Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I notice they seem to be keeping you very busy with the seasonal set ups. I would be greatly interested in any farther work with the Le Mans cars, you seem to have cornered the market.:)
I keep checking back to see if you've added any. Spa in the rain pays 502,000 credits, there is something about sliding around in 900+ horsepower beast that brings a smile to my wrinkled old mug.

CHRYSLER PROWLER `02 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES
Very good 450PP ,fun to drive, nice feeling any track.

Chrysler_Prowler_2.jpg

chrysler prowler 2002.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Very interested. But Sunday after lunch is a difficult time for "old school" (GMT) players: I know it has some worldwide convenience, but nevertheless ... Maybe an evening event during the week, as an alternative?

Very interested. But Sunday after lunch is a difficult time for "old school" (GMT) players: I know it has some worldwide convenience, but nevertheless ... Maybe an evening event during the week, as an alternative?
My friend gkgamer is organising this event, 14h GMT is 11h AM for me here in Brasil. I´m working at night doing pizza from 8h pm GMT till 3 am GMT.
Monday and tuesday are free days... We´ll have to check later what is better for the majority, we will do some test runs first.

I didn´t knew this trick, it work perfectly. It seems that small radius 240° and 450°are amazing for drift with G27.
The 670° will be my new angle for track driving i think, there is much more precision and it take out almost all the G27 dead zone. Jsut ned to make some more tests, AMAZING.
So much time without knowing this...............:banghead::banghead::banghead:

A great great thank to OdeFinn , thanks a lot my friend.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Without that trick, I would have never completed any drifting events.

Hi!!

Do you have any tuned for the Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 and the Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03?? I think they are two good cars...

Thanks!

Hi!!

Do you have any tuned for the Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 and the Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03?? I think they are two good cars...

Thanks!
Need to test the Triumph, for the R32 not for the moment, i don´t like it, it rive like most of the 4WD in GT6 ..... = not very responsive. Perhaps later.

ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 1600 DUETTO `66 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES
One of my best car, i´ve let the stock trans for the sound. It´s not so good but still better than the noisy custom one.Up to you for this. Perfect any track , better on slower circuits like Monaco.... I love it.

alfa-romeo-spider.jpg

alfa romeo spider 1600 duetto 1966.jpg

Need to test the Triumph, for the R32 not for the moment, i don´t like it, it rive like most of the 4WD in GT6 ..... = not very responsive. Perhaps later.
I have one great tune for R32 N1 '93, I can share it here if you allow to post it, you will really like it, easy under 2 min on GVS noabs when 500pp SS. works on all compounds and can be tuned easily up to 550pp and still maintaining perfect handling.
Edit: ups, missed your replies original post, he was speaking VW, mixed with Nissan. Anyhow still have one perfect tune for N1 4WD car.

Last edited:
I have one great tune for R32 N1 '93, I can share it here if you allow to post it, you will really like it, easy under 2 min on GVS noabs when 500pp SS. works on all compounds and can be tuned easily up to 550pp and still maintaining perfect handling.
Edit: ups, missed your replies original post, he was speaking VW, mixed with Nissan. Anyhow still have one perfect tune for N1 4WD car.
Sorry but i think it would be better opening a new thread for it. I just post my own tunes in my garage, trying to let it a bit organized for everybody who is looking for one of my tunes.
It would be a pleasure to test it.

ALFA ROMEO SPIDER 1600 DUETTO `66 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES
One of my best car, i´ve let the stock trans for the sound. It´s not so good but still better than the noisy custom one.Up to you for this. Perfect any track , better on slower circuits like Monaco.... I love it.

alfa-romeo-spider.jpg

View attachment 271637

Nice one ! Thanks for giving me the idea to purchase this sweet oldtimer (I was a little boy when she made her first laps....)

Great idea to leave the stock gearbox on some of your cars for a better sound. I like to drive with no music in the game, so I really appreciate that (in real life, “The Endless River” transports me these days on air cushions in my ordinary car, but it's another story). :)

And, extra bonus, the stock gearbox allows me to use clutch and gear shift with the G27.:cheers:

Greetings from my grateful ears and a big thanks as always for your magic touch. :bowdown:

Edit: typo

Last edited:
OK, Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec N1 R32 '93 500pp/550pp tune by O.D. Engineering

Made a garage, maybe I remember some day to go there and fix look of it :)
Nice, good luck with your garage, i just see now that you was speaking about the Nissan R32 , a very good car for sure..... , but i was talking about the Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 .
I have the NISMO SKYLINE GTR-S Tune R32. One of the rare 4WD i love to drive, principally with comfort tires around Eiger track.

OK friend
And the Audi Quattro '82 you've tried? It sure is a good 4WD...
It´s a good car, not so performant for PP race but with a nice driving feeling. I have it tuned, just not published. I´ll check soon.

I can't wait to try this! I almost bought one for skiing in 1983, but I waited until 1985 and bought the 4000S Quattro.

Why is it that I've owned zillions of cars in my lifetime, and NONE of them are in this game???
Perhaps not exactly the same model and year but those are my real life cars that are in the game.
My cars were always very old and trash. Only the A112 abarth was 2 years old and the Honda fit was brand new.
Autobianchi A112 Abarth
Citroën 2CV
Fiat Panda
Honda FIT
Nissan MICRA
Peugeot 206
Hi praiano, I have tried many tunes from you and I am very happy with it. Thank you for your work.:bowdown: Do you have a tune for the Golf R'10, preferably with 500pp with Sport medium tires?:confused:
The GT5 model was very good, not the GT6.

FERRARI 250GT Berlinetta Passo Corto `61 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

1961-ferrari-250-gt-swb-berlinetta.jpg

View attachment 127136

Hi, been using your tunes for a very long time (since GT5) with some degree of success...

I used this tune for this (got 2 wins and 2 podiums with it) and I'm going to use this car again starting this sunday (Nov 30th). So I would like to ask if you would be available to take another look at it and see if it needs to be updated after a few GT6's patches

Thanks in advance for all your work :D
i´ll have a look.

Thank you for the reply...

Also if possible could you check what would need to be tweaked for it to fit within these specs?

486PP / 332HP / 892kg (These are the specs for the new season)

These values are achieved with:

Engine S1
Sports ECU
Iso Exhaust Manifold
98.2% PL (include oil change)
Weight Reduction S1

With the current tune I noticed the car is more prone for going sideways on corner exits (noticed this mostly on slower corners)

Those specs for the berlineta passo corto are without ballast, my car have 87kg rear ballast. This is a totally different tune. I can´t start with the base of the actual car. I have to finish around 5 to 7 settings i´m working on first ,so no time for this actually.
Sorry.

Hey, no problem, whenever you have a chance is good enough for me...

I'll make due with it the way it is now... with zero tuning capabilities I've developed a way of adapting to other people's tunes even if they're not suited to a particular car spec, with some degree of success (this includes your tunes as well, as you've been my main source for tunes since late 2011 for varying series, in and out of GTP)

Hi, sorry for all the quotes (just using them as a reminder), but have you got the chance to take a look into this? Even if you don't have the time to check the car with the specs I mentioned, could you at least see if it needs any update with your original specs?

Thanks in advance...

Hi, sorry for all the quotes (just using them as a reminder), but have you got the chance to take a look into this? Even if you don't have the time to check the car with the specs I mentioned, could you at least see if it needs any update with your original specs?

Thanks in advance...
Yes, my tune Ferrari 250GT Berlineta 450PP sport hard is still OK.

For the specs you want to use it , it need another ballast and consequently another weight repartition.
Do like this:
486PP
332HP
892kg
Sport soft tires.

All weight reductions
48kg ballast position +50

LSD 10/15/10

RH 110/120
SR 7.00/4.60
COMP 5/4
EXT 6/6
ARB 4/4
CAMBER 0/0
TOE -0.30/0.30

Brakes 6/5

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Nice, good luck with your garage, i just see now that you was speaking about the Nissan R32 , a very good car for sure..... , but i was talking about the Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 .

And what you think about my Skyline tune? You see benefits of two-way-locks on both end, I see ;)

Yes, my tune Ferrari 250GT Berlineta 450PP sport hard is still OK.

For the specs you want to use it , it need another ballast and consequently another weight repartition.
Do like this:
486PP
332HP
892kg
Sport soft tires.

All weight reductions
48kg ballast position +50

LSD 10/15/10

RH 110/120
SR 7.00/4.60
COMP 5/4
EXT 6/6
CAMBER 0/0
TOE -0.30/0.30

Brakes 6/5

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for the reply and for your time :D

As for weight reduction, I can't really go over S1 (have to follow series specs), so I'll have to use this without the ballast... will try it tomorrow in an 80-lap enduro at Daytona RC (maybe ~70 for me as I'm in the slowest class), followed by a 2 hour night-to-day race at Bathurst next week.

EDIT: As for you current tune for this car, it still led me to 2 more podiums in the first two races of this season (so even if it wasn't tuned for the specs I'm using, it still made the car very fast)

And what you think about my Skyline tune? You see benefits of two-way-locks on both end, I see ;)
I didn´t tested it yet... soon.
Thank you for the reply and for your time :D

As for weight reduction, I can't really go over S1 (have to follow series specs), so I'll have to use this without the ballast... will try it tomorrow in an 80-lap enduro at Daytona RC (maybe ~70 for me as I'm in the slowest class), followed by a 2 hour night-to-day race at Bathurst next week.

EDIT: As for you current tune for this car, it still led me to 2 more podiums in the first two races of this season (so even if it wasn't tuned for the specs I'm using, it still made the car very fast)
If you´re only using Weight reduction 1 , you´ll not be able to add this ballast amount. This will make the car a bit different. I think you can correct this only with a higher rear spring rate , but i´m not sure.

Back