Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hello my friend, stumbled on to something that might spark that light bulb into tuning mire cars. Goggle gt5 weight distribution calculator. I know it says gt5 but suspension is suspension. It's pretty self explanatory. I've tried it works good, just need a different opion. What if does is set suspension anti roll compression extension stiff ness % off weight distribution. try it out let me know what you think.
Weight repartition is just not matching with springs value for all cars.
Understeery cars would need a softer front springs and/or stiffer rear springs
Oversteery cars would need a stifer front springs and/or a softer rear springs.
I prefer to play on this parameter first , then on ride height together if not enough or if needed to use too extreme settings.
So for me, no calculators can do any kind of magic for springs.

Weight repartition is just not matching with springs value for all cars.
Understeery cars would need a softer front springs and/or stiffer rear springs
Oversteery cars would need a stifer front springs and/or a softer rear springs.
I prefer to play on this parameter first , then on ride height together if not enough or if needed to use too extreme settings.
So for me, no calculators can do any kind of magic for springs.
Just some food for thought, I will continue to support your tunes, have been since gt5 thanks.

I have really been enjoying the ascari seasonal with your tunes. The lamborghini countach, bmw csl, 04 Impreza are so fast. Good job 👍

There are two cars I enjoy driving that you haven't tuned, the 1990 corvette zr1 and 2003 BMW m3 both at 500pp with SS tires.

The other BMW's and corvettes get the attention, and rightly so, but these are a blast to drive as well. "Good driving feel" as you say, Maybe give them a drive when you have time.

:cheers:

Hello, Praiano! I've noticed that there are some junk cars that great tuners like yourself won't even touch. The ones that come to mind for me are the NSX LM Racecar '91 and the GT by Citroen Road Car. Most would think the roadcar is too heavy and understeers too much to be competitive, but I've found it to be a similar pace as some of the other heavy supercars in the 550pp range with my own lousey tune. Do you think you will be trying to take on more challenging tunes before you close your garage?? We don't want to see you go!!!

Last edited:
Sorry but i will not do any tune for this car.
After a quick test my conclusion is that the R8 5.2 Chrome Line is just like all heavy medium 4WD in the game , with a performance under the average. 550PP or 600PP.
The AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC 07 is much more car, at least in the game.
No problem, can fully understand your desire to provide fast and enjoyable tunes. Appreciate the effort since GT5.

I've heard you don't like the way GT6 went with all that patches of recent. Could you please explain what's wrong more thoroughly?

Have you tested the Huayra? Does it drive the way you wanted after all the game updates? I keep losing grip with RS tires on Spa (fast turns), it feels stange but still quite fast on the timer. Does it need triple clutch, by the way?
I'm asking because your fellow MR Mazda Furai works like a charm, a much smoother experience. Thank you in advance.

No problem, can fully understand your desire to provide fast and enjoyable tunes. Appreciate the effort since GT5.

I've heard you don't like the way GT6 went with all that patches of recent. Could you please explain what's wrong more thoroughly?

Have you tested the Huayra? Does it drive the way you wanted after all the game updates? I keep losing grip with RS tires on Spa (fast turns), it feels stange but still quite fast on the timer. Does it need triple clutch, by the way?
I'm asking because your fellow MR Mazda Furai works like a charm, a much smoother experience. Thank you in advance.
I like the last GT6 physics with sport or comfort tires. Even if it´s far to be perfect and don´t support any kind of comparision with Asseto corsa for example, the game is good and enjoyable to play.
Racing tires are totally wrong in my opinion and the bad feeling is much more evident with road cars and no downforce.
Some cars like the Huyara or at a different level the BMW Z4 GT3 , hate to pass over the strips at the apex, this make them spin very easily without any reasons..... Others cars with the same charactheristics don´t do this at all.
I just can be a bad build in my opinion. Too much cars and not enough testers or builders ???!!!! If PD need some help , i would accept the job.

Laurent , no tuning for the Laviolette ?
Bye
Massimo
After testing the La violette a few weeks ago, i can confirm that the car is not only ugly but also not fun to drive and not competitive at all for pp racing.
So no tune for it, sorry Max.

I'm looking for a tune for my Viper SRT 10 ACR '08 to use on the 550pp seasonal at Ascari. Unless you can recommend a better car and tune for this seasonal.
Mods done so far
all the drivetrain upgrades-no mods to LSD
fully adjustable suspension-no mods
racing brakes
transmission-changed ratio to 3.70 and lowered top speed
power-lowered to 550pp
engine-no mods
body/chassis-no mods

Thank you for your time,
Sam

I'm looking for a tune for my Viper SRT 10 ACR '08 to use on the 550pp seasonal at Ascari. Unless you can recommend a better car and tune for this seasonal.
Mods done so far
all the drivetrain upgrades-no mods to LSD
fully adjustable suspension-no mods
racing brakes
transmission-changed ratio to 3.70 and lowered top speed
power-lowered to 550pp
engine-no mods
body/chassis-no mods

Thank you for your time,
Sam
SRT 10 ACR '08 is not so good in GT6 ,i haven´t and i´ll not make a tune for it.
For this seasonal you can use perhaps:
SRT VIPER GTS R CONCEPT `00
PAGANI ZONDA C12 `00
BMW M5 `08
BMW M3 CSL '03
................ The list is long.

Good luck.

Hello, Praiano! I've noticed that there are some junk cars that great tuners like yourself won't even touch. The ones that come to mind for me are the NSX LM Racecar '91 and the GT by Citroen Road Car. Most would think the roadcar is too heavy and understeers too much to be competitive, but I've found it to be a similar pace as some of the other heavy supercars in the 550pp range with my own lousey tune. Do you think you will be trying to take on more challenging tunes before you close your garage?? We don't want to see you go!!!
Sorry, Mr. P. I didn't mean to offend
Hello. You didn´t offend me at all, i just didn´t saw yor post.For the NSX LM Racecar '91 or some others like this , there is nothing to do to let them at least enjoyable to drive. They are just not well builded by PD and there is nothing i can do. I´m not a magician.
Also, i don´t pretend to close my garage. I´ll still tune and publish here in GTPlanet. Only my APP garage is over because my partner don´t want and don´t have time to run this further.
I don´t understand anything in this APP thing, if not i would continue of course.
Anyway, i´ll test some cars again and again, like the S7 that i just discover a way to let it fun and fast after the 3rd test.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
After testing the La violette a few weeks ago, i can confirm that the car is not only ugly but also not fun to drive and not competitive at all for pp racing.

Ugly? Well, it's a matter of tastes and colors.... :)

2005_Spyker_C8_Laviolette_004_8116.jpg

Not competitive at all for PP racing, I completely agree. This car has no grip and never turns when it should. :crazy:

But I like it. And in a way, I'm kind of grateful that you decided to forget about it, because I must now take the plunge and try to do something by myself if I want to improve it. I'm not a tuner, it's not a piece of cake but I'm determined to make something out of it. Time to learn. Better than stock will be a good start :lol:

Cheers, magician* :cheers:

* Edit: Sorry, just remembered you wrote above you're not a magician. But you are the Wizard of GT.

Last edited:
Yes, all my tunes are made for ABS 1. Brake balance and strenght is up to each driver for ABS 0 of course.
I prefer to tune most of my cars with higher RH and low springs to let the weight transfer smoother and the lost of grip be more progressive and soft. To reduce the excess of balance , i use ARB and it seems to work well.

Great :) Thank you for taking the time to help out!

Not competitive at all for PP racing, I completely agree. This car has no grip and never turns when it should. :crazy:
Well, I am with Mr. P on the looks, but I wouldn't lose hope on being competitive.

I raced a couple different people in them and they were doing first place against other competent drivers in other great tunes. I lost to them several times in Mr. Ps cars.

Now my losses were largely accounted for by my lack of experience, but when I was doing well and putting the car on the limit, they were still contesting and right on my tail. And they were able to pressure me into my mistakes.

Anyway, the point is that I wouldn't give up hope for making this at lease somewhat competitive. Probably not as competitive as some of Mr. P's best tunes, but still at least moderately competitive. That is if you really spend the time tinkering with it to suit your needs. I believe I was racing at 500pp, but it could have been 550 as well. Was a racing soft lobby as well:tdown::yuck:🤬:confused::dunce::mad::banghead:.

:grumpy:

Well, I am with Mr. P on the looks, but I wouldn't lose hope on being competitive.

I raced a couple different people in them and they were doing first place against other competent drivers in other great tunes. I lost to them several times in Mr. Ps cars.

Now my losses were largely accounted for by my lack of experience, but when I was doing well and putting the car on the limit, they were still contesting and right on my tail. And they were able to pressure me into my mistakes.

Anyway, the point is that I wouldn't give up hope for making this at lease somewhat competitive. Probably not as competitive as some of Mr. P's best tunes, but still at least moderately competitive. That is if you really spend the time tinkering with it to suit your needs. I believe I was racing at 500pp, but it could have been 550 as well. Was a racing soft lobby as well:tdown::yuck:🤬:confused::dunce::mad::banghead:.

:grumpy:

Thank you for the encouragement!:cheers: I'll continue to devote time to this little rebel, step by step. Especially suspensions remain to be improved, the rest is almost ok. Suits my needs, at least, as you mention.

Work in progress! 👍

PS Racing soft lobby... :lol:

NISSAN R390 GT1 ROAD CAR `98 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
A very good car for Suzuka or this kind of medium speed turny tracks.

IMPORTANT : SHIFT AT 6000 RPM.

1510-2.jpg

View attachment 304665

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°

this is a great tune, it is 3 seconds faster on ascari and very controllable, but loose enough, it is possible to drive it very fluently and i like it!

thnx alot! grts from too cold holland...

your application, gran Praiano 6, she will always update?
The APP will not be updated anymore, my friend Daisey who was taking care of this part is too busy with his job now.

I have an excel file with all the updated and last tunes that i´ll send to all the donators and APP & IOS buyers that i have on my list.
If somebody else is interested to receive this file , just ask it to me sending a mail to praiano63@gmail.com.

People who will receive this file can also send it to anybody else , it´s for free of course.

@Jordan is a very kind and comprehensive person. Thanks to him.
I´ll not answer or post in this thread anymore but at least , people who like to drive my cars and GTplanet will be able to make this garage alive.
It´s all your. Thanks for the suport.
God bless ALL of you.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Back