• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
BMW 330I `05 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Top 450PP road car. Specially tuned for DE LA SIERRA ROAD or the NORDSCHLEIFE
BMW-330i_2006_photo_04.jpg

View attachment 235088

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
THX MATE :)

Hi, maybe I'm missing something, but did you take down your Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 tune? 500pp

I have one in my garage that is definitely tuned by you but I cannot find it anywhere on youre sheet. Maybe im blind lol.

Thanks for the BMW tune:cheers:

Edit: the Mazda is a great tune by the way. You should definitely repost that if you didnt intend to take it down.

Last edited:
Hi, maybe I'm missing something, but did you take down your Mazda RX7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 tune? 500pp

I have one in my garage that is definitely tuned by you but I cannot find it anywhere on youre sheet. Maybe im blind lol.

Thanks for the BMW tune:cheers:

Edit: the Mazda is a great tune by the way. You should definitely repost that if you didnt intend to take it down.
Must be a great tune certainly , but tuned by somebody else. I don´t have any road RX7 in my garage for the moment, only an RX7 touring car.

Must be a great tune certainly , but tuned by somebody else. I don´t have any road RX7 in my garage for the moment, only an RX7 touring car.
Well i certainly didnt tune it, and youre the only tuner ive gotten tunes from... 99.9% it was your tune. Not sure where the link went but it has to be your tune...

EDIT: Well the 99.9% has flipped. Now I'm nearly sure I didn't get it from you. But that leaves me one question... Where in the hell did I get it from. I tried one MC Hami tune before I found you, but that was an efini RX-7, not the Spirit...

I really want to know who made this tune. It's pretty nice.

EDIT2: I guess it is MC Hami's as well. I guess I forgot I did two of his tunes before I found you...

Last edited:
Well i certainly didnt tune it, and youre the only tuner ive gotten tunes from... 99.9% it was your tune. Not sure where the link went but it has to be your tune...

EDIT: Well the 99.9% has flipped. Now I'm nearly sure I didn't get it from you. But that leaves me one question... Where in the hell did I get it from. I tried one MC Hami tune before I found you, but that was an efini RX-7, not the Spirit...

I really want to know who made this tune. It's pretty nice.

EDIT2: I guess it is MC Hami's as well. I guess I forgot I did two of his tunes before I found you...
Hello Sage, I am sure the maestro will not mind me telling you that it was indeed MCH who tuned the Mazda you are looking for. He tuned it for version 1.10 - and painted it green. What a surprise! :gtpflag:

Hello Sage, I am sure the maestro will not mind me telling you that it was indeed MCH who tuned the Mazda you are looking for. He tuned it for version 1.10 - and painted it green. What a surprise! :gtpflag:
He must have employed a Jedi Mind Trick. ;)

Yeah, i had to retrace the steps i took to find this wonderful garage. I knew i had the one rx7 from mch, the éfini, but I didnt realize i got the spirit r as well. Its a great tune, a top 500pp tune, though a handful of Mr ps are better. What threw me off was the transmission. Its tuned just like a praiano transmission, and I remember reading that mch doesnt usually tune his transmissions the same way Mr P does

Mr. P, i think the Maserati has too much oversteer. I think it could get quite a bit faster. I'm going to tinker with it and see what I can do.

Hello Praiano,
I have some questions about your Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 tune.
It can also be used on the GT-R Nismo GT3 Team RJN '13 car because they are the same. Is that right ?
What do I have to change to have a good tune for this car for Spa ?
What do I have to change to have a no limited tune for that track ?

Hello Praiano,
I have some questions about your Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 tune.
It can also be used on the GT-R Nismo GT3 Team RJN '13 car because they are the same. Is that right ?
What do I have to change to have a good tune for this car for Spa ?
What do I have to change to have a no limited tune for that track ?
I´ve never tested the tune on the GT-R Nismo GT3 Team RJN '13 but some friend already did it and told me it work.
The actual tune is a Brands Hatch specific tune and i don´t think it will be ok at SPA principally because of the low rear downforce setting..... it can be a problem at eau rouge, but like i´ve said , i´ve never tested it there.
What are you calling a no limited tune??? Max power tune ??
Is it for a long distance race ?? or a quick fast run??

FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA `00 //500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

2000-cobra-r-002_100230315_l.jpg

View attachment 150044

Autumn Ring 500PP Seasonal Winner! 👍

Spa Rainmasters 500PP Seasonal Winner! 👍

A nice car, dominated the AR event. On Spa, with 100% downpour it was a bit "nervous", but more fun to drive. When it started to dry, started to shine... :D

:cheers:

TOYOTA CASTROL TOM`S SUPRA `97 //589PP // RACING HARD TIRES

1997_Castrol_Tom's_Supra_01.jpg

View attachment 217885
IA 550PP (real 600PP) WTCC Race 3 Mount Panorama Winner! 👍

Very stable and fast car. Great tune! :)

*Final Gear - 3.100

:cheers:

Last edited:
Dear Maestro,

These are my first words on GTPlanet and I wanted them to be for you. I follow you since GT5 (play since GT4 Prologue), and I decided it was time now to thank you for the great work you do for this wonderful community. Huge talent and modesty in the same man, that's very rare.

I won countless difficult races with your precious help, and had loads of fun online with your tunes in GT5. Don't go very often now with GT6 as I find it most of the time too frustrating. Age, maybe.

Voilà Laurent, I'll not ask you for a tune, but I still have a question : I tried the GT-R Black Edition's tune tonight and I wonder if there is something wrong because if I want it to be 600 PP as it is supposed to be, I need to lower the limiter at 79.8 %. Your value is 975 %, wich might mean 97.5 %. But even with 97.5 % I still have 627 PP.

Also, there might be a typo in the transmission because each gear value is max right but not the 4th (1425 instead of 1485). Or it is supposed to be that way ? If I'm mistaking, sorry.

Greetings

EDIT Stupid me, forgot to remove the floor... :dopey:

Last edited:
BMW M3 GTR `03//550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Perfect car for slow and medium speed tracks, lot of grip and excelent precision in the direction.
2:02.5xx at SUZUKA .

2014-BMW-M3-at-2014-NAIAS-logo.jpg

View attachment 222482

It's kinda like having a kid all pumped up on RED Fruit Punch and candy wearing one of Dad's Suits and going to off to work. Looks somewhat classy, reserved and conservative but at any moment might let out a harmonious scream and drift sideways all the way around the jug handle only to settle back into line with all of those "respectable" adults.

Absolutely PERFECT tune man. You took one of my favorite cars of all time and made it ten times MORE FUN to drive ( it's probably even faster now too but who cares when you're having this much fun )

Well done !!

Paul

@praiano63 have you every testes the Corvette Z06 C6 LM Race car?
Not yet, need to finish some road cars first. I´ll check it soon.
Dear Maestro,

These are my first words on GTPlanet and I wanted them to be for you. I follow you since GT5 (play since GT4 Prologue), and I decided it was time now to thank you for the great work you do for this wonderful community. Huge talent and modesty in the same man, that's very rare.

I won countless difficult races with your precious help, and had loads of fun online with your tunes in GT5. Don't go very often now with GT6 as I find it most of the time too frustrating. Age, maybe.

Voilà Laurent, I'll not ask you for a tune, but I still have a question : I tried the GT-R Black Edition's tune tonight and I wonder if there is something wrong because if I want it to be 600 PP as it is supposed to be, I need to lower the limiter at 79.8 %. Your value is 975 %, wich might mean 97.5 %. But even with 97.5 % I still have 627 PP.

Also, there might be a typo in the transmission because each gear value is max right but not the 4th (1425 instead of 1485). Or it is supposed to be that way ? If I'm mistaking, sorry.

Greetings

EDIT Stupid me, forgot to remove the floor... :dopey:
Thanks for the kinds words. I´m always happy to know my cars are helping people to have more fun playing this game.
Enjoy your drive.
It's kinda like having a kid all pumped up on RED Fruit Punch and candy wearing one of Dad's Suits and going to off to work. Looks somewhat classy, reserved and conservative but at any moment might let out a harmonious scream and drift sideways all the way around the jug handle only to settle back into line with all of those "respectable" adults.

Absolutely PERFECT tune man. You took one of my favorite cars of all time and made it ten times MORE FUN to drive ( it's probably even faster now too but who cares when you're having this much fun )

Well done !!

Paul
Thanks a lot, the GTR is amazing for sure. It take in GT6 the place of the CSL in GT5. I love the balance of this car.
Enjoy your drive.

Back