Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Holidays.jpg

yey... :D

Hi fellas!

Once again, Thanks and praises are to be given to Praiano for his amazing work.

i'm doing a lot of the Trial Mountain quick 500pp race so i came here for some tunes:

The Ruf BTR setting is so far the best example i have on how efficient the car gets in Praiano's hands.
i shaved 3 seconds on my personal setting, with a car still being "an old porsche turbo :) " but now having
so much more stability and speed

Also had a try with Supra RZ and AristoV300 tunes: couldn't believe those could be made to be mean racers but again,
the stability, balance and traction found with those tunes are amazing!

the way it is set-up made me try it on some other cars and they work immediately better :)

Props to you, Sir.
👍

Best wishes :cheers:

Hi fellas!

Once again, Thanks and praises are to be given to Praiano for his amazing work.

i'm doing a lot of the Trial Mountain quick 500pp race so i came here for some tunes:

The Ruf BTR setting is so far the best example i have on how efficient the car gets in Praiano's hands.
i shaved 3 seconds on my personal setting, with a car still being "an old porsche turbo :) " but now having
so much more stability and speed

Also had a try with Supra RZ and AristoV300 tunes: couldn't believe those could be made to be mean racers but again,
the stability, balance and traction found with those tunes are amazing!

the way it is set-up made me try it on some other cars and they work immediately better :)

Props to you, Sir.
👍

Best wishes :cheers:
You´re welcome. For 500PP races ,you can also try PAGANI ZONDA C12 `00 , MAZDA RX500 `70 , SHELBY GT350R `65 , TVR CERBERA SPEED 6 `97 , FERRARI 365 GTB4 `71 ,.....
This is the range of PP i prefer to drive for road cars, for me the best feeling in the game stay is this range of power and weight.
Bonne journée.

Hi,

I love your Miura tune a lot. My question is, what would I need to change in order to race it at 500pp? Is it just a case of detuning the power, or will that ruin the balance?

Hi,

I love your Miura tune a lot. My question is, what would I need to change in order to race it at 500pp? Is it just a case of detuning the power, or will that ruin the balance?
It would work more or less detuning till 500PP but a new tune would be better for sure. The overall balance stay the same but the weight is transfered differently and also the power that pass to the ground across LSD settings .

Merry Christmas to all !!!
Help I am looking for a setup Mercedes SLR mclaren '09 600pp.
Mr. Praiano can help me! Thanks

Happy Christmas Praiano!! Thank you for all the fun and enjoyment you have provided for us throughout another year. It's like having our very own Santa - who makes pizza as well - how cool is that?! :):)👍👍:cheers::gtpflag:
Olá Praiano. Tens aqui um tuga
Bom Natal e aproveita para tares com a tua familia. Tens uns tunes fantasticos. Muita saude e paz e queima pneus ^^:)
Outstanding tune, Mr. P. I just found it Christmas Day, and ended up racing it all day long while PSN was down. You've got the XKE driving as beautifully as it looks.
THANK YOU!
I would just like to say thank you very much for your Tunes you work so hard on for us! Merry Christmas & a Very Happy New Year.
Thanks a lot everybody. Too much job during this week till day 4, working non stop on the oven. No time to play GT at all.
A very happy new year to everybody , i wish you all health and luck for 2015.

Tried out the 500pp Zonda a few days ago, that thing feels so easy to drive.

Do you have recommended gear ratios for if I would put a race Transmission into it?
Car feels great as-is but could probably use a bit more acceleration when used in a 'ring Lobby.

Tried out the 500pp Zonda a few days ago, that thing feels so easy to drive.

Do you have recommended gear ratios for if I would put a race Transmission into it?
Car feels great as-is but could probably use a bit more acceleration when used in a 'ring Lobby.
Due to the power limiter used to bring this car to 500PP and the flat powerband this limiter create, the use of a custom gearbox is not very necessary to explore better the engine performance.
The original one is very well spreaded and and the difference is around one car for 2000 meters standing start race.
If you want to test and see by yourself here is one custom gearbox for the ring:
Final gear 2.500
top speed 340kmh =211 mph
1-4.200
2-2.859
3-2.090
4-1.613
5-1.300
6-1.064
final gear again 2.500

Have a good drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Happy 2015 for you, Praiano, your family and friends, as so for everyone in this forum and GT6.
Hope that next year you can have tunes for Abarth 1500 Biposto and Lotus Elan.
Regards from Lisbon

Back