Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
ABARTH 500 `09 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

abarth-opening-01.jpg

nn7c.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Laurent , I got gold at Tsukuba with this jewel detuned.....

Thanks ,mate

Massimo

LOTUS ELISE 111R `04 // 400PP // COMFORT HARD TIRES // SEASONAL TSUKUBA

First tune for seasonal,first car not GSXR till now on the rank, 1:08.693.

lotus-racing-logo.jpg

View attachment 295814

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°

I noticed in the ranking and have been surprised that the second classified has done with AUDI TT 1.8T :eek::eek:

Will it be as good the AUDI to 400PP?? :confused:

Thank you for the new tune!

Praiano, how do you go about picking which car is worth tuning and which isn't? Might I suggest a few for possible future tunes if they are worthy or not. Cheers.

Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64

Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95
Volvo C30 R-Design '09

Praiano, how do you go about picking which car is worth tuning and which isn't? Might I suggest a few for possible future tunes if they are worthy or not. Cheers.

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67

Volvo C30 R-Design '09

Jensen Interceptor? Was in GT5, but not in GT6.
Edit: Unfortunately

Last edited:

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67

Volvo C30 R-Design '09
Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74 .... no way
Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04 .... OULLIM MOTORS SPIRRA PROTOTYPE `04
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 ... excelent car , not very fast but good to drive, i have a tune not published yet.
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64..... not a good car in GT6, skinny tires, strange balance and low grip. The huge torque don´t help.
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 ...... I have it, very good drive , to race as a monotype. bad for pp races.
Volvo C30 R-Design '09...... Heavy FF , just a few FF are good to drive in GT6 and this is not one of them.

Sorry for being pushy, but I would like to know if your tunes for the classic endurance trio, Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV and Jaguar XJ13, are still good as they are after all the patches, or if they need an update?

Also, I have to say, awesome job with the Lotus tune for the Tsukuba seasonal (the car feels so planted, it almost seems like you're driving with Sports tyres instead of Confort ones)

Sorry for being pushy, but I would like to know if your tunes for the classic endurance trio, Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV and Jaguar XJ13, are still good as they are after all the patches, or if they need an update?

Also, I have to say, awesome job with the Lotus tune for the Tsukuba seasonal (the car feels so planted, it almost seems like you're driving with Sports tyres instead of Confort ones)

You´re welcome. The Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV and Jaguar XJ13 are ok. Perhaps just the brake balance need to be reviewed. This is an easy task and a personal choice. For the rest it´s all good.

Just want to say that I like your new avatar 👍 It's a great album. To get back to tune's, your Lotus Elise did the trick :D I got gold with it no problem. :cheers: Thanks again for the great tunes. ;)

I noticed in the ranking and have been surprised that the second classified has done with AUDI TT 1.8T :eek::eek:

Will it be as good the AUDI to 400PP?? :confused:

The audi is alone at the top, it a good car at 400pp but not enough = CHEATER.

Yes the Audi is a cheater. I think he has better tires because when I see his ghost he is much faster in the corners.

He is using "Dirt" tyres... :odd:

Screenshot_3.jpg

Just want to say that I like your new avatar 👍 It's a great album. To get back to tune's, your Lotus Elise did the trick :D I got gold with it no problem. :cheers: Thanks again for the great tunes. ;)
You´re welcome. I love this sound since the beginning, they are great musicians and i love their sound.
The Elise can be fine tuned to shave some tenth but i can´t spend a long time on this kind of events. After a few hours , i have to do something else.
What tunes are you working on? On what kind of cars we can look forward to next?
Absolutely no previsions and no rules. I just take some cars for a drive and if i like the feeling i do a tune or update.
He is using "Dirt" tyres... :odd:

Very strange . Did the game allow this ? Or did the guy cheat for this??I´m not playing for the moment, i´ll check later.

Where is the fun to win with a hacked car? This guy knows he cheats, how does he feel? Does he think about the gamer that comes in second, the real winner? Can he look at himself in a mirror without going red? I wonder.

Hello Mr. Praiano, i,ve been using your tunes for a long time and i think they are great!, I searched in your guide and I could not find a car that, in my opinion, is a very good GT500; the Xanavi Z `06 , and I,m looking for a good tune for it. It would be perfect if you give me your opinion about this car. :)

Thanks in advance, and sorry if i have poor english.

Hello Mr. Praiano, i,ve been using your tunes for a long time and i think they are great!, I searched in your guide and I could not find a car that, in my opinion, is a very good GT500; the Xanavi Z `06 , and I,m looking for a good tune for it. It would be perfect if you give me your opinion about this car. :)

Thanks in advance, and sorry if i have poor english.
I have a lot of gt500 ghost, i´ll check it against some others and depending of the results , i´ll publish something.

Hi Praiano.. Sorry for my bad English :) I use many of your Tunes since GT5. Many Thanks for This.
Currently I'm looking for a Tune of Ford Mustang Trans Cammer. This Car was amazing in Gt5 and is amazing in GT6. Can You help me? Thanks und Greetings from Germany..

Tune updated

hi,

a bit late but still... the 500pp tune has no chassis reinforcement the 550pp has,

do you have 2 of the same? one with one without?

i used it without and it runs like he^$$ ... i love it (tnxalot!) but still... you know that feeling... what if...

one more question my garage holds now 480 (beautifully tuned) cars... 20 more to go and i will have to use the stockyard... (blegh)... what concept do you use with your garage and stockyard... (i guess you have more than 500 cars...)

grts Steef

Back