Post your best online Drift rankings

I'm not stating this as a 'non-friendly' argument, I'm sorry, I worded it wrong, my bad. I'm not arguing with you personally or anything, I know that both of us just want to state a fact.

Look I understand what you say now, you're wording is much better this time around. What you said by taking the N tyres out of Pro physics drift, that would be ok since that nobody could ever use those tyres. I now can comprehend well what you said, and do agree with your last paragraph. All I'm trying to say is, with the current rules N tyres are allowed so there is nothing stopping you from using them. It's not that drift trials don't count or anything, but maybe then they could be sorted by tyres rather than points. That way all of us could agree with what you said 👍

I think the way to end this is for both of us to agree N tyres are allowed on drift, until the rules or something change, and I will (and already do) agree with what you said there. I'd really like to end this here, hope you agree with me there :lol:

Sorry as well, didn't need to make another post did I :dunce:

Last edited:
It's all good guys!:)
I am working on my new ranking in the Blitz R34...got I so far- London foward.
(All rankings achieved in Pro Physics), I'm not sure if I will be too worried about going fro rankings, as they get wiped with every update, I had about 5 1st place Drift rankings with the Blitz R34 before spec III, oh well I suppose I'm not in any real hurry to get my Rankings back, but it will be nice to have them again.
Peace out,;)
Rusty*

I'm not stating this as a 'non-friendly' argument, I'm sorry, I worded it wrong, my bad. I'm not arguing with you personally or anything, I know that both of us just want to state a fact.

Look I understand what you say now, you're wording is much better this time around. What you said by taking the N tyres out of Pro physics drift, that would be ok since that nobody could ever use those tyres. I now can comprehend well what you said, and do agree with your last paragraph. All I'm trying to say is, with the current rules N tyres are allowed so there is nothing stopping you from using them. It's not that drift trials don't count or anything, but maybe then they could be sorted by tyres rather than points. That way all of us could agree with what you said 👍

I think the way to end this is for both of us to agree N tyres are allowed on drift, until the rules or something change, and I will (and already do) agree with what you said there. I'd really like to end this here, hope you agree with me there :lol:

Sorry as well, didn't need to make another post did I :dunce:

Like you said, trials aren't the best test, i was just stating how the trials don't show a whole lot of skill. Your run was great for points, you got what you aimed for, but like you said you get more flow with other tyres, and it's annoying to be penalised for that on the trials.

Like you said, trials aren't the best test, i was just stating how the trials don't show a whole lot of skill. Your run was great for points, you got what you aimed for, but like you said you get more flow with other tyres, and it's annoying to be penalised for that on the trials.

Do you get penalised for grippier tyres?

So far I've had something between 6000-7000pts on Eiger forward in my Mustang, but to say I've really been putting effort into it would be a lie, but that's probably roughly where I'm at anyway. That was using N3 tyres.

Edit: That had me at 80 something btw.

Edit 2: Scratch that, just >8000pts on Eiger reverse nets me 20 something place. And my best single drift just happened at turn 1 of Suzuka East which got me just >3000pts.:D All on N3 tyres with the Mustang from someone who's been drifting less than a week, I hope that's not bad eh?:nervous:
Of course, the rest of that Suzuka East lap was pathetic, I'm having trouble getting the car sideways there sometimes, the brakes aren't always quite good enough, and thanks to my lowsy drifting I really have trouble connecting corners through direction changes. (I.e. Turn one and last turn are more or less OK if I don't screw up).

Last edited:
12th in highspeedring with M3 in pro, all steering option in off...N1-N1
7th in highspeedring with fairlady in pro, all steering off... N1-N1
10th in highspeedring with skyline coupe tuned, in pro, allsteeringoff....N1-N1

Last edited:
173xx in eiger reverse, it was enough for a 6th in a highly competitive NSX-R, and 2nd in TVR tamora i could do more cars but i duno been playing to long me thinks, we need new things cars, track etc.. O all feint BTW no O MY GOD handle

all following scores are on profesional physics

online id: Renzo42

Suzuka east course:
overall ranking: 7th place, Mercedes slr - 216XX tyres n2/n1
other car rankings:1st place Blitz er34 - 202XX tyres n2/n1
1st place Nissan 350z type s- 196xx tyres n2/n1

Eiger nordwand:
overall ranking: 17th, mercedes slr -216xx tyres n2/n1

London forward:
overall ranking: 12th, ferrari 516bb- 56xx tyres n2/n1

more scores to come

5TH place overall on suzy east in the mercedes with a score of 21974 altho i dont like drift trials cause there its ALOT more fun having close tandems online with others. you can all find me and my team mate along with DriftDojO at www.xat.com/gtdriftgroup

thanks guys. i have been unable to update my scores lately cause my ps3 got messed up first it was the blu ray drive and then the hard drive went crazy. i couldnt even get gt installed. so i sent it off again on saturday. hopefully i will get it back in a few weeks so i could get back to drifting. thankx again 4 the props.

ps: i have records on pro physics. its just that i have more on standard :D

i decided to go only pro physics from now on. since i got my ps3 back on thursday. i got 6th place on suzuka with the 350z i think i am in 6th as well with the corvette and 5th with the tuned viper. i will keep trying to improve my scores.

hello guys and ladies
here i my scores with art morrison on pro
overall ranking
high speed forward 19069 3rd
high speed reverse 20046 2nd
daytona 20308 3rd
fuji f 15527 2nd
fuji gt 17943 2nd
eiger forward 24315 3rd
eiger reverse 26952 2nd
suzuka 14948 2nd
suzuka east 23786 2nd
london forward 6435 3rd
london reverse 13002 2nd
i hope you enjoy watching them while on ya ps3s.
it took me long enough to get them lol

Last edited:
hello guys and ladies
here i my scores with art morrison on pro
overall ranking
high speed forward 19069 3rd
high speed reverse 20046 2nd
daytona 20308 3rd
fuji f 15527 2nd
fuji gt 17943 2nd
eiger forward 24315 3rd
eiger reverse 26952 2nd
suzuka 14948 2nd
suzuka east 23786 2nd
london forward 6435 3rd
london reverse 13002 2nd
i hope you enjoy watching them while on ya ps3s.
it took me long enough to get them lol

hey man props to u! great drifting!

kingkwentyne ya not a bad drifter your self youve got some good scores and its nice to see a different flag on leader boards [ most are japenesse ] there very good at drifting respect

its nutting to shout about but i got 15th place on eiger reverse in my nsx today. Was doing a practice run learning to use my DF GT. Just trying to keep a good line then i see that i am 15th... YAY me :D

Hmm...
1st BMW M3 - HighSpeeed Ring Rev - Pro N1/N1 (now it's 3 - thx 2 billos;])
2nd F430 - HighSpeeed Ring Rev - Pro N1/N1
2nd Ferrari California - Eiger FWD - Pro N1/N1 (now I think it's 3)
9th Overall Ranking HighSpeeed Ring Rev (F430) - Prof.
3rd BMW 130 tii - Suzuka East - Pro N1/N1
7th Art Morrison Vette - Fuji Speedway GT - Pro N1/N1
7th Merc SL55 AMG - Eiger Rev - Pro N1/N1

... And many many more

Last edited:
Back