Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hi Praiano,

thanks for reply, but it's unfortunately not possible to set the Speedster spring rate on a Speedster Turbo, it is out of range, sorry. :indiff:

Greetings from Germany,
Zafirster :bowdown:
You can check if the speedster setting work on the turbo one visually. Numbers are not very important, just set the springs at the same position on the setting bar.

Sir, I could not find a Scirocco R '10 in your garage. Hope to have your realistic setting PP500, 300hp & lightest weight with Sport hard tires conquer Suzuka Circuit! Wishing you & your business as best as your tunes.

Sir, I could not find a Scirocco R '10 in your garage. Hope to have your realistic setting PP500, 300hp & lightest weight with Sport hard tires conquer Suzuka Circuit! Wishing you & your business as best as your tunes.
sorry only the SIROCCO GT24 VMS 2008. I have it in the APP and i´ve forgot top publish it here. I´ll soon.
For the R10 , i don´t remember if i´ve tested it already but i will.

sorry only the SIROCCO GT24 VMS 2008. I have it in the APP and i´ve forgot top publish it here. I´ll soon.
For the R10 , i don´t remember if i´ve tested it already but i will.

Hey Professor, I would like to see your SIROCCO '08 GT24 Race Car setup... To me, it's a mystery the engine and transmission sound this car makes!

Last edited:
Hey Professor, I would like to see your SIROCCO '08 GT24 Race Car setup... To me, it's a mystery the engine and transmission sound this car makes!
I have retested both. The GT24 is a big 🤬 , weird power curve, strange feeling on racing tires.... very bad build from PD. I did this tune first for a friend who wnted to race it in a serie .... but it´s very bad to drive. Destination Stockyard .

For the R10 , it´s not a bad car but it need extreme settings to be performant. Not very good driving sensation too.
500PP with sport hard is not a good combination. Need to add weight at the front and that is not good for the already present understeer.

I don´t think i´ll make and publish tune for any of them. They are not performant and not fun to drive.

Sorry.

You can check if the speedster setting work on the turbo one visually. Numbers are not very important, just set the springs at the same position on the setting bar.

I did, as you said:
Spring rate for Speedster Turbo:
Front 10,28 (72,89%)
Rear 7,11 (0,13%)

the rest like the normal Speedster

If feels very good now, thanks for your help 👍
now I can drive my favourite car in a race :happy:

TOYOTA CASTROL TOM`S SUPRA `97 //589PP // RACING HARD TIRES

1997_Castrol_Tom's_Supra_01.jpg

Toyota castrol tom´s supra 1997.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi, Mr P. You were right, I have tune this car until I drive like a monster! No confident at all. Rear toe set to -30 above it just drive like a FR car but when tight or slow corner in front while brake hard,this is very weird. You just can't enter the corner smoothly like the real car (Scirocco R '10). PD still not interested in this car! Lol...

I drive with no driver aids. (Every aids off) Soooorry....

Last edited:
Just did the new Expert Race with a Ford Shelby GT 350R and your tune, set the final gear to 3300, everything else the same and I caught the rabbit car, it was a Ferrari California . Great tune :bowdown:, love the sound as it goes around the track and the handling was just great. 👍 Thank You and keep up the Great Tunes. :gtpflag:

Tune updated.
Maestro, can you help me with this please. When I click on 'view attachment', I get a message saying GT Planet cannot find the attachment. I had no trouble with the Diablo update. The GTO is my favourite so it is very frustrating - cannot even see the new settings. Thanks. :crazy:

Don't worry MrP, I went back to page one of the garage and was able to access the new sheet from there. :)

Last edited:
Maestro, can you help me with this please. When I click on 'view attachment', I get a message saying GT Planet cannot find the attachment. I had no trouble with the Diablo update. The GTO is my favourite so it is very frustrating - cannot even see the new settings. Thanks. :crazy:

Don't worry MrP, I went back to page one of the garage and was able to access the new sheet from there. :)
Hello my friend, this is the second time it happens. Next time i´ll just put the link of the new updated tune.
FERRARI GTO '84

HONDA NSX TYPE S `01 //500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES
In the TOP 5 cars at 500PP.

Really great, fast and stable! I was doing online racing today on couple of different tracks and it felt really good! Thank you very much!! Also that MR2 1600G tune was awesome, I did drive it on ss but any way, really enjoyable! :bowdown:

Just out of curiosity, what would be the top 5 for cars at 500PP?

ODB
Really great, fast and stable! I was doing online racing today on couple of different tracks and it felt really good! Thank you very much!! Also that MR2 1600G tune was awesome, I did drive it on ss but any way, really enjoyable! :bowdown:

Just out of curiosity, what would be the top 5 for cars at 500PP?
You´re welcome, enjoy yor drive.

From the top of my head top 5 500pp
SUZUKI GSX-R /4`01
HONDA HSC
FORD GT40 MARK I `66
RUF RGT `00
LOTUS ELISE 111R '04

and some others in this group that i don´t remember now that i need to tune too.

You´re welcome, enjoy yor drive.

From the top of my head top 5 500pp
SUZUKI GSX-R /4`01
HONDA HSC
FORD GT40 MARK I `66
RUF RGT `00
LOTUS ELISE 111R '04

and some others in this group that i don´t remember now that i need to tune too.
I totally agree on the Suzuki GSX-R/4, Honda HSC, and Lotus Elise 111R. However I'm not so sure about the Ford GT40 and RUF RGT.

Also, from what I have found the KTM X-BOW and Honda NSX-R prototype is right up at the top at 500PP, or am I wrong?

et_
I totally agree on the Suzuki GSX-R/4, Honda HSC, and Lotus Elise 111R. However I'm not so sure about the Ford GT40 and RUF RGT.

Also, from what I have found the KTM X-BOW and Honda NSX-R prototype is right up at the top at 500PP, or am I wrong?
You must be right, like i say, there is some more ..... I remember the GT40 mark 1 from a seasonal event 500PP where it was dominating. , used with around 80% PL if i remember well..

You must be right, like i say, there is some more ..... I remember the GT40 mark 1 from a seasonal event 500PP where it was dominating. , used with around 80% PL if i remember well..
Yeah, I remember that, it was outstanding, but it was 60's american cars only, so no real opposition.:)

BTW, when I set up the seasonal threads, I usually stop by this thread and pick up some tunes to start with, when and if you make a tune specific for an seasonal event, could you notify me or something? tag, PM, post in the seasonal...? it would make it alot easier to keep the OP up to date, allowing more people to try out your tunes;)

et_
Yeah, I remember that, it was outstanding, but it was 60's american cars only, so no real opposition.:)

BTW, when I set up the seasonal threads, I usually stop by this thread and pick up some tunes to start with, when and if you make a tune specific for an seasonal event, could you notify me or something? tag, PM, post in the seasonal...? it would make it alot easier to keep the OP up to date, allowing more people to try out your tunes;)
I just do seasonals tunes when the car and track are matching with what i like the most in GT. You do the right thing, my tunes are only bases, everybody can start with them to build his own car for a special track. Generally they are safe, myself drive them a bit more wild , just a bit, but for very fast people this is still too much.

Hello Laurent I hope all is well for you. I have just bought the MGF '97 as I'm thinking of buying one in real life but there are no set ups for this car, so I applied your MR2 shoot out settings on it , same weight, tyres and weight distribution, the I couldn't get the same rear spring values but it works very well, even a bit quicker than the MR2.👍

Hello Laurent I hope all is well for you. I have just bought the MGF '97 as I'm thinking of buying one in real life but there are no set ups for this car, so I applied your MR2 shoot out settings on it , same weight, tyres and weight distribution, the I couldn't get the same rear spring values but it works very well, even a bit quicker than the MR2.👍
Hello friend. I remember a very fast 400PP MGF from my friend Newdriver, i´ll test it oon. For the moment i´m tuning a Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) ’02. Very fast car, good top speed and MR way to turn on the fast line. It´s going to be a great 450PP

I love it!

could you please also have a look at the: 796Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R ’93?
I spent hours with it in gt5 and i would love to continue with it in gt6...

grts!
I´ve driven the Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R ’93 yesterday, it´s a very good car, showing a bit of understeer not so easy to take out. The stock suspension is very good when you set camber and toe to 0.0 value. It´s a good starting point. I just don´t know in wich clas and how many PP i´ll tune it. It´s a touring car, my others TC are mostly 600PP but it´s not very performant at this level, 2 seconds more than the RX7 TC at suzuka.
I have to see this soon.

Back