Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hey Mr. P.
I just saw that you updated some tunes.
But on the sheet the date is the old one.

Is it possible (or maybe better) when you change the date too?

Greets Easy

p.s.: i still really like your tunes and have a lot of respect for you for the hard work you do for us.

Hey Mr. P.
I just saw that you updated some tunes.
But on the sheet the date is the old one.

Is it possible (or maybe better) when you change the date too?

Greets Easy

p.s.: i still really like your tunes and have a lot of respect for you for the hard work you do for us.
You´re welcome.
Only the Miura and lotus 111R have the wrong date, i´ve change it on my excel sheet and it will be ok for the next APP update. It will change the sheet in my garage when time.
Thanks.

Hi...
I have a question.
When you do a tune and say it is a good "pilot car"...I don't understand what that means.
Could you explain?
Sorry I'm relatively new to GT.
Thanks.

Hi...
I have a question.
When you do a tune and say it is a good "pilot car"...I don't understand what that means.
Could you explain?
Sorry I'm relatively new to GT.
Thanks.
Pilot car for me is a very responsive car that you have to drive making the rights inputs at the right moment to get the best of it.
A sharp fast car that give a lot of pleasure. Generally you smile when you drive it. Most of them are MR or FR, rarely 4WD and never FF.

Pilot car for me is a very responsive car that you have to drive making the rights inputs at the right moment to get the best of it.
A sharp fast car that give a lot of pleasure. Generally you smile when you drive it. Most of them are MR or FR, rarely 4WD and never FF.

Thanks. I understand now.
I always enjoy your tunes and they are definitely helping me to be a better driver.
Best regards.

I just wanted to say thank you for the tunes you made, especially that TS030 tune for the nurb seasonal a few weeks ago.

If you're open to suggestions might I recommend the Mitsubishi airtrek turbo-r, with 495 HP fully tuned and AWD it might be a good car for 500pp

Please make a tune for one of these cars :-)

-BMW 135i Coupé ´07 500lp
-BMW Z8 ´01 550lp
-BMW Z3 M Coupé ´98 500lp maybe 1.300kg...
-BMW 330i ´05 500lp maybe 1.300kg...
-AUDI S4 ´98 500 and 550lp
-AUDI S4 ´09 500 and 550 lp maybe 1.400kg
-MERCEDES SL500(R129) ´98 500 and 550lp
-MERCEDES SL 55 AMG (R230) ´02 550lp max. 1.500kg
-MERCEDES E 55 AMG ´02 550lp maybe 1.500kg
-MERCEDES CLK 55 AMG ´00 550lp maybe 1.500kg

Hello friend!

Do you have anything for the NISSAN GTR R35 TC? For 650P, i love it! Stock is not bad, but surely you do much better

Greetings!

Hi Rock , you can try the tune "Touring Car " of Shaunm80 ( Exeter) . Sorry Laurent for my intromission.....:) only an aid to a collegue....

Massimo

I just wanted to say thank you for the tunes you made, especially that TS030 tune for the nurb seasonal a few weeks ago.

If you're open to suggestions might I recommend the Mitsubishi airtrek turbo-r, with 495 HP fully tuned and AWD it might be a good car for 500pp
You´re welcome. The mitsubishi wasn´t so good in GT5 , i´ll test it .
Please make a tune for one of these cars :-)

-BMW 135i Coupé ´07 500lp
-BMW Z8 ´01 550lp
-BMW Z3 M Coupé ´98 500lp maybe 1.300kg...
-BMW 330i ´05 500lp maybe 1.300kg...
-AUDI S4 ´98 500 and 550lp
-AUDI S4 ´09 500 and 550 lp maybe 1.400kg
-MERCEDES SL500(R129) ´98 500 and 550lp
-MERCEDES SL 55 AMG (R230) ´02 550lp max. 1.500kg
-MERCEDES E 55 AMG ´02 550lp maybe 1.500kg
-MERCEDES CLK 55 AMG ´00 550lp maybe 1.500kg
I´ve already tested some of those cars, perhas a Audi soon.
Hi Rock , you can try the tune "Touring Car " of Shaunm80 ( Exeter) . Sorry Laurent for my intromission.....:) only an aid to a collegue....

Massimo
It´s ok Maxxi, it was an excelent car in gt5 too, but just strange in GT6 in my opinion and not very performant for PP race. I´ll test the Shaunm80 tune too.

Hey Praiano, I would like to drive your tune for LFA Nurb package without ABS but I find it locks its brake easily in current setting and when I set it low, it won't brake. So can you please tell me? :)

Hey Praiano, I would like to drive your tune for LFA Nurb package without ABS but I find it locks its brake easily in current setting and when I set it low, it won't brake. So can you please tell me? :)
Just take out the racing brakes and test your brakes in a straight line, lowering the front and rear value till all the tires light together . After this drive around a track and low both value proportionally till you feel comfortable with the car.

Any way you could do a Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 tune. I absolutely love your tunes so it would be cool to see a Maserati from you. I can't find one online, so I figured I would ask if you might do one. I figure 550 pp would make the most sense.

I understand if you have other projects to work on though. Thanks either way.

Just take out the racing brakes and test your brakes in a straight line, lowering the front and rear value till all the tires light together . After this drive around a track and low both value proportionally till you feel comfortable with the car.
And also, I used the latest tune of the LFA Nürburgring package on the regular LFA and I found that it's a bit faster since I can increase the BHP (due to the less downforce). However, it's a little bit less stable than the Nürburgring package. Thanks for the advice about the ABS. I'll tell you how the car handles when I play later.

Any way you could do a Maserati Gran Turismo S '08 tune. I absolutely love your tunes so it would be cool to see a Maserati from you. I can't find one online, so I figured I would ask if you might do one. I figure 550 pp would make the most sense.

I understand if you have other projects to work on though. Thanks either way.
I have one already on the way..... it will be in the next release.

Hi again Praiano, I had to lower the Jaguar XKR-S '11 power to 91.1 even though yours says 96.6.

I followed everything to the letter, but I think what made the difference was that you said change oil. This is what put me over the PP limit and forced me to lower the power.

So I am wondering, was I right to lower the power, or should I take off the exhaust, or maybe take off the Carbon hood and window weight reduction. Or maybe something else entirely like adding more ballast. What would you do to reach that 550 PP limit with the oil change. I can't really undo the oil change, so I am wondering how you make these sorts of decisions without just testing each variable.

I am pretty sure I ran into one other car of yours that I had to do the same thing. Looking for it now...

EDIT: Found it, it is the Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71. I lowered power to 88.0 from 92.5 as well as added 13 more ballast from 9 to 22... I have a feeling this is way off the pace as a result. Could really use an update on these two, or just a quick tip or anything.

All things considered that is pretty good. Only two hiccups across the 55 car tunes of yours that I have used. Bravo:bowdown:

EDIT 2: Lol, make that 3 errors. I just did your Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 and following the tune led me to a 500 PP car, but it is listed as a 550. This one is not so bad though, it is just labeled wrong.

Last edited:
Hi again Praiano, I had to lower the Jaguar XKR-S '11 power to 91.1 even though yours says 96.6.

I followed everything to the letter, but I think what made the difference was that you said change oil. This is what put me over the PP limit and forced me to lower the power.

So I am wondering, was I right to lower the power, or should I take off the exhaust, or maybe take off the Carbon hood and window weight reduction. Or maybe something else entirely like adding more ballast. What would you do to reach that 550 PP limit with the oil change. I can't really undo the oil change, so I am wondering how you make these sorts of decisions without just testing each variable.

I am pretty sure I ran into one other car of yours that I had to do the same thing. Looking for it now...

EDIT: Found it, it is the Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71. I lowered power to 88.0 from 92.5 as well as added 13 more ballast from 9 to 22... I have a feeling this is way off the pace as a result. Could really use an update on these two, or just a quick tip or anything.

All things considered that is pretty good. Only two hiccups across the 55 car tunes of yours that I have used. Bravo:bowdown:

EDIT 2: Lol, make that 3 errors. I just did your Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 and following the tune led me to a 500 PP car, but it is listed as a 550. This one is not so bad though, it is just labeled wrong.
Jaguar XKR-S '11 = 91.1 % power limiter you´re right. It´s a tune from january 2014, perhaps PD change the PP rating since then..... or i did it wrong.... anyway , the tune need an update , soon.

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71, 92.5 is the value with no oil change, it´s wrong on the sheet. You can set the power the way you want, power limiter or parts, but if you change oil the gears will not match. I have to fix this or update the tune.

Alfa 8c competizione 08 , this is a 500PP , 550 is wrong, i use sport medium on it, tires i generally use on 500pp cars.

I´ll fix all this soon, thanks for the quality control.

Mr., on some cars I have the problem that when I brake while turning the wheel a little, the car crosses. NISSAN GTR BLACK EDITION 600P for example this happens, and also other old tunes mainly...

Brakes, compression??

Thanks!

Hey P man there is a new seasonal using the Formula GranTurismo. Just wondering if your tune is ok for this event, or if it has to be updated.

PS: this car has no soul, no character, compared to the 97T.

Hello Mr P, I wanted to tell you that your tunes and app have greatly increased my enjoyment of gt6 so thank you for that.

My favorite car in the game is the Ruf Btr. I searched this thread and saw you mentioned working on it in May, was wondering if you were going to post it soon? I'm really looking forward to it.

Thank you

Mr., on some cars I have the problem that when I brake while turning the wheel a little, the car crosses. NISSAN GTR BLACK EDITION 600P for example this happens, and also other old tunes mainly...

Brakes, compression??

Thanks!
If you like the overall balance of the car and if this is the only thing to correct, brake balance generally resolve this kind of problems. If not, you can increase both springs proportionally,the front compression and increase also the rear extension.
Hey P man there is a new seasonal using the Formula GranTurismo. Just wondering if your tune is ok for this event, or if it has to be updated.

My FGT seems ok for the event, i didn´t do it yet but Mini Stiggy who is a very fast driver was in the top 10 with it. So i think it must be a good base at least.
You´re right, the 97T is an amazing machine , very well builded by PD. The problem is that i don´t like to tune for monza. 3 turns 3 chicanes..... So i don´t think i´ll do a special tune there. Ask to my friend Weider , if i remember he loves the track and have any kind of very good tune for the 97T.
Hello Mr P, I wanted to tell you that your tunes and app have greatly increased my enjoyment of gt6 so thank you for that.

My favorite car in the game is the Ruf Btr. I searched this thread and saw you mentioned working on it in May, was wondering if you were going to post it soon? I'm really looking forward to it.

Thank you
I love the BTR too, the problem is that the tune must be 100% on the edge. All those late updates destroy my advanced tune everytime. But i´ll publish something for sure, 1.11 till now seems very good for MR and RR cars.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Jaguar XKR-S '11 = 91.1 % power limiter you´re right. It´s a tune from january 2014, perhaps PD change the PP rating since then..... or i did it wrong.... anyway , the tune need an update , soon.

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71, 92.5 is the value with no oil change, it´s wrong on the sheet. You can set the power the way you want, power limiter or parts, but if you change oil the gears will not match. I have to fix this or update the tune.

Alfa 8c competizione 08 , this is a 500PP , 550 is wrong, i use sport medium on it, tires i generally use on 500pp cars.

I´ll fix all this soon, thanks for the quality control.
Glad to help. Anything I can do to make this place even better for the next guy is the least I can do. You have helped me so much that I owe it to you and everyone else here to pay it forward in whatever way I can.

Found another one Praiano. The Peugeot 908 HDi FAP TOTAL '10 led me to be 703 PP, instead of the intended 700 PP.

I actually have the Base Model, not the TOTAL one though. Could this be the difference? I've lowered the power limiter to 68.4 to reach the 700 PP limit.

Something else interesting with this car that I noticed a long time ago, the Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit actually gives this beast more PP than the High RPM Range Turbo. Interesting...

Found another one Praiano. The Peugeot 908 HDi FAP TOTAL '10 led me to be 703 PP, instead of the intended 700 PP.

I actually have the Base Model, not the TOTAL one though. Could this be the difference? I've lowered the power limiter to 68.4 to reach the 700 PP limit.

Something else interesting with this car that I noticed a long time ago, the Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit actually gives this beast more PP than the High RPM Range Turbo. Interesting...
An early update change by a few some car´s PP, not a problem, just fix it with power limiter.
For the mid range turbo, it happen on some cars that it gives a lot of torque at a lower range of rPM, this is why PD increase the PP too, torque is as important as power for the PP calculation... i think nobody discover the equation yet..

Gold third lap, mr P you a genius. Yes mr p tune is excellent for this time trial

Gold third lap, mr P you a genius. Yes mr p tune is excellent for this time trial
Yes I nailed it early as well. I had to lower the power slightly to meet the PP limit. And I had to use traction control at 1 because the car was too powerful for me on the Dualshock 3 gamepad. But my first lap that didn't go invalid was gold, and then I ran a 1:38.299 the next lap. And there is still a lot of time to come. So it is definitely a nice tune.

Last edited:
hello Praiano . Thanks for your tunes . Some questions about the Ferrari 250 GTO cn 3729 GT 1962 . You put this car in your garage with the Road Cars . This car is not a Race Car ? And about the toe and camber , i cannot change this part of the suspensions on my car . Sincerely .

hello Praiano . Thanks for your tunes . Some questions about the Ferrari 250 GTO cn 3729 GT 1962 . You put this car in your garage with the Road Cars . This car is not a Race Car ? And about the toe and camber , i cannot change this part of the suspensions on my car . Sincerely .
Perhaps because i´ve tuned it for sport tires but yes, it´s a race car, it have to be in the race section.

ok thanks . With racing hard tyres in career mode she is good . And for the toe and camber , how you can change the number . About the alfa tz2 , you put this car in 550 pp but on the tune it is 500 pp . i cannot check because i had not again this car . If she is 500 pp , she would be just near the Ferrari in the 500pp race car section . Side by side , these beautiful old cars . Sincerely .

ok thanks . With racing hard tyres in career mode she is good . And for the toe and camber , how you can change the number . About the alfa tz2 , you put this car in 550 pp but on the tune it is 500 pp . i cannot check because i had not again this car . If she is 500 pp , she would be just near the Ferrari in the 500pp race car section . Side by side , these beautiful old cars . Sincerely .
I did the tune to be used as a base with this TOE and camber (0.0 inn this case). You can adapt the car the way you want doing your own experiences using my tune as a starting point, but for me, those are the good numbers to use.
I wil correct the tune sheet of the ALFA ROMEO GIULIA TZ2 .
Have a good day

Back