Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Just got back into GT6, after doing gt5 a while back. I wanted to take some time and thank you for your setups. I have been using your tune for the HSC for the latest Quick Match on Trail Mountain. It's handling is great, very fun to drive, but what really impresses me is it's ability to launch at the start, a great advantage. The only change I did was changed to Soft tires.

Other than the GXR, would you recommend any other tunes for this 500pp QM?

Just got back into GT6, after doing gt5 a while back. I wanted to take some time and thank you for your setups. I have been using your tune for the HSC for the latest Quick Match on Trail Mountain. It's handling is great, very fun to drive, but what really impresses me is it's ability to launch at the start, a great advantage. The only change I did was changed to Soft tires.

Other than the GXR, would you recommend any other tunes for this 500pp QM?
You´re welcome.
Others fast 500PP ??
From the top of my head:
MAZDA RX500 `70
BMW M3 CSL `03
Detuned LOTUS EVORA `09
My new Lotus Elise ’96 ...soon

More i look at AC video like this, more i think to buy some computer parts to build a good PC. When i think that to play GT7 i´ll need a PS4 and a new wheel..... i´ll never have money for this. Even if GT7 will be really a superior game and this i´ll wait to see.
Amazing.

or this

Last edited:
More i look at AC video like this, more i think to buy some computer parts to build a good PC. When i think that to play GT7 i´ll need a PS4 and a new wheel..... i´ll never have money for this. Even if GT7 will be really a superior game and this i´ll wait to see.
Amazing.

or this

Yes I have to agree. I already own a PS4, but will need a new wheel. Project Cars, AC,I racing etc,etc,etc all support Logitech wheels. Will be working some overtime the next 3 months.

Amazing.

or this

Wow! Looks awesome! :cool:

But I wonder if building a good PC would be cheaper than buying a PS4 and a new wheel. :confused: How much money would it cost to build a great gaming PC? Does anyone has an opinion?

Wow! Looks awesome! :cool:

But I wonder if building a good PC would be cheaper than buying a PS4 and a new wheel. :confused: How much money would it cost to build a great gaming PC? Does anyone has an opinion?
A good gaming PC can be built for $750. A great gaming PC,$1100.
A PS4 is $400 to $450,with tax.
A new Thrustmaster wheel $400 to $500. So if you already have a good wheel, I would build a PC.

Amazing.

Spa video, he's Brasileiro! 👍 👍

Last edited:
Amazing.

or this

Hi fiend!
I go to build a good PC gaming in the coming months to play Assetto, Project Cars, etc. PS4 for me discarded by what you say, I have to buy a new wheel having the G27 only one year, and the worst is having to pay to play online. Bothers me because I am in Playstation from the 1, but with the new generation... bye bye Sony

Besides that PC is becoming the best platform to play not only car games

See you at PC friend!! :)

Hi fiend!
I go to build a good PC gaming in the coming months to play Assetto, Project Cars, etc. PS4 for me discarded by what you say, I have to buy a new wheel having the G27 only one year, and the worst is having to pay to play online. Bothers me because I am in Playstation from the 1, but with the new generation... bye bye Sony

Besides that PC is becoming the best platform to play not only car games

See you at PC friend!! :)
So right. If PD send me a wheel and a PS4 , then perhaps i´ll think about it. Perhaps this is what they spend with a GT Academy pilot during a real life single training day.
I´m working for them and for free since a long time and i don´t have money for the next step.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

LOTUS ELISE `96 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Top 500PP car. Very good driving feeling.
1996%20Lotus%20Elise%20-%20red%20-%20fVl.jpg

Lotus elise `96.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°

Hi Praiano, can I make a request for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05 Touring car tune please. Great car just needs your magic touch.

Hi Praiano, can I make a request for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05 Touring car tune please. Great car just needs your magic touch.
I don´t remember 100% if i´ve already tested it or not. Generally i don´t like too much the way PD build the lancers in the game. Only a very few exceptions.
I´ll tet it against the SUBARU IMPREZA SUPER TOURING CAR that is a wonderfull car, very fun and fast. If it come close to this one so yes, i´ll do a tune for the Mitsubishi.

I did a quick test with the EVO TC. First it don´t go to 600PP. I´ve made a quick tune that is ok for 500 and 550pp.
Racing tires physics in this game are very bad and specially on this car, even for a 4WD with a bit of downforce.
It´s 100% better to drive it with sport tires.
So here is my quick tune, i´ll not publish anything in my garage front page for it.
500PP or 550PP
1150kg ballast 70kg pos +50
downforce 150/50

LSD
initial 5/5
accel 15/20
decell 5/5

Susp
RH 160/100
springs 8.83 / 9.50
comp 3/6
ext 6/3
ARB 5/7
camber 0.0/0.0
TOE -0.08/-0.12

brakes 6/8

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

You´re welcome.
Others fast 500PP ??
From the top of my head:
MAZDA RX500 `70
BMW M3 CSL `03
Detuned LOTUS EVORA `09
My new Lotus Elise ’96 ...soon

Here's my opinion based on practice and racing with this quick match. The Mazda Rx500, Lambo P400 and the Evora are all really fast and a lot to handle. The Bmw in my hands couldn't keep pace. My fastest time in practice was with a de-tuned R390 GT1 road car and in racing I could keep pace with the mazdas. The r 390 was the most sure footed and easy to handle. It would be even better if Praiano gave it a tune :dopey:. Also worth mention is the NSX Prototype LM Road Car . As far as the Elise 96.. it kept flying everywhere. The Suzuki was ......crazy fun but not the fastest because of the handling.

Good Luck

Amazing.

or this

Hello my friend...I just built my first pc last month as I don't see to spend much money for just 1 game on a console. I have g27 already as well. Don't get me wrong I love GT6 but I haven't played it since I got my pc running on assetto corsa and R3Experience. For me, it's worth it.

Assetto Corsa isn't getting great feedback now that a game is built around a strong physics model.

I really wanted it to be good but it seems they have not delivered.

SALEEN S7 `02 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Top 550PP car. Correction, NO OIL CHANGE.
IMG_9005-L.jpg

View attachment 290253

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°

Wow... this thing is fast... i knew it had potential but I was running it at 500 ... your tune is amazing..this car is fast and handles beautifully .... i took it for a spin on Spa (intA) world circuit tour 5 laps... it destroys every other car in the first two and gives you three clean racing laps to go for time..it's as fast as some decent 600pp cars.(my current grind ☺) :bowdown::bowdown: awesome tune:cheers: thank you:lol:

Assetto Corsa isn't getting great feedback now that a game is built around a strong physics model.

I really wanted it to be good but it seems they have not delivered.
Strong physics , fantastic driving sensations from what i´ve played right now, i didn´t downloaded 1.01 because my computer is too bad .Now the nurbrgring, online racing......... and cheap. This is all i want. Just need a decent computer, sure it will be cheaper than a thrustmaster 300rs +ps4.

Just one question my dear sir, does "Sports Tires" mean all 3 types ( SH,SM,SS ) will work? ( Just checking before to make sure:lol:)
That´s it. When the car react well to all , i write sport tires on the tune sheet. I love also to drive it CS on slow turny track. very fun. ;)

Hi Praiano,

I'm looking for tunes to drive on snow or dirt.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car 2003
Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car
Citroën Xsara Rally Car '99

If you don't tune rally cars it's to bad for me.
Maybe anyone else can help me.

Back