Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hi Laurent,

I tested all your gt500 car's (again...) on grand valley...

3 of them seem broken, but it could be me as well (tested on g25 and ds3 all aid's off except abs1)
the back is too loose...

- loctite mugen nsx '01
- raybrig nsx '06
- takata dome nsx '08

just to let you know...

grts Steef

Hi Laurent,

3 of them seem broken, but it could be me as well (tested on g25 and ds3 all aid's off except abs1)
the back is too loose...

- loctite mugen nsx '01
- raybrig nsx '06
- takata dome nsx '08

just to let you know...

grts Steef
Would you happen to have tunes for any of these:
Takata Dome NSX 06
Lexus Petronas toms SC430 08
RAYBRIG NSX 06

Any help would be appreciated

Hi Laurent,

the back is too loose...

- loctite mugen nsx '01
- raybrig nsx '06
- takata dome nsx '08

just to let you know...

grts Steef
Three places on Grand Valley I noticed when turning the back of the car tries to come around. I also tried Exeter tune and same thing. Must be the car

RUF RGT `00 //500PP // SPORT TIRES

Top 500PP road car. Specially tuned for DE LA SIERRA ROAD.
470180d1282917244-2001-ruf-rgt-for-sale-ruf-vin-car-dsc00868.jpg

View attachment 229857

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Thank you sir!:bowdown: Im happy to see this tune. One of my favorite cars in GT5 and can't wait to hop in. Glad to hear that it is still one of the best.👍

Would you happen to have tunes for any of these:
Takata Dome NSX 06
Lexus Petronas toms SC430 08
RAYBRIG NSX 06

Any help would be appreciated
Try this one for a NSX GT500 `06 HONDA NSX RAYBRIG `06
The loctite `01 and takata `03 have something broken , far to be the GT5 car. This is close to the best i can do with it.
For the lexus this one is very good LEXUS BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 `06 , i don´t know about the Lexus Petronas toms SC430 08 .
Hi Laurent. Have you test driven any of the two BMW 1Ms?
I don´t know what car you´re talking about sorry.
Three places on Grand Valley I noticed when turning the back of the car tries to come around. I also tried Exeter tune and same thing. Must be the car
There is so much very good GT500 for any brand in the game, better not using the not well builded ones. Sometime you can let them better but not able to fight with the top cars.... far behind.
Thank you sir!:bowdown: Im happy to see this tune. One of my favorite cars in GT5 and can't wait to hop in. Glad to hear that it is still one of the best.👍
You´re welcome.

Try this one for a NSX GT500 `06 HONDA NSX RAYBRIG `06
The loctite `01 and takata `03 have something broken , far to be the GT5 car. This is close to the best i can do with it.
For the lexus this one is very good LEXUS BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 `06 , i don´t know about the Lexus Petronas toms SC430 08 .

I don´t know what car you´re talking about sorry.

There is so much very good GT500 for any brand in the game, better not using the not well builded ones. Sometime you can let them better but not able to fight with the top cars.... far behind.

You´re welcome.
Are u tired of hearing thank you Mr P :). TKS for helping

You´re welcome.This is one of the rare road cars that perform very well when maxed.
Enjoy your drive.

Why is this exactly? I am trying to convince a friend to start racing 450 pp cars with me but he refuses because he insists on max tuning every single car he owns. I really want to provide a solid argument why he should not do this but i dont know how to articulate it... Does anyone know why its not good to tune something to max?

For now, i have simply said that if thats what you insist on, buy a lower pp car and max tune it up to 450 pp. Hopefully this convinces him... I really love some of your 450 pp cars and want to race then against my friend.

Why is this exactly? I am trying to convince a friend to start racing 450 pp cars with me but he refuses because he insists on max tuning every single car he owns. I really want to provide a solid argument why he should not do this but i dont know how to articulate it... Does anyone know why its not good to tune something to max?

For now, i have simply said that if thats what you insist on, buy a lower pp car and max tune it up to 450 pp. Hopefully this convinces him... I really love some of your 450 pp cars and want to race then against my friend.

I don´t know exactly why , some cars are well builded by PD ,others are not.
Generally maxed cars are not reacting well. Speaking only of the well builded ones, it seems that when you do this, you pass over the chassis possibilities, not enough rigidity, strange reactions , lost and retake of grip are brutal most of the time and it´s almost impossible even with a well balanced setting to contain the motion of the cars over the four tires and suspensions.
For most of the cars , i don´t like to make tunes over 20PP or 30PP above the original stock car, the RUF 3400S is 70PP above. Sometime the best range is matching the stock PP, sometime under.... There is no rules. I only publish a tune after testing it at several PP range , racing it against my PP range ghost collection to check where it stand

Mr Praiano
I used your 07 mazda RX-8
in the five races i win two first and 1 second place.
it is really successful.
Thanks for the tunes! Always!

I don´t know exactly why , some cars are well builded by PD ,others are not.
Generally maxed cars are not reacting well. Speaking only of the well builded ones, it seems that when you do this, you pass over the chassis possibilities, not enough rigidity, strange reactions , lost and retake of grip are brutal most of the time and it´s almost impossible even with a well balanced setting to contain the motion of the cars over the four tires and suspensions.
For most of the cars , i don´t like to make tunes over 20PP or 30PP above the original stock car, the RUF 3400S is 70PP above. Sometime the best range is matching the stock PP, sometime under.... There is no rules. I only publish a tune after testing it at several PP range , racing it against my PP range ghost collection to check where it stand
Thank for the response. I totally agree. I still dont know how to convince my friend though. I'll just have to keep stomping him with your tunes haha, which I have been doing.

Any chance youre working on a '54 mercedes 300 SL coupe? Or maybe a '63 corvette coupe (c2)? '61 Jaguar E-type coupe?

Can you tell i like old cars:P?

Either way keep up the great work! Love your tunes.

Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG ’00
Very good car with a great sane driving sensation. At 450 or 500PP ,full weight reduction, sport hard or medium tires ,just need to set camber and TOE to 0.0. Excelent driving line , a lot of pleasure.
It´s not a top car talking about performance but still very fast. Perfect for example to learn or race De la Sierra.

Last edited:
@praiano63, I have a interesting tuning challenge for you. I plan on entering a league with the following car and listed specs...
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07
  • 550 HP maximum, 1,370 kg minimum
You can add a rear wing and aero and have the option of if you want to include a flat floor in the tune as well. This car is racing in a class modeled after TUSCC's GTD class. If you have any other questions, please ask. :)

PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP TOTAL `10 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

600PP Grand Valley SW Seasonal Winner! 👍

A great car, huge grip (I used default areo) and very competitive, detuned (55.6%) for 600PP and 700PP.

Congrats Mr. P! :cheers:

@praiano63, I have a interesting tuning challenge for you. I plan on entering a league with the following car and listed specs...
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07
  • 550 HP maximum, 1,370 kg minimum
You can add a rear wing and aero and have the option of if you want to include a flat floor in the tune as well. This car is racing in a class modeled after TUSCC's GTD class. If you have any other questions, please ask. :)

I´m doing a tune 550PP sport soft for it since a few weeks but i´ve let it beside finishing others cars. The reason is that it´s not a top 550PP car, the M3 GTR is a lot superior.
The tune i´m doing is 1350 kg rear ballast pos +50.
For your condition with a HP limit just max the car and use power limiter, even if you are not penalised by the flat floor like in case of PP limit, it would just increase performance on low speed circuit . Flat floor limit a lot the top speed on medium and fast speed track and there is no gain to use it there.

Thx for the CLk 55 AMG info! What you think about the BMW M Coupe '98?

BMW M Coupe '98 is a good 450pp to 500PP car, not a top but a very good one, to race together against the pack of performant cars at this range. The driving feeling is very good, a bit of understeer easy to correct.
Nice work :-)
Thanks, this car is a real surprise for me at this PP.Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back