Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
@praiano63 I just read today that there will be no more updates for your mobile app. Is this true? Will you still be making tunes here in the forum?
I have already tuned all the principals cars in GT6, my friend Daisey is very busy with his new job and don´t have so much time for GT6 ad the APP. He´s the one that was running this thing, i don´t know how to do this, i just send him the tunes.
Anyway, i will continue to make some few tunes, seasonals principally and perhaps some others very few that can appear during my test sessions.
GT6 is almost done for me and i think to just play and race online in the future. For the tunes, it´s 99% ok.
I hope the APP garage will still be usefull and help a lot of people.
><(((((°>°°°°

I don´t
hi,

a bit late but still... the 500pp tune has no chassis reinforcement the 550pp has,

do you have 2 of the same? one with one without?

i used it without and it runs like he^$$ ... i love it (tnxalot!) but still... you know that feeling... what if...

one more question my garage holds now 480 (beautifully tuned) cars... 20 more to go and i will have to use the stockyard... (blegh)... what concept do you use with your garage and stockyard... (i guess you have more than 500 cars...)

grts Steef
remember what car you´re talking about but the chassis reinforcement in GT6 don´t change a lot of things to the overall balance. I don´t use it for most of the cars and the same tune can be run with or without.

I use the stockyard when i´ve tested a car, pressed it like a lemon and i can´t find any fun to drive it or any way tuning it to let it more responsive to the wheel.
At this moment , it will take some dust there. Rarelly i take it back to make some others test just to be sure.

Did you do all the power mods before doing the tranny?
yes but doing his exact tune actually gave me 594PP @686hp which is to be expected because it was tune created on patch 1.04 and I gave it just alittle more power to get exactly 600pp out of my zonda c12s

yes but doing his exact tune actually gave me 594PP @686hp which is to be expected because it was tune created on patch 1.04 and I gave it just alittle more power to get exactly 600pp out of my zonda c12s
Did you also do the weight reduction and ballast?--those affect PP. Adding more power is the root of your gear problem.

I just checked, and my C12S remains exactly as Praiano specified.

Is there any new tune 500pp for this Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ?The old one maybe not suitable for the new update now. In real world this car is amazing fast (Keiichi Tsuchiya favourites) but can't match the Spoon EK9 in GT6 at the Nurburgring long 'hell' track. Both cars is also year '00.

Is there any new tune 500pp for this Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ?The old one maybe not suitable for the new update now. In real world this car is amazing fast (Keiichi Tsuchiya favourites) but can't match the Spoon EK9 in GT6 at the Nurburgring long 'hell' track. Both cars is also year '00.
The Shuichi Shigeno Version is still OK but at 450PP. One of my fastest 450pp on the ring due to his decent grip and principally to the excelent top speed.There , it can match with all the best at the front of the pack.
I don´t like it over powered. In my opinion this is his best PP range.

praiano, what about a R8 5.2 Chrome Line luxury racing inc? :)
i generally don´t do replicas and i don´t pretend to make in the future. But , in this case, the numbers are really greats.
Even if i´ll not respect perhaps exactly the exact characteristics , i think i´ll do something for this car.
I need to test it but i don´t play at all since a few days, i have some things to resolve first with real life.
Perhaps in a few days.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/12/08/audi-r8-v10-5-2-fsi-quattro-unveiled-ahead-of-detroit/

praiano, what about a R8 5.2 Chrome Line luxury racing inc? :)
i generally don´t do replicas and i don´t pretend to make in the future. But , in this case, the numbers are really greats.
Even if i´ll not respect perhaps exactly the exact characteristics , i think i´ll do something for this car.
I need to test it but i don´t play at all since a few days, i have some things to resolve first with real life.
Perhaps in a few days.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/12/08/audi-r8-v10-5-2-fsi-quattro-unveiled-ahead-of-detroit/
Sorry but i will not do any tune for this car.
After a quick test my conclusion is that the R8 5.2 Chrome Line is just like all heavy medium 4WD in the game , with a performance under the average. 550PP or 600PP.
The AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC 07 is much more car, at least in the game.

SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI S.C `04 //550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Subaru-Impreza_WRX_STi_2004_photo_06.jpg

View attachment 144418

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Just ran this car in the new 550pp Ascari seasonal. Fantastic Tune! Thanks!

Hi there @praiano63 .

I've been using your tunes from back in the day when GT5 was all the hype. The tunes worked like a charm, really suited my driving style so it should come as no surprise i went looking for your tunes when GT6 was released.

Once there is a new batch of seasonal events i go hunting for tunes and usually i end up running one or more of yours.

For instance: Take the 400pp SH @ Tsukuba. I had a Suzuki GSX-R that had a tune of yours on it. Although, i had to take it down to 400pp from around 500pp. The basic setup still worked for me. Some minor tweaks and i was able to post a 1:08.511, which in my book is more than enough to put a smile on my face.

Just wanted you to know that i appreciate the sheer ammount of work you put into these tunes, and the feedback you provide.

Thank you for providing these fun tunes. I salute you!

:cheers:

Hi there @praiano63 .

I've been using your tunes from back in the day when GT5 was all the hype. The tunes worked like a charm, really suited my driving style so it should come as no surprise i went looking for your tunes when GT6 was released.

Once there is a new batch of seasonal events i go hunting for tunes and usually i end up running one or more of yours.

For instance: Take the 400pp SH @ Tsukuba. I had a Suzuki GSX-R that had a tune of yours on it. Although, i had to take it down to 400pp from around 500pp. The basic setup still worked for me. Some minor tweaks and i was able to post a 1:08.511, which in my book is more than enough to put a smile on my face.

Just wanted you to know that i appreciate the sheer ammount of work you put into these tunes, and the feedback you provide.

Thank you for providing these fun tunes. I salute you!

:cheers:
Thanks for this, i hope i´ll still find some fun with some cars and events in GT6 to produce some more cars .
Have a good night everybody.

@praiano63 I just read today that there will be no more updates for your mobile app. Is this true? Will you still be making tunes here in the forum?
Gday Koldar,
Yes unfortunately the app will no longer be updated, but we leave it on the Android store for the time being since it costs us nothing to do so. Apple on the other hand charge US to have it on their store. The app has a HUGE database of 274 tunes which will surely satisfy tuning needs.
Daisey

Hi Laurent,

I think the nissan r390 gt1 road car from 98 is very fast and good, i thought of you when i used it...

In another discussion i was looking for stock car's that where good out of the box, a gem that i discovered that way was the integra touring cars, they are ff and i know you dislike it, but still ...

There are some "cup cars" especially from vw, for example the new beetle cup car is fun and has a good sound and is not too slow.... The lupo is great fun on nordschleife...

So i hope these cars can be some inspiration to you!

Salut, Steef

Last edited:
Thanks for this, i hope i´ll still find some fun with some cars and events in GT6 to produce some more cars .
Have a good night everybody.

Mon chere Laurent,

you know, you are one of the reasons why i enjoy gt6 a lot. This gives me a lot of energy in my daily life.

I would love to give you something back (already did a donation and got the ios app),

i would like to give you back some inspiration and hopefully fun, so once in a while i would like to suggest a car (as i did in the past) in the hope you have fun tuning it and like this have fun with the game...

sounds "pathetique" but is honest!

have a great week-end!

Steef.

Mon chere Laurent,

you know, you are one of the reasons why i enjoy gt6 a lot. This gives me a lot of energy in my daily life.

I would love to give you something back (already did a donation and got the ios app),

i would like to give you back some inspiration and hopefully fun, so once in a while i would like to suggest a car (as i did in the past) in the hope you have fun tuning it and like this have fun with the game...

sounds "pathetique" but is honest!

have a great week-end!

Steef.
r390 gt1 road ca? Ok !

FERRARI 599 `06 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Hey Praiano,

Many thanks again for all the tunes over the years! I was stunned to see how much this car improved after your efforts!

Perhaps for a time when you aren't too busy, I have some basic tuning questions I was curious about. They are just about ride height and brake balance for this 599 tune (and tunes generally).

Why did you choose 130mm/130mm for this car's ride height? What effect would lowering it to 90mm/90mm or even lower have?

With the brake balance at 7/7, I found this a little too strong with ABS set to off. It was difficult to brake firmly without skidding. Would reducing the brake balance to 2/2 or 3/3 have any effects on handling?

Hey Praiano,

Many thanks again for all the tunes over the years! I was stunned to see how much this car improved after your efforts!

Perhaps for a time when you aren't too busy, I have some basic tuning questions I was curious about. They are just about ride height and brake balance for this 599 tune (and tunes generally).

Why did you choose 130mm/130mm for this car's ride height? What effect would lowering it to 90mm/90mm or even lower have?

With the brake balance at 7/7, I found this a little too strong with ABS set to off. It was difficult to brake firmly without skidding. Would reducing the brake balance to 2/2 or 3/3 have any effects on handling?
Yes, all my tunes are made for ABS 1. Brake balance and strenght is up to each driver for ABS 0 of course.
I prefer to tune most of my cars with higher RH and low springs to let the weight transfer smoother and the lost of grip be more progressive and soft. To reduce the excess of balance , i use ARB and it seems to work well.

Hello my friend, stumbled on to something that might spark that light bulb into tuning mire cars. Goggle gt5 weight distribution calculator. I know it says gt5 but suspension is suspension. It's pretty self explanatory. I've tried it works good, just need a different opion. What if does is set suspension anti roll compression extension stiff ness % off weight distribution. try it out let me know what you think.

Back