Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
@praiano63 ,sorry if im on the wrong thread but since im following your tunes sir ,id like to ask you if you have any tunes for ayrton senna events,im missing about half second and i like to win the gold on every event .tnx

i was trying this tune with the Nismo GT3 RJN and had some oversteer,then i modify the Ride Height to 80/80 and the last final gear to 3000 @Tokyo and was 1,5 seconds faster...just by having a good setup you're not faster,it depends on driving style and practice...anyway great job you're doing here,keep up the good work!!!
Hello,this tune is a special track tune for brands hatch. The front RH 15 points higher is to fight against the understeer showed by the car at paddock hill bend,Hawthorn bend and Clark curve.
I didn´t test the car on others tracks but for sure it must be the right direction. The car stock is very understeery.
Enjoy your drive.

MERCEDES SLS AMG `10 //600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Very nice drive.

Mercedes-Benz-SLS-AMG-0609-2.jpg

View attachment 210250

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Very nice tune and can easily win the Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge 650 pp 👍

Once again praiano thanks for the quick response, gonna give it a whirl around the track :cheers:
I´ve tested it without thinking in a tune so fast. But, this is a 111R ,great machine and the stock was not speaking t all to me. So i´ve begun and i just couldn´t stop driving it.:dopey:

I´ve tested it without thinking in a tune so fast. But, this is a 111R ,great machine and the stock was not speaking t all to me. So i´ve begun and i just couldn´t stop driving it.:dopey:
I must say this tune is great!!! Took me a few laps to get use to the set up, but after that I watched my lap time drop every lap. Thank s again. :bowdown:

Dear Mr. P.

I was driving the SLS GT3 car earlier on and I was having a lot of understeer with it lately, I myself don't call myself a great tuner but hey, everything is worth a try right? I then stumbled upon your tune of the SLS(regular one, not the bathurst one) and I found it amazing! But for some reason it still had some understeer. On long corners it is ok, but it is sometimes on quitte sharp corners like the first corner on suzuka that I had quitte some understeer. Is there a way to fix it or is it just the car itself? I softened the springs a little bit and played around with the toe's but nothing seemed to help...or it might be just me who just can't find the problem! :)

In either way, I really love your tunes, they're the best! :cheers:

Dear regards
Fred

Dear Mr. P.

I was driving the SLS GT3 car earlier on and I was having a lot of understeer with it lately, I myself don't call myself a great tuner but hey, everything is worth a try right? I then stumbled upon your tune of the SLS(regular one, not the bathurst one) and I found it amazing! But for some reason it still had some understeer. On long corners it is ok, but it is sometimes on quitte sharp corners like the first corner on suzuka that I had quitte some understeer. Is there a way to fix it or is it just the car itself? I softened the springs a little bit and played around with the toe's but nothing seemed to help...or it might be just me who just can't find the problem! :)

In either way, I really love your tunes, they're the best! :cheers:

Dear regards
Fred
The MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG GT3 `11 // 650PP // RACING TIRES is an old tune,sure the last update let it more understeery. You can low the rear RH till OK for you. Now it´s 75/90 , you can low it to 75/75 or 80/75 ... This is the easiest way to do.Up to what you´ll feel at the wheel.
Personally i use only the MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG GT3 BATHURST , very all around too.

Hey praiano! Been using your tunes since gt5 and They've always made GT way more enjoyable. I was just wondering if you've ever considered tuning a lancer evolution? I don't particularly care which one. I like pretty much all of them

hi praiano have a tuning for enzo ferrari '02?
Nothing yet, the FXX is giving me some driving pleasure but the Enzo is not very good for turny track.... The stock is already ok, not easy to do a more performant suspension, it just don´t answer well to settings inputs.
Updating all my cars and I revisited FERRARI 330 P4 67. What a work of art and the tune FABULOUS!
Tks. MR. P
You´re welcome, yes it´s the one i prefer from the old racers. Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hey praiano! Been using your tunes since gt5 and They've always made GT way more enjoyable. I was just wondering if you've ever considered tuning a lancer evolution? I don't particularly care which one. I like pretty much all of them
I have an evo v already tuned for a shootout but not published. I´ve presented an impreza in the way of it, more performant in GT6 for most of all.
I´ll check it at 500pp
I haven't commented much lately, but I want to thank you again for all your tunes, and for returning to GT6.
You´re welcome my friend. 1.10 save the game or at least gives some oxygene. 1.09 was really bad. Enjoy your drive.

hello praiano , nice to visit your forum , lots of interresting people here , i finally got trough all pages , looking for a possible tune of the bmw mc laren 97 le mans car , seems there is no existing tune for it , lots of tunes for that car on the net , but a good one ? if you have one , can you post it plz ?

I can't find the tune.
fixed for the furai but i have to do this for some others... i´ll do it this week. I don´t want to pay this image shack anymore to publish. I use now the (UPLOAD FILE ) option.
Hello friend!

Do you have anything for the NISSAN GTR R35 TC? For 650P, i love it! Stock is not bad, but surely you do much better

Greetings!
I don´t have any. I´ve tested it several time but it´s not as good as in GT5 .....:indiff: .

Hi Praiano, I just started to use your tunes recently and I can say the cars you tuned handle like a dream. :-)
I have just one stupid question:
As I know the camber issue had been solved already with one of the latest updates, but as I see you still using zero (or very low) cambers. I know it was the way to go fast before the upgrade.
Do you find that zero camber is still faster with 1.11 version?

Hi Praiano, I just started to use your tunes recently and I can say the cars you tuned handle like a dream. :-)
I have just one stupid question:
As I know the camber issue had been solved already with one of the latest updates, but as I see you still using zero (or very low) cambers. I know it was the way to go fast before the upgrade.
Do you find that zero camber is still faster with 1.11 version?
Camber was not solved at all in my opinion. A lot was writen about it but only ... feeling.... thinking that..... but nothing proven yet talking about performance and laptime.
For me camber 0/0 is still the max grip setting.

Back