Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
BMW 320i TOURING CAR `03 //500PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
Top 500PP ,very nice feeling on any track.

2000px-BMW.svg.png

View attachment 265098

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Of all your 500pp tunes, this was towards the middle/bottom of the pack when tested at Silverstone GP circuit. Good feel, but not a top car on more open tracks. Maybe tighter tracks. At Silverstone it just doesn't have enough power...

Maybe I tuned something wrong??? I don't think so, I am at 500pp and it does drive nicely... its just not very quick.

It´s not ok for this event 600pp

I have a quick fast tune for this event.

Tommykaira ZZII

607 HP
920 kg
oil changed

weight reduction 3
window weight reduction

downforce 150/300
ballast 0kg pos 0

power limiter 96.1%
Mid range turbo

LSD
inicial 5/5
accel 40/40
decell 5/5

torque differential 45/55

custom gears
final 5.000
top speed minimum 220 kmh

1: 2.914
2: 2.329
3: 1.873
4: 1.518
5: 1.246
6: 1.052

final again 3.250

suspensions
RH 95/50
springs 5.88 / 11.80
compression 3/5
extension 5/3
camber 0/0
TOE -0.08/ -0.10
ARB 3/6

Racing brakes 6/4

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Good tune, thanks.

Last edited:
Of all your 500pp tunes, this was towards the middle/bottom of the pack when tested at Silverstone GP circuit. Good feel, but not a top car on more open tracks. Maybe tighter tracks. At Silverstone it just doesn't have enough power...

Maybe I tuned something wrong??? I don't think so, I am at 500pp and it does drive nicely... its just not very quick.
Nothing wrong, you´re right in part. It´s a touring car. If you compare it on a fast track like silverstone GP against other 500PP road cars, sure it will be slower like most of the race cars. On turny circuit even on the Nordschleife, the car is very competitive and a real pleasure to drive.

Thanks for your tune. :bowdown:Finished at 2.06.015:banghead: for my first lap and managed to win gold by more than a second on 2nd try. (And I have poor driving skills).

Enjoy your drive !

Thanks for your tune. :bowdown:Finished at 2.06.015:banghead: for my first lap and managed to win gold by more than a second on 2nd try. (And I have poor driving skills).

Enjoy your drive !
You´re welcome my nephew, just need to practice more and more ,but only to relax after studying. Study first, you´re going to be a president one day, i´m sure of this.:lol: 👍 Just like your avatar.

Hi,

Could you explain briefly or tell me when I could go read for myself what the function of the 3 settings in the LSD do?
What does raising or lowering the initial torque / accelerate / brake decel do to the cars handling?

Thanks much. Still,learning and figuring things out.

Hi,

Could you explain briefly or tell me when I could go read for myself what the function of the 3 settings in the LSD do?
What does raising or lowering the initial torque / accelerate / brake decel do to the cars handling?

Thanks much. Still,learning and figuring things out.
Motor City Hami has an excellent section on this in his tuning guide. I would recommend reading that.

Thanks for the ZZII Tune, got me under 2.00 and gained 2.6secs. The Caterham handles beautifully too, just have to get on it to keep it straight. Cheers

I drive and tune with a wheel G27 since GT5P, i can´t take a single turn with DS3 anymore and because of this i can´t tell you how my tunes drives with it. I know that a lot of people are using them with a DS3 and they says they are very good too.
I'll give it a shot. I used shaunm80s tune earlier to improve my time down to 2:02.xxx. about the transmission tunes. I can use the final gear to make the gears taller or shorter based on personal preference?

I'll give it a shot. I used shaunm80s tune earlier to improve my time down to 2:02.xxx. about the transmission tunes. I can use the final gear to make the gears taller or shorter based on personal preference?
I think you´re talking about the ZZII , in this case for the gearbox , just follow exactly the description on my tune sheet. Gears are specially fine tuned for this event at suzuka. They are a very important part of the tune and of the best speed x RPM for any turn on this track.

I think you´re talking about the ZZII , in this case for the gearbox , just follow exactly the description on my tune sheet. Gears are specially fine tuned for this event at suzuka. They are a very important part of the tune and of the best speed x RPM for any turn on this track.
Yes. The ZZII. Ok I'll follow the tune then. :)

I didn´t knew this trick, it work perfectly. It seems that small radius 240° and 450°are amazing for drift with G27.
The 670° will be my new angle for track driving i think, there is much more precision and it take out almost all the G27 dead zone. Jsut ned to make some more tests, AMAZING.
So much time without knowing this...............:banghead::banghead::banghead:

A great great thank to OdeFinn , thanks a lot my friend.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Found three undocumented settings from G27, one of them removes deadzone from center, is this "we know it already" stuff and no need for topic at all?

Personally haven't know it before.

Instructions later if people think at this is something what they want to know.

G27_UDG_mini.jpg

[1+2] + O = ~670°
[1+2] + S = ~450°
[1+2] + X = 900° Resets to default
[1+2] + T = ~240°

1 and 2 buttons goes down almost same time, I have used order 1-2 and then selection without any specific delay, then releasing selection key and also 1 and 2 buttons.
*After many tests can say at just hold 1+2 down and then select TSOX-mode which you want to use.
Have done it everywhere, on track, on menus, so doesn't matter where, only doing it after wheel calibration, 'coz calibration resets these modes.
If you keep small tension on wheel when switching to 0deadzone mode you feel small *klak* and movement of wheel.
After successful mode change you feel it when turning wheel toward lock, there will be a FFB-engine powered lock what you feel on chosen radius.

I have figured this out yesterday so not much testing yet, hopefully somebody have time to test this also on PC, 100% sure at it will have effect on PS3.
Hardware coded feature, works on PS3 and PC.

G25 confirmed also to work same as G27
Works also on DFGT (1=start 2=select) (some works, some not..weird)

If you like it please tell me it also, and if understanding better some of those modes please tell here it also and we'll update this post.
(c)OdeFinn (lol)

I didn´t knew this trick, it work perfectly. It seems that small radius 240° and 450°are amazing for drift with G27.
The 670° will be my new angle for track driving i think, there is much more precision and it take out almost all the G27 dead zone. Jsut ned to make some more tests, AMAZING.
So much time without knowing this...............:banghead::banghead::banghead:

A great great thank to OdeFinn , thanks a lot my friend.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I love this feature, I was having trouble with my shifter skipping gears and I did a reset, it works great now. Thank you so much for share this

I love this feature, I was having trouble with my shifter skipping gears and I did a reset, it works great now. Thank you so much for share this
Yes , it´s great, i begin to love the 670°. I also did some drift i´ve never did before at 450 and 240° and make a little extra credit with the drift seasonals . It was so dificult for me before this...
I just can´t believe i never heard about it till now.

Awesome tune for the ZZII Praiano!!! 👍👍

...haven't done any seasonals in awhile, for the love of Suzuka had to give it a go. Thanks to your tune the ZZII was a joy to drive from start.

Thanks for all your hard work!!

:cheers:

Back