Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
cool, Ford GT is that fast...you can't use NOS in machine test right?

it think this is great idea, posting top speeds, i'll do it when i get the game, but, can you also post settings? it would really help

i don't like that test course at all. there should be some objects off the course, so that you could get that insane sense of going 450km/h. i mean, when i did
it in GT3, it felt like i was doing 135km/h.... the test course with trees in GT2 was much better and so is LeMans

lnasphinx
i don't like that test course at all. there should be some objects off the course, so that you could get that insane sense of going 450km/h. i mean, when i did
it in GT3, it felt like i was doing 135km/h.... the test course with trees in GT2 was much better and so is LeMans
Agreed in GT3 you did not now you were going 240+mph unless you hit the wall to the entrance of pit road and instantly stopped. Though the motion blur and sound effects in GT4 look like test track racing is a little it looks like hopefully (still waiting to get the game.:grumpy:

lnasphinx

lemans looks well quick on vids ive seen :)

tigre_hobbes
cool it sounds pretty realistic like a "real driving simulator" should be :indiff: :irked: :boggled:

yeah, but i still don't believe it as this guy said already couple of weeks ago and gave no proof... everyone else was doing 470-480's

hahahaha you think im making it up?? I have no usb pen and so I cant get pictures, but if you cant do it youre a bit of a loser. Just take all the wing out, put the better turbo, nos with max power ( less duration) and set the gearbox for max speed its not that hard oh and minimum ride height

miura909
hahahaha you think im making it up?? I have no usb pen and so I cant get pictures, but if you cant do it youre a bit of a loser. Just take all the wing out, put the better turbo, nos with max power ( less duration) and set the gearbox for max speed its not that hard oh and minimum ride height

no, i don't think you're making it up, i just wanted to hear the settings and it was the third time i asked so i used little reverse pscychology trick (like homer simpson:) so, no offense

what about spring rate or other in-depth things? i guess minolta can go even faster...?

hey just tell me how you transfer the pics for a pen and I'll try using my portable hard disk ( since it's also a usb connecting storage device it might work ) and how can you show the speed on the pics?

i used a low spring rate because with a high spring rate the car gets jumpy at high speed so the smoother the ride the faster you can go ( i guess )

hacker-pschorr
On the stop speed track. In stock form it did 228mph. I added nitro & a supercharger, just shy of 1,000hp right now.
after viewing replays i think the long straight on lemans is good for getting top speeds aswell

People, do you see these speeds??!!! I mean, 450 km/h, that isn`t realistic at all!!! How do you explain that???
And something of topic, did you notice the flying cars in pictures that many people have posted? Is this realistic? I don`t think so! If Mclaren F1 can fly so high on Seatle, then ok. But It can`t. The real driving simulator, eh? right...

Fully see where your coming from aye!im still waiting for gt4 (13 day :banghead: !)anyway i was doing 400km/h last nite on gt3 and you feel like your hardly moving!

Puschkin
People, do you see these speeds??!!! I mean, 450 km/h, that isn`t realistic at all!!! How do you explain that???
And something of topic, did you notice the flying cars in pictures that many people have posted? Is this realistic? I don`t think so! If Mclaren F1 can fly so high on Seatle, then ok. But It can`t. The real driving simulator, eh? right...

why isnt 450km/h realistic? Back in nascar in the 70's during a race, someone set the current record of 225mph and the course was only 1.75 miles long.

the test track is supposed to be 6 miles long. I dont see a problem here. We have guys going 450MPH at bonneville here in the states.

mabye your just stupid. lol

Back