Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
MITSUBISHI CZ-3 TARMAC `01 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Very fast and easy 450PP car for the ring.
Mitsubishi_CZ3_Tarmac_Concept_2001_12.jpg

View attachment 291468

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°

Thats what it was, lol. I tuned this like 2 patches ago, and revisited yesterday to hit that seasonal. I couldn't figure out what was making it do that 'squirrely' thing.
It was the accell settings and arbs.
I changed it to match this and it worked awesome. You helped me resurrect my car man, thanks ^^

ASTON MARTIN VANQUISH `04 // 524PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

The perfect car to cruise very fast on the Nordschleife. It was one of my best car in GT5 but i couldn´t find before this tune the same feeling in GT6 .Very good driving sensation, perfect line,soft and feline (English feline) . The huge torque allow to stay with the stock gearbox , the performance is the same as the custom one but the sound is a lot better. (Tested with ghost on route X).My car had an oil change but if you want to use it at 500PP better not do it.
I love this car a lot.

aston_martin_vanquish_01-copy.jpg

Aston mrtin vanquish 2004.jpg

Any chance of a tune for the Spyker C8 Laviolette (I'm thinking 550 might be a good range for it, but you're the expert)?
A long time i have to check this car, i think i´ve tested it 1 or 2 laps a year 1/2 ago but i´ve found it so ugly that i´ve never think about this anymore.I don´t know why i have this feeling. Perhaps i´ll do a blind test soon.

I did a quick test with the EVO TC. First it don´t go to 600PP. I´ve made a quick tune that is ok for 500 and 550pp.
Racing tires physics in this game are very bad and specially on this car, even for a 4WD with a bit of downforce.
It´s 100% better to drive it with sport tires.
So here is my quick tune, i´ll not publish anything in my garage front page for it.
500PP or 550PP
1150kg ballast 70kg pos +50
downforce 150/50

LSD
initial 5/5
accel 15/20
decell 5/5

Susp
RH 160/100
springs 8.83 / 9.50
comp 3/6
ext 6/3
ARB 5/7
camber 0.0/0.0
TOE -0.08/-0.12

brakes 6/8

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°
Torque Split?

Is there by any chance of a tune for the camaro LM coming out soon? I had a blast driving this car on GT5 with your settings. Thanks again keep up the hard and tedious work my friend :cheers: 600 pp

Last edited:
I'm also trying to take on the task of tunning myself, as fAr as the suspension goes how will I know if the suspension is to soft or to stiff?

I'm also trying to take on the task of tunning myself, as fAr as the suspension goes how will I know if the suspension is to soft or to stiff?
GT6 suspension for most of the normals FR cars like soft springs , soft dampers and stiff ARB. I think i have this car already tuned but not published, i´ll check.

Any chance of a tune for the Spyker C8 Laviolette (I'm thinking 550 might be a good range for it, but you're the expert)?
No way for the spyker, after a quick test trying some diverse extreme settings, this car have a strange handling and even at his best balance still have a poor grip. The only positive point is that the accel and top speed are superior for a road car at any range of PP. Good point for very high speed track with just a few turns.

No way for the spyker, after a quick test trying some diverse extreme settings, this car have a strange handling and even at his best balance still have a poor grip. The only positive point is that the accel and top speed are superior for a road car at any range of PP. Good point for very high speed track with just a few turns.
Yeah the PP for that car is very very low for the HP and Weight, if it handled well it would be probably the fastest out there.

Thanks for trying. I like this car since GT4, don't ask me why, I loved to drive it on El Capitan... But it's true, it doesn't behave good in the bends. C'est la vie...

By the way, thanks for the Elise 96. Amazing on Trial Mountain QR! And a nice surprise: it's premium.

Have you one of this cars on your to do list?

Sylvia 240 RS '83
BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 500pp
Honda CR-Z '10 450pp
Nissan Z GT500 Base Model '06
Corvette Coupè (C2) '63
Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59

Last edited:
Have you one of this cars on your to do list?

Sylvia 240 RS '83
BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 500pp
Honda CR-Z '10 450pp
Nissan Z GT500 Base Model '06
Corvette Coupè (C2) '63
Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59
No i don´t have list for the moment. I´ve already tested most of those cars. Nothing exceptional. Perhaps i´ll do something for the corvette ´63 because it´s a beautifull car but nothing for the rest i don´t pretend doing any tune.
I´ll publish the camaro LM soon.

CHEVROLET CAMARO LM RACE CAR // 650PP // RACING MEDIUM TIRES

Fast and easy 650PP , same path as FORD GT LM RACE CAR SPEC II TEST CAR, MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI '95...

chevrolet--1280x800.jpg

View attachment 294001

Once again thanks for the quick reply on a tune request. Can't wait to take this beast out on a few of my favorite tracks to see what you have put together, once again thanks. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

NISSAN GT-R BLACK ED.`12 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

2009_Nissan_GT-R_Black_Edition_-_Flickr_-_The_Car_Spy_(12).jpg

View attachment 116250

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
I went with this tune as a basis for setting up my GT-R Black Edition '12 for Season 2 of the SNAIL GT1 Series that recently concluded. In it, I won the season title in the GT-LM class. :D

Once again thanks for the quick reply on a tune request. Can't wait to take this beast out on a few of my favorite tracks to see what you have put together, once again thanks. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
The LM tune is great fun drive around Bath hurst, I have just one question. I've noticed on your tunes you have the front raised in the front, I tend to loose the grip on the front tires, the set up is great!! Is there something I can to gain a little more grip on those tires? Maybe lowering front end some or maybe going up on suspension or maybe LSD change? Greatly appreciate some input.

The LM tune is great fun drive around Bath hurst, I have just one question. I've noticed on your tunes you have the front raised in the front, I tend to loose the grip on the front tires, the set up is great!! Is there something I can to gain a little more grip on those tires? Maybe lowering front end some or maybe going up on suspension or maybe LSD change? Greatly appreciate some input.
This is the best balance i´ve found on it, to have more rotation and more front grip without messing too much with the balance, low a bit more rear downforce around 50 points less or/and low the rear ride height aroung 5 point.
I think this is the limit for this tune, perhaps a few more, your test will say this according to your driving style.

Hi laurent... just wondering... if PD or someone send you free ps4 but not for wheel. Would you do tune for controller? :D
Thanks a lot for your great tunes as usual.

Please make a 550pp muscle car for the seasonal. ... can't find anyone.
I did it with the Nova the way it is at 500PP and i pass the leader in lap 2 or 3 .... don´t need 550pp for this.
Hi laurent... just wondering... if PD or someone send you free ps4 but not for wheel. Would you do tune for controller? :D
Thanks a lot for your great tunes as usual.
I´ll never go back to the controler, impossible to play like this anymore. I know it can be as fast with a lot of practice but there is no fun . A wheel is a great part of the game.
If PD don´t allow G27 for ps4 , i´ll not buy PS4, even more not knowing exactly how GT7 will be.
I think it´s not a big thing for them to send me a thrustmaster T300RS and a PS4. A lot of people , from the PM and messages i receive ,are still playing GT because of my cars that are making the game more enjoyable For me it´s a big money, i have other priority in the real life. To run a pizza oven don´t let you so rich.
If PD can´t help me this way , i think i´ll go for a PC.

Back