Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
With the options to put 600 vinyls on one car I think we can come up with some very interresting cars. Post ANYTHING you want in here. I dont care if its ugly, sick, unique. Just post anything. đź‘Ť

good idea bro, here is my car, i chose ASIA as a starting point and bought this S14, it was origanaly bright PINK lol, but after getting owned online i started modding my car and decided to play with the vinyls ;)

ok, heres what I came up with, I made my own design rather than trying to create a real life car. sorry for the crappy quality, quite a hassle to get it hooked up to the capture card so i just used the digital camera.

You could make ANY paint job you wanted in the world in this game. ANY paint
scheme. So you could easily make that car. :)
You could easily spell out FALCON on the side and make it look exactly like that car.

This game is sooo awesome!!! This is easily my favorite racing game ever!! I should have taken 2 weeks off for this game not GT4.

CAMAROBOY69
This game is sooo awesome!!! This is easily my favorite racing game ever!! I should have taken 2 weeks off for this game not GT4.
Same here man! I cant believe it, I didnt think it would be nearly this good and I havent gotten on XBL yet! I havent even customized my cars looks either!! I gotta try this out... as soon as I beat the CORVETTE challenge... its a ***** with the 427 lingenfelter on my ass.

I forgot to mention a hint. It IS possible to get bigger wheels and tires of our choice. I told Driftgod about this over the phone. Here is what you do.

1. First pick a bigger tire. Example 245/50-18 get a 18" tire instead of a 245/60-16" tire. These are just example tires to show the 18 at the end is for the 18" wheel.

2. Now pick the wheel of your choice. It will automatically be 18" in size.

Great examples. This is almost like Tokyo Extreme Racer all over again. Where you can just put anything onto your car. I cant wait to get some more time with this game!

some of those cars are awesome đź‘Ť

lol here is what my car looked like stock ;)

and here are some new pics, i started adding numbers, new wheels and more decals, its also fully upgraded now and it has 525 hp :)

I'm REALLY looking forward to this game now hearing you guys like it. It's a shame the UK gets it on the 13th. :(

G.T
I'm REALLY looking forward to this game now hearing you guys like it. It's a shame the UK gets it on the 13th. :(
You wont be disappointed. Some of the graphics arent as good but who cares the gameplay and replay value make up for it by a long shot.

GT_Fan2005
anyone seen the lancia delta someone done on forza central, that looks amazing.
No can you post it?? I want to see it.

dolande
I don't have Forza but, can you paste any picture on the cars? I'll be nice to have your face on the roof or hood
I have only played for about 4 hours but I am not sure if you can do that or not.

my first car. really simple.

sorry for the lack of color. I'll have that fixed for my later pix. :)

forza3.jpg

forza.jpg

forza4.jpg

GT4 killer? You bet your ass. Only a few things I dont like. The DFP will not work on Forza rite? And not as many cars as GT4 for sure. But overall it seems to kill GT4 in EVERYWAY!

I wish I had an X-Box and copy of Forza to create my own cars :sad:, I will be getting it soon though.

GT_Fan2005
anyone seen the lancia delta someone done on forza central, that looks amazing.

Yes, the great thing is we can now take any normal car and give it such a livery. Still got to wait one week before it's released here,grrrr

DRIFTGOD just informed me that you can also put 100 vinyls on the rear spoiler. SO that is 600 instead of 500 on the entire car!!!

i love racing games, i have to be honest ive played x-box, but ive always prefered my ps2, the gran turismo games are my favourite, is it really much better than gran turismo 4? i thought gt4 is amazing, please advise me if i should go out and use my visa for an x-box and forza

barryl85
it really much better than gran turismo 4? i thought gt4 is amazing, please advise me if i should go out and use my visa for an x-box and forza

I would say its debatable. Each game has alot of features that it does better than the other. I would say its equally as challenging and fun as far as the racing goes, the AI drivers are waaaaayy better than the ones in GT4. Physics are better i think too, sense of speed isnt as good as GT4, at least until you hit about 100 mph. Graphics arent as photorealistic as GT4 but the lighting is waaaaayy better. For example I saw a GT4 screenshot where a tree shadow was cast across the road but not across the car that was right under where the shadow was cast. No such problems in Forza. Headlights actually work in forza, and of course the car damage is awesome and looks great. Menu system is alot easier to go through in Forza.

barryl85
i love racing games, i have to be honest ive played x-box, but ive always prefered my ps2, the gran turismo games are my favourite, is it really much better than gran turismo 4? i thought gt4 is amazing, please advise me if i should go out and use my visa for an x-box and forza

This is easy to answer.

GT4 you play with yourself and a crappy AI
Forza you play with real life people. The x-box blows PS2 away online period. If you want real life racing experiences then get an x-box. I guarantee you wont regret it. Any game that comes out on the x-box is ALWAYS better than the PS2 and if they are both online the x-box is ALWAYS better and usually has more cars.
-600 vinyls
-Tire marks
-A lot better physics that GT4
-Fully customizable cars including wheel sizes
-Autocross events and sooo much more

194GVan
I would say its debatable. Each game has alot of features that it does better than the other. I would say its equally as challenging and fun as far as the racing goes, the AI drivers are waaaaayy better than the ones in GT4.

think i might just be swiping the card as soon as the 13th comes, i think it will be a good thing that someone is actually competing with gt like forza as both developers should make there games better based on the popularity of the other one, i didnt think it would be anywhere near as good as gt as this is there first sim

CAMAROBOY69
This is easy to answer.

GT4 you play with yourself and a crappy AI
Forza you play with real life people. The x-box blows PS2 away online period. If you want real life racing experiences then get an x-box. I guarantee you wont regret it.

Now that - is a very good point!!!

Back