Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Many thanks for your time and effort in helping us who don't have a knack for tuning cars.

Jerome
Thanks a lot.
Looking at the first "inside sim racing first hour with GT6 video" the game seems to be fantastic and a walk through very similar to GT5.
It's a very classic GT game, i think that i'll use as much as possible the Honda fit, no other first option, before buying a decent car like a RX7..... or a FORD SHELBY GT50 '13 :) ??
Used cars are mixed with premiums new cars???!!!:confused:
Anyway, i'll discover this day 12, not before. Till there i'll have to wait and see the others talking about the game.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello Mr.P

I was among the lucky ones to get an early copy of GT6 last Friday.

As a huge fan to your tunes , I am willing to create my own Praiano tune directory where ill keep all of your tunes starting from car number 1.

You will enjoy GT6 a lot since the physics is extremely responsive and has that real feal into it!

Can you please guide me to the latest tune template as soon as it is created so id organize my directory?

Thanks a lot my friend :)

I'm a lucky one who already got GT6 it's great!! but cant wait at the great tunes from you again praiano great work enjoy the game and tuning! Looking forward to your tunes!

Hello Mr.P

I was among the lucky ones to get an early copy of GT6 last Friday.

As a huge fan to your tunes , I am willing to create my own Praiano tune directory where ill keep all of your tunes starting from car number 1.

You will enjoy GT6 a lot since the physics is extremely responsive and has that real feal into it!

Can you please guide me to the latest tune template as soon as it is created so id organize my directory?

Thanks a lot my friend :)

Good to know GT6 physics are so good.

I don't understand very well . You want to create your own garage or tune directory with my settings and template?
Sorry but i can't agree with this. I'm going to try make some money with this for GT6 and i think to link my tunes to a blog where i'll publish all my cars.
They will stay free but if i can make a few money with some publicity, this will help me a lot . Life is really hard in Brasil lately, at least for me and i try by all the ways to give at least a good table for my kids.
I think you'll understand my point of view.
Have a good day.

hello Mr. P

Sorry I think I did not make it clear in my last comment, all I need is to create a personal tune directory on my PC where I keep all of the tunes, since I don't go online whenever I need to tune any of my cars, as in GT5 I created a folder with all of your tunes and since my smart phone supports office documents I use to go back to a tune whenever I need one, kept doing that until your app surfaced ,so im not going to publish or put any on a blog or anything.

As for the life in Brasil I think both of us share the same situations as my country is getting way tougher to live in!
But I ensure you that I will be among who always support you, if you ever create an app for your tunes as you did for GT5 ill be again among the first to purchase it.

Looking forward for your tunes mate. :)

hello Mr. P

Sorry I think I did not make it clear in my last comment, all I need is to create a personal tune directory on my PC where I keep all of the tunes, since I don't go online whenever I need to tune any of my cars, as in GT5 I created a folder with all of your tunes and since my smart phone supports office documents I use to go back to a tune whenever I need one, kept doing that until your app surfaced ,so im not going to publish or put any on a blog or anything.

As for the life in Brasil I think both of us share the same situations as my country is getting way tougher to live in!
But I ensure you that I will be among who always support you, if you ever create an app for your tunes as you did for GT5 ill be again among the first to purchase it.

Looking forward for your tunes mate. :)
Ok ,now i understand. In your computer !!! Ok no problem of course. It will be a pleasure to help.

Do yourself a big favor Praiano,

PLAY GT6 first !

no sorry, enjoy the beach first with your kids!

Tune for us hungry fans a little later ;)

PLAY GT6 first !

I'll have to wait till day 12 anyway . During this time i'll read the friends comments about the game. The main thing for me are by far the physics and they seems fantastic looking at the way people are talking about their driving sensation. I'm a patient guy, no problem.;)

This is excellent news and really looking forward to seeing what you do with the new physics engine with your tunes as your tunes are outstanding...best of luck and can't wait to see the 1st release :cheers:

I'll have to wait till day 12 anyway . During this time i'll read the friends comments about the game. The main thing for me are by far the physics and they seems fantastic looking at the way people are talking about their driving sensation. I'm a patient guy, no problem.;)

Post Updated. :)

2013.12.04: :gtpflag: :cheers: It is coming TODAY! :cheers: :gtpflag:

2013.12.05: I am holding it in my hands!!! :)

2013.12.06: It's amazing, it's great! You, tuners, will love it! I can't thank enough, Mr. Yamauchi! :bowdown:
Fantastic ... still -6 days for me :(

Hello to you Mr. Praiano
I am impressed by the quality of your adjustment, eager to discover what you do on GT6 we go, you go cards with table? it thought it was great!
wish you good luck and very soon 👍

Hello Mr P.:bowdown:

Good to know you will keep on supporting us & GT6. It's still an amazing game (been playing for 24 hours now).
Am looking forward to your GT6 tunes - thanks for everything you did for us all so far! :gtpflag:

PLAY GT6 first !

Well put...

Praiano, you really feel the work the tires are doing is the best way to describe GT6 in my opinion. The Honda Fit is really not that bad and has a touch of lift of oversteer. Very happy with the feel of GT6.

Hope you and your family have a great Holiday season too.

P.S. Shameless plug for one of your first tunes would be the Audi R8 4.2

Hello to you Mr. Praiano
I am impressed by the quality of your adjustment, eager to discover what you do on GT6 we go, you go cards with table? it thought it was great!
wish you good luck and very soon 👍
Hello Mr P.:bowdown:

Good to know you will keep on supporting us & GT6. It's still an amazing game (been playing for 24 hours now).
Am looking forward to your GT6 tunes - thanks for everything you did for us all so far! :gtpflag:
Thanks a lot for the kind words.
I've watched and watched again a lot of on board GT6 replays to feel by the moves, inputs and tire noise how acurate this game's physics can be. It seems really amazing.
If the car answer well to the settings ,it will be easier for anybody to tune a car the way he want exactly.
This was not the case in GT5 and it wasn't easy.
Anyway, GT6 only next thursday for me. I have to be Zen this week.:sly:

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hey big fish!
Your definitely going to love the driving feel on GT6.

Only driven the FIT stock so far, but it's a fun drive. Can't wait till you get your copy and we can get together for a few laps online.:cheers:

Hey bud, glad to see your still in business. I can tell you first hand, don't get too crazy excited about this game yet man. It's like an extension of GT5 but the stock cars with the tire models seem way easier to drive. The CS feel like SH, the SH feel like SS so I am scared to feel the RS tires. I might shift one of the lines on the road cornering with all that grip. Should make for some very exciting online races with door to door action though.

Hey big fish!
Your definitely going to love the driving feel on GT6.

Only driven the FIT stock so far, but it's a fun drive. Can't wait till you get your copy and we can get together for a few laps online.:cheers:
Good to see you back XDesperado, i can't wait to race the Dino 450PP in Cy room with you and everybody there.:cheers:
Hey Dr Praiano. I notice your donation link isn't in this forum yet. I will happily chip in once you're able to post some of your excellent tunes!
Hello Chriss. Yes for sure i'll stick the donation link further in the game when i'll post some tune. So much good people support me this way in GT5.... I"m very grateful for this.
Have a good night.

Hey bud, glad to see your still in business. I can tell you first hand, don't get too crazy excited about this game yet man. It's like an extension of GT5 but the stock cars with the tire models seem way easier to drive. The CS feel like SH, the SH feel like SS so I am scared to feel the RS tires. I might shift one of the lines on the road cornering with all that grip. Should make for some very exciting online races with door to door action though.
Hello. I'll check this on my favorites tracks. I know exactly the braking points with each tires / PP If they add more grip , just need touse lower grip tires for the same PP as GT5. For example in the way of 450PP / SPORT HARD ,you can use 450PP/ CS. If the game is an extension of GT5, ok for me, principaly if the physics are as good as everybody says.

yay your back! your Catherham 7 fireblade tune was my first ever i used in GT5. bloody brilliant. any updates to it for GT6 spec? still love driving that thing around nurburgring.

yay your back! your Catherham 7 fireblade tune was my first ever i used in GT5. bloody brilliant. any updates to it for GT6 spec? still love driving that thing around nurburgring.
Thanks. Sure the Caterham will be on the first cars list to tune. This is a fantastic big toy.:)👍

Back