Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I have 20 million credits... Any suggestions on which car to get? I already have the 330 P4.

So there is the Ferrari 250 GTO CN..., Ford Mark IV, Ford GT40, and the Jaguar XJ13.

I am leaning towards the Mark IV. Which of these do you feel is the best drive?

I have 20 million credits... Any suggestions on which car to get? I already have the 330 P4.

So there is the Ferrari 250 GTO CN..., Ford Mark IV, Ford GT40, and the Jaguar XJ13.

This is a good question. I already have the two Ferraris you speak of. I rarely drive them though even though i love them. They don't seem to be very competitive. I've heard the Ford MK IV is fast but I've never driven it.

This is a good question. I already have the two Ferraris you speak of. I rarely drive them though even though i love them. They don't seem to be very competitive. I've heard the Ford MK IV is fast but I've never driven it.
The FordMark IV Race Car '67 is a very good car, same performance as the 330P4, the ferrari have better 5 gearbox , more all around. The Jag XJ13 is in the same path. If you don´t, the Lambo Miura is a car to have.

The FordMark IV Race Car '67 is a very good car, same performance as the 330P4, the ferrari have better 5 gearbox , more all around. The Jag XJ13 is in the same path. If you don´t, the Lambo Miura is a car to have.
I do have the Miura, and I'm in love with your tune for it.

I think I will go with the Mark IV this time around. Thanks for your input.

Yes, my tune Ferrari 250GT Berlineta 450PP sport hard is still OK.

For the specs you want to use it , it need another ballast and consequently another weight repartition.
Do like this:
486PP
332HP
892kg
Sport soft tires.

All weight reductions
48kg ballast position +50

LSD 10/15/10

RH 110/120
SR 7.00/4.60
COMP 5/4
EXT 6/6
CAMBER 0/0
TOE -0.30/0.30

Brakes 6/5

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

If you´re only using Weight reduction 1 , you´ll not be able to add this ballast amount. This will make the car a bit different. I think you can correct this only with a higher rear spring rate , but i´m not sure.

Just noticed that you didn't include ARB values... should I keep them at 7/7?

I so badly want a Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé tune from you. I know you said it is already good stock but I think it could be so much better with your magic. 400 or 450 pp. even if it was just LSD settings or something minimal, I know you could make this thing faster.

It is such a beauty.

FERRARI 250GTO CN....GT `62 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Ferrari_250-GTO_1962.jpg

View attachment 116237

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Can you maybe have another look at this tune, if it´s outdatet.

and a BMW 507 tune where great.

My GTO CN3729GT 62 has camber and toe greyed out I cannot set Camber is 1.5. 3.5. And toe is -50. 1.00, how do I set this? Thank you
I am curious about this too. I wonder why PD would leave that option out on a 20 million credit car.
The Camber and TOE value on the tune sheet are the ones before the update for them. Anyway, this car still drive more or less with the same seting but camber 1.5/3.5 and TOE -0.50 / 1.00.
They have killed the car with this but there is not a lot to do to contain the strange moves.
If someday PD come back to an editable camber and TOE, perhaps i´ll do a tune for it. Till there, no way.

PAGANI ZONDA C12 `00 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Very nice driving sensation, perfect line ,good any track.
View attachment 274409

2005-Pagani-Zonda-F-n-FA-Top-1024.jpg

Can't wait to try this one, I love the stock zonda exhaust sound.
I regularly drive the zondas, and out of the c12, c12s, and c12s 7.3, the c12s with your 600pp tune is my favorite. I've done about 1000miles on the C12s and use it every time there is a 600pp ss tire seasonal. 👍

This tune works on the Zonda c12 s Mr Praiano ?
EDIT: Sorry, yes it work, i´ve finished to test it against the C12 ghost at suzuka and it have exactly the same performance at 550PP . Also the feeling is the same.

EDIT 2: For the C12S , i still prefer my PAGANI ZONDA C12 S `00 tune, works well even detuned to 550PP if needed.

Last edited:
So I've driven the c12 and love the tune, at 500 and 550. The stock tranny feels a little sluggish for the 500pp but like you say, it's worth it for the sound.

Well done my friend, I hope it's okay to post these pics in your thread
My C12 in flat light green
image.jpg

My C12s in flat black
image.jpg

Sorry if the colors offend the purists I repaint often :-D

New tune updated, very fast any track. 2:10 on Suzuka and 7:05 on the Nordschleife.
MAZDA RX500 `70 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

rz500-detras.jpg

View attachment 274564
This gearbox is for the ring ONLINE , the first gear is setted to perform a good standing start ONLINE where there is just a few more grip.
For Offline standing start it will spin too much but you can make the first gear longer decreasing the 1st gear ratio value a few till OK.

EDIT: Sorry, yes it work, i´ve finished to test it against the C12 ghost at suzuka and it have exactly the same performance at 550PP . Also the feeling is the same.

EDIT 2: For the C12S , i still prefer my PAGANI ZONDA C12 S `00 tune, works well even detuned to 550PP if needed.

Thank you for these.. ive been driving around in the C12S for a while .its one of my favorite 600pp cars ... i like it better than the 7.3 02 model (personal choice)...
The zonda C12 at 500pp is so much fun to drive☺... took it to the Apricot Hill seasonal and that thing slides nicely into the corners...you can throw it in and downshift and it just works beautifully ... such a pleasure to drive . . Great tune...
:)
if i may request another similar little gem it would be the Saleen S7 at 500pp ...please add it to your (i imagine very very very long) list...it would be great to race it around with the Zonda ☺

with the 550pp... i agree... the C12S tuned down feels "better" but its probably also cause i have driven it and got used to it...

Lastly ... Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Thank you for your tunes. I cant tell you how much pleasure they have brought and how much they have increased the GT druving/gaming experience for me and no doubts thousands around the world. Thank you.:cheers:

Thank you for these.. ive been driving around in the C12S for a while .its one of my favorite 600pp cars ... i like it better than the 7.3 02 model (personal choice)...
The zonda C12 at 500pp is so much fun to drive☺... took it to the Apricot Hill seasonal and that thing slides nicely into the corners...you can throw it in and downshift and it just works beautifully ... such a pleasure to drive . . Great tune...
:)
if i may request another similar little gem it would be the Saleen S7 at 500pp ...please add it to your (i imagine very very very long) list...it would be great to race it around with the Zonda ☺

with the 550pp... i agree... the C12S tuned down feels "better" but its probably also cause i have driven it and got used to it...

Lastly ... Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Thank you for your tunes. I cant tell you how much pleasure they have brought and how much they have increased the GT druving/gaming experience for me and no doubts thousands around the world. Thank you.:cheers:
You´re welcome. I have tested the S7 already but i didn´t like the performnce and feeling. I don´t remember if it was 550 or 600PP but it was very bad. I´ll test it at 500PP just to check.

I do have the Miura, and I'm in love with your tune for it.

I think I will go with the Mark IV this time around. Thanks for your input.

Hey ,

and now you can get them for free in the season modus and you have another 20 Millions to spend....haha

All the best to brazil and thx for your great tunes .....cheers

ohhh...no it was the jaguar xj 13

merry xmas

Last edited:
Back