Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
@praiano63, I have a interesting tuning challenge for you. I plan on entering a league with the following car and listed specs...
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07
  • 550 HP maximum, 1,370 kg minimum
You can add a rear wing and aero and have the option of if you want to include a flat floor in the tune as well. This car is racing in a class modeled after TUSCC's GTD class. If you have any other questions, please ask. :)

That's cheating! :lol: !

I see today many m3 csl and Gtr who wins a couple of races at Sierra with 500lp ..., Can You please take a look at this Szenario?

Can You give me a hint because the weighttransfer?

I see today many m3 csl and Gtr who wins a couple of races at Sierra with 500lp ..., Can You please take a look at this Szenario?

Can You give me a hint because the weighttransfer?
You can detune this one BMW M3 GTR '03 , i´ve raced it today at 500PP and it was just perfect. In GT6 i prefer the M3 GTR. The CSL ws better in GT5 but not as good anymore in my opinion now.

Is it just me or is the 2J just a tiny bit understeery? I wish I had tried it before the chassis reinforcement. Sometimes I just have blind faith in your tunes Mr. P. Maybe it is just the way the car is though...

Is it just me or is the 2J just a tiny bit understeery? I wish I had tried it before the chassis reinforcement. Sometimes I just have blind faith in your tunes Mr. P. Maybe it is just the way the car is though...
A long time i don´t drive this car, i´ll check it tomorrow.

Thanks! I drove it a bit more and got the hang of it, but I do still feel like it needs a bit of tweaking. It is incredibly fast, but I think you could shave a tiny bit more time off in the corners if you killed the understeer just a tiny bit. On the plus side, the understeer makes it very consistent. It never loses grip unless you hit a curb or some dirt. But I feel like it wants to be faster in the corners.

My worst fear is that you decide it doesn't need the Chassis Reinforcement. I would need to save up for a whole new car.

EDIT: Based on the discussion on page 65, I think I'll be saving up for another 2J:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'll wait for your analysis tomorrow though...:bowdown:

Last edited:
How do you decide on tire type?

Some of your cars react very harshly to different tires, but some cars will gladly take more grip. I easily shaved off 5+ seconds off my lap in my Ferrari 512 BB by moving it from sports soft to racing soft, and it was even slower in the sports medium that you prescribed... So that all sort of has me confused.

Some of your cars react very harshly to different tires, but some cars will gladly take more grip. I easily shaved off 5+ seconds off my lap in my Ferrari 512 BB by moving it from sports soft to racing soft, and it was even slower in the sports medium that you prescribed... So that all sort of has me confused.

Laptimes are one thing, but fun on the wheel with all aids off is another... and as long as i am fast enough i often like the "weaker" tires but have a good feel with the car...

This is how i like to drive the cars

road cars
350pp comfort medium
400pp comfort soft
450pp sport hard
500pp sport medium
550pp sport soft
600pp sport soft
650pp sport soft

race cars
till 600pp racing hard
650pp racing medium
700pp and + racing soft

SHELBY SERIES ONE SUPER CHARGED `03 //550PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

SPECIAL REQUEST MONZA TUNE
carroll-shelby-and-the-series-1.jpg

View attachment 139714
Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Is there a typo in DampersComp? It just seems wrong with it on 10 and on 1

Thank you for all the brilliant tunes:bowdown::bowdown:

@praiano63

Mr. P, is the brake balance table on post #3 applied to all tunes after 1.04? On the Subaru 22B i ran with BB 0/2 and then realized that the car is in the table. There it refers to a new value of 7/10...
In fact the 0/2 BB makes the car a little hard on the brakes...

Many thanks in advance! 👍

👍

@praiano63

Mr. P, is the brake balance table on post #3 applied to all tunes after 1.04? On the Subaru 22B i ran with BB 0/2 and then realized that the car is in the table. There it refers to a new value of 7/10...
In fact the 0/2 BB makes the car a little hard on the brakes...

Many thanks in advance! 👍

👍
All the brakes balance are not valid anymore. PD change something or on the brakes or on the tires grip variation . No time now to explain my feeling but since a few weeks , 1.12 for sure, the thing have changed and brakes are a lot better.
No ABS with standard brakes is much more easy even with higher BB values.
ABS driving with some higher rear brake is really sensitive. You can even feel the tires loosing a part of the front or rear grip with a G27.

I reset systematically any car in my garage when i didn´t drove it since a long time.
IN my opinion, PD did a good job , even with ABS you can feel your car more alive depending of your brake setting, principally online.

All the brakes balance are not valid anymore. PD change something or on the brakes or on the tires grip variation . No time now to explain my feeling but since a few weeks , 1.12 for sure, the thing have changed and brakes are a lot better.
No ABS with standard brakes is much more easy even with higher BB values.
ABS driving with some higher rear brake is really sensitive. You can even feel the tires loosing a part of the front or rear grip with a G27.

I reset systematically any car in my garage when i didn´t drove it since a long time.
IN my opinion, PD did a good job , even with ABS you can feel your car more alive depending of your brake setting, principally online.

TY Mr. P! Will do some tests on the 22B to see if I can find a brake balance that fits my driving. Also will try the NO ABS with 10/10... 👍 Believe the Spa wet seasonal will be a great test for this!

I noticed that today on the 22B, despite im using a DS3. I had to use a mix of early disacceleration and gentle braking. Late/hard brake would cause the car to start loosing control...

So what's the consensus on this beauty?

I'm willing to bet that without the chassis reinforcement it would be perfect. Maybe you would want to tweak it a tiny bit but I doubt it needs it. Or maybe you just need to retune it to compensate for the reinforcement... What do I know:crazy:?

So what's the consensus on this beauty?

I'm willing to bet that without the chassis reinforcement it would be perfect. Maybe you would want to tweak it a tiny bit but I doubt it needs it. Or maybe you just need to retune it to compensate for the reinforcement... What do I know:crazy:?
This car is not a car that gives me a lot of pleasure. I didn´t drive it today, i was tripping on 450pp CS this afternoon and it was great...
Perhaps i´ll check tomorrow on the monza seasonal.. Chassis don´t make a big difference, just a fine tune to drive with or without, nothing very sensitive.

This car is not a car that gives me a lot of pleasure. I didn´t drive it today, i was tripping on 450pp CS this afternoon and it was great...
Perhaps i´ll check tomorrow on the monza seasonal.. Chassis don´t make a big difference, just a fine tune to drive with or without, nothing very sensitive.

Thank you Mr.Praiano for honoring our 450 CS lobby yesterday afternoon. I just sent you a race pic through a psn message. Anyways, I hope we'll meet again soon. Cheers

Thank you Mr.Praiano for honoring our 450 CS lobby yesterday afternoon. I just sent you a race pic through a psn message. Anyways, I hope we'll meet again soon. Cheers
Thanks, very nice picture of the BMW 330I , it was very good to drive on the Nordschleife again ,after some weeks only racing De la SIerra. I had a lot of fun and i hopde we can do this again soon, i´ve sent you a friend request this morning.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Back