Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
@Jordan is a very kind and comprehensive person. Thanks to him.......................Thanks for the support.
God bless ALL of you.

Glad to hear that - welcome back; I hope Kieth follows suit, as I used to follow him quite often, too - even while not really interested in tuning. 👍

You need GTPlanet. GTPlanet needs you. That's how the symbiosis works. ;)

:cheers:

Good going Jordan glad you re opens the thread I was missing my daily catch up. ZZ mr P. I'm still wondering what you thought your 1st answer was inconclusive.

Ugly? Well, it's a matter of tastes and colors.... :)

2005_Spyker_C8_Laviolette_004_8116.jpg

Not competitive at all for PP racing, I completely agree. This car has no grip and never turns when it should. :crazy:

But I like it. And in a way, I'm kind of grateful that you decided to forget about it, because I must now take the plunge and try to do something by myself if I want to improve it. I'm not a tuner, it's not a piece of cake but I'm determined to make something out of it. Time to learn. Better than stock will be a good start :lol:

Cheers, magician* :cheers:

* Edit: Sorry, just remembered you wrote above you're not a magician. But you are the Wizard of GT.

Me, also love this car. Maybe use it on seasonal intermediate event, then I would be happy if someone got the tune :lol:.

@Jordan is a very kind and comprehensive person. Thanks to him.
I´ll not answer or post in this thread anymore but at least , people who like to drive my cars and GTplanet will be able to make this garage alive.
It´s all your. Thanks for the suport.
God bless ALL of you.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I dont blame you. The damage has already been done!

BMW Z4 GT3 // 630PP // RACING HARD TIRES // BATHURST SEASONAL
Fast car, easy to drive , first quick tune , 1:56.8xx first session.

2013_Divers_BritishGT_OptimumZ4.jpg

View attachment 305795

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°

All I can say is WOW :eek: I got gold on my 2nd lap 👍 and I was driving it going Holy S*** with a Big Smile on my face :D this thing is Fast :cool: Great Tune as always :bowdown: You Da Man :D 👍 Thank You and Great to have you back. :cheers:

Laurent,

I am very glad to see this garage reopen, and my hope is that within time, you will reconsider and be active in it once more.

New players, like myself, have greatly benefited from your tunes. I remember the first one was for the McLaren MP4. I was struggling in some event and after applying your tune .... WOW .... I was playing a totally different game. From that point on, I was hooked.

95% or more play the game just to have fun. The top drivers, who discuss being 1st or 3rd or top 100 on this site, are likely less than 1% of those who play. And unfortunately some of those great drivers and tuners get into pointless arguments about who is best. And this in turn causes people to lose sight of the fact that it is a game about fake cars in fake garages ..... as you have pointed out here numerous times.

So I said what was on my mind. I am going back to the current time trial where I improved yesterday from a 61,000 world ranking (bronze) to a gold and 21,000 in the world. I am sure a top 10,000 placing is in sight by the end. :)

On behalf of all of the players ranked 10,000 and above, who don't play online, who at times are not above making a Kamikaze move on an AI just to get gold (like the recent Madrid ), who use driving aids when they must, who are happy having over 40,000,000 credits, who have 150 tuned cars in their garages ...... we appreciate you for making GT6 a more enjoyable experience.

Without your help and the help of others out here in the community, we would have moved on a long time ago.

And the nice thing about AI, is they never take it personally. :lol:

Best to you now and always.

MERCEDES SLR McLaren `09 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Great car , easy and fast any track, very soft drive.
wheelsandmore_mercedes-benz_slr_mclaren_722_epochal_1.jpg

View attachment 240389

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
I'm using this tune as a basis for my car in the current SNAIL GT1 season and I have a race win at Monza to show for it so far. :)

Sorry but i have to repeat, i´m not back in GTP, only my garage with my olders tunes i´ve made till now.
News tunes are already published in a new site. I´ll not link it here but it´s an easy place to find.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°
Glad to hear the thread is reactivated;), sad to hear you aren't coming back:ouch:...yet:sly:. It's not the same without you buddy.:cheers:

Great to see that easy access to all the tunes as been reinstated. Sorry to see that Praiano isn't going to contribute anymore, but if that's the way it is...

Since there are in theory not going to be any additional tunes added, could someone (@Jordan or even @praiano63) perhaps edit the thread title to read just Praiano GT6 Tunes? (Removing the Red Bull bit)

Good to see this garage back open, but how do we get the new tunes that praiano will post for the game. With out new tunes to drive this game will be quit boring to me

Where is he posting his tunes now. I know he said he won't be doing it here but there is no link for the new place .

Sorry but i have to repeat, i´m not back in GTP, only my garage with my olders tunes i´ve made till now.
News tunes are already published in a new site. I´ll not link it here but it´s an easy place to find.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Could you privetly send it in a message? I am having a very hard time find the new place . I really enjoy your tunes and don't want to miss out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is he posting his tunes now. I know he said he won't be doing it here but there is no link for the new place .

praiano63 said
>< (((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Could you privetly send it in a message? I am having a very hard time find the new place . I really enjoy your tunes and don't want to miss out.

Back