200K mods).

Meelapo
Thanks Kevin, I'll give the updated the settings a go later this evening.

Thanks also for setting some money aside to purchase the SLR McLaren. I know that it cost me a pretty penny to purchase and modify (610K car + 200K mods).

Meelapo,

Sounds good, let me know how the results are for the RGT2. I'll get you the McLaren settings sometime tommorow.

Regards,
Kevin

Hey,
This is a Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) ('04). I need it to win super car cup in professional mode. i needa it to handle like a dream. and be fast, because its a wreck right now and i cant find the right setting for it, i know you have the skills man... this should be a sticky!!!! :sly:

andrue
Hey,
This is a Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) ('04). I need it to win super car cup in professional mode. i needa it to handle like a dream. and be fast, because its a wreck right now and i cant find the right setting for it, i know you have the skills man... this should be a sticky!!!! :sly:

It'll be hard to win the race with the SL65. I used the SL65 but it took me a couple of tries. When you modify it modify everything except the turbos. You want to stay on the stock twins anything else is just laggy/overkill. This seems to be the case in real life also. The dealership I bought my S2K from the owner had a RENNtech upgraded SL600. The car was extremely laggy with the new turbos and he planned on changing back to stock twins as the new twins didn't even start to make a positive difference until around 110-120.

Spring Rate F-15.4 R-14.8

Ride Height- As low as possible

Shock Bound F-3 R-5

Shock Rebound F-3 R-6

Camber F-5.0 R-4.5

Brake Balance F-15 R-11

LSD
IT-15
ACCEL-25
DECEL-30

Auto Set-35

TCS-3
ASM OS-6
ASM US-8

Let me know if this helps you out. If not I can try to improve it.

Regards,
Kevin

GTchampion
Yeah tcs and all that...stock stuff..umm is that what you mean?

I need to know if you're wanting a setup for the Supercharged Z06 or the setup for an N/A Z06. Let me know how much HP you're current mods are putting you at.

Regards,
Kevin

nightfall
Everything is default.

Nightfall,

The gears to me were fine. Everytime I upshifted I was stuck right back on full boost and the car pulled very well. If you're talking about low rpm's 4k and below the car is extremely sluggish because of the turbo lag. To solve this problem lower your TCS and whenever you're going from a dead stop rev the car til it hits the rev limiter, let go of the e-brake or brake. It should stay above 4k rpm's and hit boost so you don't have any lag.

As far as the brakes try

14 in the front
11 in the rear

Brake going into the turn.

Regards,
Kevin

Hi Hows it going?

Was just wondering if you could do some settings for the Starlet Glanza V. I have biggest turbo and biggest weight reduction. Basicly top everything.

I know its not a popular car but i actually own one that why i would like it. It just understeers really bad just like the real thing.

I know what i did to the ral one to fix it but dont know how to fix it in the game. :dopey: :) :dopey:

Uh I need help on tuning the Evo VIII MR. Mine feels weird and feels unstable, and the braking is like real bad, plus on the turn the AI would catch up, but then on the straights i would pull away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back