Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hi Mr Praiano, this is my first post here and i think it is fitting that i take a moment to thank you for all the great tunes you posted in GT5's forum.
You directly lead to my enjoyment of GT5, and i thank you very much for that!
By far my favorite tune of yours was the 69' Camaro Z-28, they all have been a great baseline for fine tuning for my own use (many times i have to do nothing whatsoever).
I cant wait to see what you come up with in GT6, especially the classic american muscle cars.
Right now im working on my Nova, and loving it!

Thanks again my friend!

Hi Mr Praiano, this is my first post here and i think it is fitting that i take a moment to thank you for all the great tunes you posted in GT5's forum.
You directly lead to my enjoyment of GT5, and i thank you very much for that!
By far my favorite tune of yours was the 69' Camaro Z-28, they all have been a great baseline for fine tuning for my own use (many times i have to do nothing whatsoever).
I cant wait to see what you come up with in GT6, especially the classic american muscle cars.
Right now im working on my Nova, and loving it!

Thanks again my friend!
Always loved your tunes! Thanks for the hard work!
You're welcome. Sure it will be a fantastic experience with the new physics. The Shelby GT350 will be one of my first tunes. I love it and the build was very bad in GT5. Sure i'll try to give this wonderfull car the balance it deserves.
Enjoy the game for me ...... till i discover it myself :)
><(((((°>°°°°°

I can't wait to see some tunes and the GT6 mechanics are great, comfort soft tires actually stick to the road and cars handle well from stock. Could you do a tune for the Clio RS because it is a good FWD car from stock and with some tuning it could be great.

Well I made it here so I get to see the first cars for GT6.. I discovered it too late when i needed tunes for GT5, so i'm excited what this brings.

Sup praiano,I got the anniversary edition of gt6 with every 15th anniversary vehicle in the game.had some trouble driving the cars when I first got it but im getting used to it.

. The Shelby GT350 will be one of my first tunes. I love it and the build was very bad in GT5.
><(((((°>°°°°°

There's a GT350 and a GT350R this time. I don't know the difference, mostly because I'm more excited about the AAR 'Cuda

Praiano, I can't wait to see some of your tunes. I just made a tune myself and would like for you to check it out, if you don't mind. Whenever you get the game and have time, that is. Its a setup for the C7 Corvette Stingray. No tranny tune, just the suspension and brakes..

Hi mein Freund i hope you Ar Ok. I alredy have i Wisch BMW Z4 GT3 did Alredy tried?
Did you see some bugs on GT6
Five days to GT6 day 1 for me...... Question of patience :)
There's a GT350 and a GT350R this time. I don't know the difference, mostly because I'm more excited about the AAR 'Cuda
What about the muscles V8 soud in GT6 ??? Better??
Praiano, I can't wait to see some of your tunes. I just made a tune myself and would like for you to check it out, if you don't mind. Whenever you get the game and have time, that is. Its a setup for the C7 Corvette Stingray. No tranny tune, just the suspension and brakes..
Will check the C7 for sure, together with a lot of supercars. Till i can buy an Enzo FXX. This will be my first important goal in the game.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

I haven't bought any cars yet, but I hope they got the sound of a carbeureted American V8 right this time around.

edit: the GT350 appears to be premium or upgraded. It has the gallery view option in the dealership, and when you enter that view you can see a full size spare tire in the back of the car, among other details. The GT350R doesn't have that option.

Last edited:
Hello Mr praiano, I can't wait to see what you come up with this time around, your gt5 collection was the best in the forums in my opinion. Is there any order of requests? I do have one for you for the 78 trans am.

Hello Mr praiano, I can't wait to see what you come up with this time around, your gt5 collection was the best in the forums in my opinion. Is there any order of requests? I do have one for you for the 78 trans am.
Hello good morning.
Happy to know you've enjoyed my GT5 garage. There will be no order of request. I'll buy cars by feeling, personnal taste and depending of events like tuning contest, seasonals...... Some request also if they are part of a group of cars i already have in my mind, then i can give this car a priority.
There will be no rules for me really. I'm just a fanatic GT player and i play and tune in the game like everybody else, car after car , with a lot of pleasure.
Don't worry , it will rains tunes in my garage as soon as i'll catch the physics and how to find the vain to the perfect balance. At least for me. It seems that a lot of people like the cars exactly the way i like to drive them.
4 days to GT6 day 1 for me. Patience is the only way :)👍

It could be me, but i don't see a profile picture for online gaming and no profiles of other players. But taking pictures of your car is amazing, you can place it in the way you want with 2 cars and your own driver can be on the photo as well.

This "thing" needs some major help! I tried to use it at Matterhorn in the early Nat A events and couldn't make it down the hill (to the tight corner) once without spinning! Even though it comes with slicks, I think it's set up for off road.

Kudos!
image.jpg

I'd like to see a tune for a toyota 86 race car base model '12 with some extra power bout 300hp i've been having a bit of trouble setting up mine

What about the muscles V8 soud in GT6 ??? Better??

Will check the C7 for sure, together with a lot of supercars. Till i can buy an Enzo FXX. This will be my first important goal in the game.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

I've only driven the new Vette and Viper...and their sounds are no better. They're ok, not a horrible mechanical sound like some of the worst cars, the Vette is like GT5, but neither one has the growl it should have. Don't have the FXX yet but it doesn't sound like this that's for sure:lol:

Praiano, I too am glad you will be tuning for GT6. I used many of you tunes in GT5. Too bad that you are having to wait so long. I can say that the new "physics" leaves a lot to be desired. My street car handles better than my RX7 in the game.

I've only driven the new Vette and Viper...and their sounds are no better. They're ok, not a horrible mechanical sound like some of the worst cars, the Vette is like GT5, but neither one has the growl it should have. Don't have the FXX yet but it doesn't sound like this that's for sure:lol:

So very sad that we will never get sounds like that in a Gran Turismo game. When GT1 came out it was said that all the engine sounds were recorded from real cars. The sound in this video is digital and has been reproduced from idle to full song. Gee Kaz why is this so hard for your little family to accomplish? I'd be happy if every Ferrari in GT6 sounded like the FXX in the video.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano:

First let me thank you like lots of us have done for your wonderful tuning set-up's

I'm sure you'll enjoy this new engine to tune.

Up to now i've been using your gt-5 tunes for my cars.. the few i've gotten to buy. And in some it's a dead hit as the improvements are superb and others it helps but in tight corners i seem to loose grip or the car just moves to much...

I would love to get the Fxx nailed down..
The car is bloddy fast out the gate but it sometimes get's drifty in tight corners otherwise it's a blast.. can't past 280 mph in the sraight though :( I got it full tuned [haven't broken it in] and it got 1086 hp on it but won't go past 280mph..

The sound of the Fxx is superb way better than the enzo in my opinion but i'm talking about gt5 enzo.. after paying $20 to just buy the Fxx.. i'll buy the rest of the cars the hard earned way..

Great sound!! If one day the virtual FXX or else have this sound , it'll be a huge jump ahead for racing simulation. It's an enormous part of the pleasure we can feel playing this game for sure.

Hi Praiano:

First let me thank you like lots of us have done for your wonderful tuning set-up's

I'm sure you'll enjoy this new engine to tune.

Up to now i've been using your gt-5 tunes for my cars.. the few i've gotten to buy. And in some it's a dead hit as the improvements are superb and others it helps but in tight corners i seem to loose grip or the car just moves to much...

I would love to get the Fxx nailed down..
The car is bloddy fast out the gate but it sometimes get's drifty in tight corners otherwise it's a blast.. can't past 280 mph in the sraight though :( I got it full tuned [haven't broken it in] and it got 1086 hp on it but won't go past 280mph..

The sound of the Fxx is superb way better than the enzo in my opinion but i'm talking about gt5 enzo.. after paying $20 to just buy the Fxx.. i'll buy the rest of the cars the hard earned way..
You're welcome.
This will be for sure the first expensive car i'll buy and tune. Perhaps not the maxed version, at least for my fist FXX. I'll try to match the original one
  • Max power: 588 kW (800 PS; 790 hp) at 8500 rpm[2]
  • Max torque: 686 N·m (506 lb·ft) at 5750 rpm[2]
I would like to race and tune a championship ,making specific tune for each track.

I think that if the physics are so sharp and responsive now, specific tune will be my principal activity , this mean a lot of tunes for each car.

Only 3 days for my game been delivered. :cheers:

Great sound!! If one day the virtual FXX or else have this sound , it'll be a huge jump ahead for racing simulation. It's an enormous part of the pleasure we can feel playing this game for sure.

Sadly the sound is not in the game for the FXX. The sample is taken from another Ferrari, not sure which one, maybe the California or the Italia, but nowhere close to wanting to rip your face off like the real one:lol:.

Back