Willow Springs International Raceway Big Willow_7.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway Big Willow_8.jpg

Hope to finish in last place with this one, that would be above expectations :D
-deleted photo-

and an alternate
-deleted photo-

-edit- i did something wrong with flickr last night , these two are gone :(

Last edited:
was you, by any chance online on the nurburgring, 5-8 people and there was a corvette guy who could not drive for the life of him?
I'm not sure what you're asking me- if you're asking me if I was the driver, no. I don't drive any Corvette's. But I've recently been on the Nurburgring like crazy over the part week.

I'm not sure what you're asking me- if you're asking me if I was the driver, no. I don't drive any Corvette's. But I've recently been on the Nurburgring like crazy over the part week.

Oh not you been the driver, some guy was in the AZ-1 and i've never seen it before so i thought it may of been you haha. I just used the corvette guy as an example because his driving was stood out clear lol.

Oh not you been the driver, some guy was in the AZ-1 and i've never seen it before so i thought it may of been you haha. I just used the corvette guy as an example because his driving was stood out clear lol.
I just bought it today and otherwise haven't been online today. So it definitely wasn't me :D

Here are some shots I took earlier. All are unedited. My #20 908 HDi FAP.

Start/Finish Line​
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_1.jpg

Ford Chicanes​
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_2.jpg

Run to the Porsche Curves​
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_3.jpg

Main Straight​
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_4.jpg

Dunlop Chicane​
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_5.jpg

Onto the Mulsanne​
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_6.jpg