Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
The road cars that i´ll publish are around 450pp and 500pp for most of them. One 600PP is the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09.
I like to drive 500PP , max 550PP on de la sierra.Road car 600PP UP is a bit overpowered in my opinion. When i race them , i like to use my McLaren F1 `94 //600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES.
22B is not ok maxed , RX7 spirit need to be tested, the Skyline spec nur is not as fun as in GT5, my Reventon after several test, finish in the courtyard.... not fun , not fast , strage moves....
Anyway, i´m going to travel next week and i will not play GT for a moment, so i don´t know when i´ll have time to publish some news tunes.
If i have some time later , i´ll send you my Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09 for a test.
Thanks for your offer.
Could you please tune the Jaguar E-Type with 510pp for siera. We have a race on next Sunday.
Thanks.

I still have to drive this car again, this is the perfect occasion. I didn´t drive today and i don´t think i will till my road trip on monday.
i don´t have any space in my brain for the moment to play GT. Just running after my real passion, sail boats, small sailboats multihulls. Going to visit a legendary portuguese boat builder who lives 1000 km in the north of my village where he lives who makes boats with what he have in his hands only. Here is a link from a french guy who makes a very good report about this incredible personage. ( In french)

Anyway, you did the right thing, adapting my tune to your need, they are just solid bases for any kind of GT driver to adapt to his driving style.

GT5 is still the right game to have a lot of fun... not online anymore but still very good to drive.
I think it ´s amazing ,Fantastic that you´re still surfing. I´m a surfer too, i´ve catch my first real wave during my first surf trip 1981 in morroco. Today i´m just sliding away my funboard when i can ,knowing that i´ll never ride my short board again.
Anyway, i´ll always find a way to play with the ocean, fishing, sailing or surfing. You´ll be welcome on the spot, the good season for waves is from november to june, pizzas all year long.;)
Have a good night everybody.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

I just returned from a weekend of lobster fishing on my sailboat at Catalina Island. I KNEW there was something I liked about you in addition to your tuning wizardry!

SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI S.C `04 //550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Subaru-Impreza_WRX_STi_2004_photo_06.jpg

View attachment 144418

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Expert Level NR Car NRing Winner! 👍

OMG, the underdog, the unlikey!! This car is amazing, it defeated a Zonda, Ford GT, TK ZZII... Awesome tune! 👍

Final action/overtake:

Nürburgring Nordschleife__1.jpgNürburgring Nordschleife__2.jpgNürburgring Nordschleife__3.jpgNürburgring Nordschleife_.jpg

thank you for setup on evora'09 i just 1.25 CITY TRAIL CITCUITO DE MADRID :bowdown::cheers::dunce:👍👍👍:gtpflag::gtplanet:

NISSAN GT-R NISMO `14 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

SPECIAL SEASONAL TUNE FOR INDIANAPOLIS ROAD COURSE.

2014_nissan_gt-r_nismo.jpg

View attachment 237932

New tune a bit more extreme, more pivot and more torque ,better acceleration out low speed corners. 1:27.488
View attachment 239751

Hi Praiano, how long?
I've been watching your work here in gt for years and you really a great tuner.
I tried your Gtr yesterday, took some laps to assimilate this settings and shaved up one tenth and I think I can do it better. Thanks a lot for your contribution.
You should be hired by
PD:)

Holy crap... first lap with the Nismo R35 using his tune, 3 seconds shaved off and easy gold.

See, this is a perfect example of someone who knows what he's doing (and someone who doesn't haha).

Valeu fera, abraço de Floripa!

Mr Praiano
I used your 07 mazda RX-8
in the five races i win two first and 1 second place.
it is really successful.
Thanks for the tunes! Always!
I cant find this RX8 tune. Is it linked to the OP? Would be very interested in Mr P's tune for my irl daily driver.

I did a very good experience today. Almost one year i haven´t play GT5
GT5 disc in PS3.
1.17 update
Lotus evora 450PP sport hard ( one of my best car in this game)
Nurburgring nordschleife

IT WAS GREAT. REALLY GREAT

After this custom touge track racing against my best ghost..... Such a pleasure.

I ask myself if GT5 was not better than GT6... ???!!!

Even more for the racing tires on road cars aficionados, the car drive very well too.

What can i do :irked: , it was a really good experience that make me more sad about GT6 and PD.

Try it yourself.

Hello Laurent! Hope you had a nice trip! * :)

Thinking of your recent post, I went back playing GT5 today, just ran the BMW M3 GTR and the Ruf RGT on the Ring.

What struck me was the big difference in the physics. Are they more realistic in GT5 or in GT6 ? I don't have a clue. The only way to be sure would be to travel in real life to Nürburg with a car that is present in both games, drive it on the track then drive the fake model in GT5 and GT6 with the G27... Looking for sponsors ! :P

For the rest, I feel that we don't have that much more in GT6. Or should I say GT5.1 ?

May seem a bit harsh (I do appreciate new things like the tribute to Senna, Spa, Brands Hatch, etc.). But spare the rod and spoil the child. ;)

* EDIT When you're back.

Last edited:
now that he is away we can finally start gossiping about him...

i heard that he makes engine noises when he sleeps and that he thinks in terms of meters per liter about his own liquid intake...

I imagine he dreams of taking one of Ayrton Senna's cars on laps around Interlagos for real?:sly:

Or going for a ride on one of the America's Cup 70 foot catamaran boats. My money would be on that. He's a sailor.
Hello everybody, i´m back again. Not playing yet but i think i´ll tonight.

I don´t dream with real cars , boxerman is right , my real passion are sailboats. A very expensive passion, that´s why till today i´ve only sailed on somebody else boat. I dream about a small simple outrigger multihull to fish and sail around here.

Holy crap... first lap with the Nismo R35 using his tune, 3 seconds shaved off and easy gold.

See, this is a perfect example of someone who knows what he's doing (and someone who doesn't haha).

Valeu fera, abraço de Floripa!
Nice, happy to know you like it.

I cant find this RX8 tune. Is it linked to the OP? Would be very interested in Mr P's tune for my irl daily driver.
Here it is, it was a payed tune , this is the reason why i´ve made it even with racing soft tires. It drive like a crap like 99% of the road cars with those tires but it´s fast for this configuration. Made for trial mountain if i remember.
mazda rx8 s 2007.jpg

That tune I found it from my phone
Yes , i´ve never published it on GTP till today.
Hello Laurent! Hope you had a nice trip! * :)

Thinking of your recent post, I went back playing GT5 today, just ran the BMW M3 GTR and the Ruf RGT on the Ring.

What struck me was the big difference in the physics. Are they more realistic in GT5 or in GT6 ? I don't have a clue. The only way to be sure would be to travel in real life to Nürburg with a car that is present in both games, drive it on the track then drive the fake model in GT5 and GT6 with the G27... Looking for sponsors ! :P

For the rest, I feel that we don't have that much more in GT6. Or should I say GT5.1 ?

May seem a bit harsh (I do appreciate new things like the tribute to Senna, Spa, Brands Hatch, etc.). But spare the rod and spoil the child. ;)

* EDIT When you're back.
Totally right about GT5, it was a good game, trading sharing cars, good online mode, at least as good as gt6, slow nav across the menu... anyway , this is what we have , i don´t have money for PS4 , perhaps i´ll buy it depend only of GT7 level...... if not good enough, i´ll buy a computer.

Good night everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello everybody, i´m back again. Not playing yet but i think i´ll tonight.

I don´t dream with real cars , boxerman is right , my real passion are sailboats. A very expensive passion, that´s why till today i´ve only sailed on somebody else boat. I dream about a small simple outrigger multihull to fish and sail around here.

Nice, happy to know you like it.

Here it is, it was a payed tune , this is the reason why i´ve made it even with racing soft tires. It drive like a crap like 99% of the road cars with those tires but it´s fast for this configuration. Made for trial mountain if i remember.
View attachment 246168

Yes , i´ve never published it on GTP till today.

Totally right about GT5, it was a good game, trading sharing cars, good online mode, at least as good as gt6, slow nav across the menu... anyway , this is what we have , i don´t have money for PS4 , perhaps i´ll buy it depend only of GT7 level...... if not good enough, i´ll buy a computer.

Good night everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks Mr P. I will try this one out. I would prefer it on sports tyres as well to be honest. If you ever get round to doing a proper Mr P tune for this car I would be interested.

Thanks Mr P. I will try this one out. I would prefer it on sports tyres as well to be honest. If you ever get round to doing a proper Mr P tune for this car I would be interested.
Sport tires need a totally different tune. I have a lot of cars to finish, perhaps later.;)👍

I just tried out your RUF RGT tune and found it very stable and forgiving for the Sierra TT.👍

RUF RGT `00 //500PP // SPORT TIRES

Top 500PP road car. Specially tuned for DE LA SIERRA ROAD.
470180d1282917244-2001-ruf-rgt-for-sale-ruf-vin-car-dsc00868.jpg

View attachment 229857

I was able to knock two seconds off my Sierra lap time, getting down to 9:23.289, so I was very pleased:)

Pushing the RUF RGT even harder, I've found another two seconds, so I'm at 9:21.080. Great tune!👍

Thanks
GTsail

Last edited:
Sport tires need a totally different tune. I have a lot of cars to finish, perhaps later.;)👍
No Rush Mr P. Im not requesting it, just saying, if you ever get round to it in the future I will take a look, Pizzas, Family & Waves first Mr P. Plus you all ready have too many other wonderful tunes in your virtual garage to keep me happy until GT8 arrives.

I did try the racing tyres tune. I dont mean to offend you but its horrible. I now understand your comment about car handling weird when used in conjuntion with racing tyres. Personally I never had this trouble with your tunes before. Some lobbys I have gone to when I cant find a good one. I have seen people running 450-500pp with racing soft tyres. So I have in the past taken one of your tunes and put racing tyres on it with out changing any suspension / differential setting to be competitive. The feeling in the car when I have done this is a lot better than this RX8 feeling.

Anyway I hope you see what I mean from this explanation. And long live your virtual garage.

Nice car for the seasonal de la sierra. I´m 9:13.xx with it for the moment after a few runs. Just need to set LSD accel to 12 and ride height to 110/110 for more comfort.
The BMW M3 GTR is ok too detuned to 500PP, perfect driving feeling.

HONDA HSC `03 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Top 500PP car. No oil change for this car .

honda-hsc-back.jpg

View attachment 230789

Back