Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Race cars are not the best thing to pilot in GT6. In my opinion PD tried to do something with racing tires that they never mastered but publish the unfinished way it is till now.
This is very obvious with road cars. With racing cars the downforce help to reduce the weird behaviors but the bug is still there. A hot fix coming back to GT5 tires would be 100% better than letting this 🤬 racing tires the way they are in this game.
Just my 2 cents.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Race cars are not the best thing to pilot in GT6. In my opinion PD try to do something with racing tires that they never mastered but publish the unfinished way it is till now.
This is very obvious with road cars. With racing cars the downforce help to reduce the weird behaviors but the bug is still there. A hot fix coming back to GT5 tires would be 100% better than letting this 🤬 racing tires the way they are in this game.
Just my 2 cents.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°
Agree with what you said. I'm dissatisfied with the handling of Tom 's Woodone Supra '03 which I love cos this car is the only one GT racing car fitted with an V8 engine. (massive torque) Just hope when you are free,:bowdown: tune it as fast as the HSV ...

BMW M3 CSL `03 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Amazing fast 500PP and very good handling.
2003_BMW_M3_CSL_E46_3.jpg

View attachment 282777

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°

Amazing... this is the least we can say! I wish my english was better to find brilliant words to say how good it is.

And the updated 550 PP tune make it an absolute winner now. A must have.

Thank you magician, and a happy new year!

Agree with what you said. I'm dissatisfied with the handling of Tom 's Woodone Supra '03 which I love cos this car is the only one GT racing car fitted with an V8 engine. (massive torque) Just hope when you are free,:bowdown: tune it as fast as the HSV ...
I have a good tune for this car that place it in the top GT500 cars at 493HP 1100kg. I will publish it soon. The V8 sound was replaced by a generic racing car sound... too bad.

Amazing... this is the least we can say! I wish my english was better to find brilliant words to say how good it is.

And the updated 550 PP tune make it an absolute winner now. A must have.

Thank you magician, and a happy new year!
Thanks , yes it´s an amazing car. I was enjoying more the GTR til now but now the CSL takes his place again at the top M3 podium.
Happy New Year 2015 Laurent, can she bring you health and prosperity to your family and you. I hope to spend a year follow your most exciting settings of each other. A very soon . JB
Thanks a lot, a very good 2015 for you and all the GTplayers around the world. I wish you all Peace , we´ll need a lot i think this year and health to enjoy this peace during a long time.
;):cheers:

TOYOTA WOODONE TOM`S SUPRA `03 // 577PP // RACING TIRES

Very good easy and fast GT500.
00261c3153.jpg

View attachment 283501

This car I tried with exactly with your tune or original car but the tires wear is terrible, compare with other GT cars I test on the 10 laps survival race at Nurburgring. PD must have putting some bad ingredients into it. Is there anyway to 'cure' it ? I have tried 8 hours to cure the tire wear 'disease' on this car but still fail. :banghead:

Last edited:
This car I tried with exactly with your tune or original car but the tires wear is terrible, compare with other GT cars I test on the 10 laps survival race at Nurburgring. PD must have putting some bad ingredients into it. Is there anyway to 'cure' it ? I have tried 8 hours to cure the tire wear 'disease' on this car but still fail. :banghead:
The car is already very soft on springs and dampers. There is no big thing to do with the tune to let it better. Balance is ok too.
I´ve tested it also on the last suzuka seasonal .... to maintain the path you have to eat some rubber. No way.
The car is very good on other kind of races like sprint.

The car is already very soft on springs and dampers. There is no big thing to do with the tune to let it better. Balance is ok too.
I´ve tested it also on the last suzuka seasonal .... to maintain the path you have to eat some rubber. No way.
The car is very good on other kind of races like sprint.

Yes, the car was tune good. What I mean is intermediate wet tires worn out very fast at the seasonal Nurburgring GP 10 laps survival race compare with other GT cars.

Yes, the car was tune good. What I mean is intermediate wet tires worn out very fast at the seasonal Nurburgring GP 10 laps survival race compare with other GT cars.

Pretty sure both that seasonal and the Suzuka one have tyre wear set to very fast... you shouldn't use them as a benchmark for any car's tyre wear rate...

Pretty sure both that seasonal and the Suzuka one have tyre wear set to very fast... you shouldn't use them as a benchmark for any car's tyre wear rate...

All cars fast to worn but can last until lap 6, but this Supra Woodone until lap 4 you started to lose grip. Just compare grip level , let's say HSV. You will know.

Happy new year too. My tunes are made offline and tested online for all of them. The overall balance and reaction of the cars are the same online or offline. The only difference is the higher amount of grip online that make the car safer to drive hard. That´s good for close online racing.
For some cars that i use mostly on the Nurb Nordschleife, where a very good standing start is very important to jump in front of the wild pack, i fine tune my gearbox online for a perfect launch.
So my cars are for most of them tuned on the edge for offline and become safer for Online racing.

Happy new year to all, Praiano you have great tunes!!!!
I wonder if these tunes are for offline or for online ???
Sorry for my poor English...
Wish you happy 2015

HONDA CR-X SIR `90 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Extremly fast 400PP, Vtec make it fly. The great top speed is associated with a good handling , eagernes and grip. One of the rare FF i love to drive.

Made my day. 👍 :cheers: 👍

Some other CR-Xs that were available in Japan...

1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:

It's very easy to win the Suzuka seasonal with this car and this tune, just do a two-stopper in laps 2 and 8 (RS-IM-RS) or in laps 2 and 7 (RS-IM-IM or RS-IM-RS depending on the weather). Guaranteed win. :)

Mr. P. Do u know if any of your tunes work on TOYOTA Au Cerumo Supra 01

A few days ago made some tunes for the '00 and '01 Supras that work very well on the au Cerumo Supra (at least for me). I posted the tune in the Suzuka seasonal thread here: New Year Holiday Challenge: Suzuka Circuit 2014 10 Lap Survival Race

@ Praiano: Any chance of doing a set-up for the Pennzoil Nismo Skyline GTR '99 and the Calsonic Skyline '93 that can beat the Suzuka seasonal? Can't find a way to get rid of understeer for the Pennzoil GTR, the tune that works for the Calsonic Skyline '00 doesn't work for that one for some reason. :P The Calsonic one is just too slow, but that might just be the car's nature that it can't really keep up with the other SuperGT cars.

It's very easy to win the Suzuka seasonal with this car and this tune, just do a two-stopper in laps 2 and 8 (RS-IM-RS) or in laps 2 and 7 (RS-IM-IM or RS-IM-RS depending on the weather). Guaranteed win. :)

A few days ago made some tunes for the '00 and '01 Supras that work very well on the au Cerumo Supra (at least for me). I posted the tune in the Suzuka seasonal thread here: New Year Holiday Challenge: Suzuka Circuit 2014 10 Lap Survival Race

@ Praiano: Any chance of doing a set-up for the Pennzoil Nismo Skyline GTR '99 and the Calsonic Skyline '93 that can beat the Suzuka seasonal? Can't find a way to get rid of understeer for the Pennzoil GTR, the tune that works for the Calsonic Skyline '00 doesn't work for that one for some reason. :P The Calsonic one is just too slow, but that might just be the car's nature that it can't really keep up with the other SuperGT cars.
Nice. I will check it out. Might help me for next week races.
Thanks

Back