Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hey Mr.P, 1981 was it ? :D, cheers

image.jpg

AUDI SPORT QUATTRO S1 RALLY CAR `86 //550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
This is a monster. Shame PD make it bad on racing tires, just like a road car in GT6 but it very performant . 2:01.xxx at suzuka, 6:45 on the ring... great driving sensation.

1280x.jpg

View attachment 261490
Audi-Quattro-S1-details.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

2 questions:
Have you tried the 15 annyversary? It works this same setup?
Using pretty front suspension higher than the rear... What do you get or improvements to this? Is to learn...

Regards!

Hey Mr.P, 1981 was it ? :D, cheers

View attachment 262264
No, my first car autobianchi abarth A112 was a 1978 model, i bought it used in 1981. Black hood no air take.
Just like this one but with the stock rims.
55226872.jpg

2 questions:
Have you tried the 15 annyversary? It works this same setup?
Using pretty front suspension higher than the rear... What do you get or improvements to this? Is to learn...

Regards!
I don´t know , i have not tested the 15th anniv version but it must work. The higher front than rear 155mm/115mm is essential to give rotation to this lazy car, at least the lazzy understeery way PD build it.
><(((((°>°°°°

I have just researched a bit on a112s and now I am completely lost...
1978, so it can't be from the fifth series released in 1979. But all the pics of the fourth series I find feature the air take...
According to the diamond-shaped side turnlights it belongs to the third generation, am I right?
I had never noticed they were that many versions. But I was a kid when there were many A112.
Anyways, the one in the pic I took had the 70HP plastic insert on the hood so it is post fifth generation, I guess...
Thanks for the lesson Sensei...

Edit: I understand now Abarth not Autobianchi versions.

sorry for the blunted mind

I have just researched a bit on a112s and now I am completely lost...
1978, so it can't be from the fifth series released in 1979. But all the pics of the fourth series I find feature the air take...
According to the diamond-shaped side turnlights it belongs to the third generation, am I right?
I had never noticed they were that many versions. But I was a kid when there were many A112.
Anyways, the one in the pic I took had the 70HP plastic insert on the hood so it is post fifth generation, I guess...
Thanks for the lesson Sensei...

Edit: I understand now Abarth not Autobianchi versions.

sorry for the blunted mind
I had a 3rd vrsion from 75 to 78 perhaps my car was a model 77 milesim 78 . The 4th generation have the air take.

This Ferrari 250 GT SWB 'Breadvan' is amazing.I think the Mazda RX500 ’70 was inspired on it.
2523-2.jpg

538306.jpg

Mazda_RX-500_002.JPG

Check the sound, i want this in GT .....👍:lol:

What a stunning sound! :crazy: You're right, this is what we need in GT.

By the way, the guy in the pilot's seat is such a lucky man. Driving this incredible car on this perfect track, one of my favourites, what a dream...

Quick tune update for brands hatch seasonal. 1:27.460 still room after fine tuning.

Thanks for another great tune Praiano!
Your tune changed this TT into a very fun event. I'm not as fast as you, but managed to put in a 1:28:00.

We are privileged as a community to have contributors like you.

Thanks for another great tune Praiano!
Your tune changed this TT into a very fun event. I'm not as fast as you, but managed to put in a 1:28:00.

We are privileged as a community to have contributors like you.
You´re welcome, the car is not easy to drive stock even more with all this power over this tires. The track also have a lot of compressions & depressions taking out the weight and grip in the middle of the turns. All this is a very hard challenge . I´ve just made an easy car for almost anybody to be able to drive fast and have fun racing this seasonal.
Enjoy your drive.

thank you for what i could't do if i had money pay you for the setup you would be riches
person in world

Last edited:
thank you for what i could't do if i had money pay you for the setup you would be riches
person in world
You´re welcome. It´s a real pleasure for me when gtplayers enjoy the game with my setups. I´m already a very rich person because i have a very good health with my 51 years old and life is just great, even if i only have a lot of fakes cars and a real bicycle...:lol:
:gtpflag:Thanks for your setting (Rocket 7) on seasonal event and time trail Brand hatch:gtpflag:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
You´re welcome. Enjoy your drive.
A-Spec Expert Seasonal (Brands Hatch) winner, first try.
Nice, i´ve made 2d place five seconds after the rocket with a 500PP AC cobra . I´ll try the lotus for sure.
Hey mate is there anything you would recommend, just off the top of your head, i would do to the suspension etc. on this to run it on sports hards for the current seasonal? Appreciate the tunes heaps they never disappoint!
Sorry but 2 grades down of grip need a totally different tune, you have to start from 0 to build a 550PP sport hard setup. Not only LSD but also springs dampers and perhaps weight repartition. 👍

Sorry but 2 grades down of grip need a totally different tune, you have to start from 0 to build a 550PP sport hard setup. Not only LSD but also springs dampers and perhaps weight repartition.
Ah okay, I had a go with it anyway using pretty much just your suspension and weight settings. Altered the LSD a bit and used a few different power upgrades to get 520PP. Worked well at brands hatch for the British seasonal with lap times of 1:36s on my first attempts. Suspension felt fine with the hard tyres, I was really impressed. Just needs a bit more tinkering with the LSD I would say although I'm no expert haha. Thanks for the input mate:tup:

:cheers:Been practicing on CS and tried a few tunes and just was wowed out of my mind. Very nice, words can not express my driving sensation. Keep up the nice work my friend.

:cheers:Been practicing on CS and tried a few tunes and just was wowed out of my mind. Very nice, words can not express my driving sensation. Keep up the nice work my friend.
Thanks for the kind words.
I´m going to publish soon the Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto ’66 400pp CS, i love the way this car goes around monaco.
From my list i like to drive the TOMMYKAIRA ZZ-S `00
Hey! My Seasonal winner list :
- MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO V GSR `98 //500PP with Sports Hard on Beginner Seasonal 540pp
- FERRARI 365 GTB4 `71 // 500PP with Sports Hard on Intermediate Seasonal 500pp
- LOTUS ESPRIT V8 `02 //525PP with Sports Hard and Detune to 500pp on Expert Seasonal 500pp
Amazing Mr Praiano, 3 cars, 3 very easy victory !
Enjoy !
I really love the esprit V8, i use stock gearbox, the sound is a lot better and the performance is ok too.;)👍

Back