Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Praiano - You can buy the Senna driving suit and helmet. The most expensive in the game. So I guess I know what item you will purchase first? Not a Ferrari, not a GT40 but some driving gear.

I've only driven the new Vette and Viper...and their sounds are no better. They're ok, not a horrible mechanical sound like some of the worst cars, the Vette is like GT5, but neither one has the growl it should have. Don't have the FXX yet but it doesn't sound like this that's for sure:lol:

I just can't understand, if the guys modding rfactor can reproduce these sounds from youtube clips, why can't poly do the same. We won't think any less of them. The sound adds so much to the driving experience.

Praiano - You can buy the Senna driving suit and helmet. The most expensive in the game. So I guess I know what item you will purchase first? Not a Ferrari, not a GT40 but some driving gear.
Sure Hami, now it seems that there is a way for a big money... so no problems. But, if it was a problem, i'll buy an Enzo FXX first. After , the Senna suit and Helmet. Perhaps it come for free with my version of the game.... I'll see on thursday.
Yeah please change that Fake word to virtual, that made all kinds of alarms go off when I seen that.
Ok i'll do this right now.;)👍

Sure Hami, now it seems that there is a way for a big money... so no problems. But, if it was a problem, i'll buy an Enzo FXX first. After , the Senna suit and Helmet. Perhaps it come for free with my version of the game.... I'll see on thursday.

Ok i'll do this right now.;)👍
The senna suit is 500,000 for the whole race suit set-up.

Well my Fxx won't go over 280 mph in route x., Notice din route X don't use camber at all if you wanna keep is straight the rest is how you set up your suspension.. In some cars it's super stiff and in another is only tighen the back.. like in the AMG vision all i did is tighten the rear and the thing will do close to 292 in the straight but i can take the corner full speed at 272mph

Still can't get the FXX to turn right in nurburgring :(

The senna suit is 500,000 for the whole race suit set-up.

Well my Fxx won't go over 280 mph in route x., Notice din route X don't use camber at all if you wanna keep is straight the rest is how you set up your suspension.. In some cars it's super stiff and in another is only tighen the back.. like in the AMG vision all i did is tighten the rear and the thing will do close to 292 in the straight but i can take the corner full speed at 272mph

Still can't get the FXX to turn right in nurburgring :(
Hello.
Very expensive for a racing suit, i'm sure senna would prefer buy a new car than a new suit. I'm waiting for the FXX not for the top speed but yes for the downforce and track tuning.
I stay very frustrated with the Enzo in GT5 that doesn't turn well.
So, my first FXX tune will be a track tune , looking for grip and balance. This is what i most like to do in GT. I'll do this with the stock power first, looking also to look for a racng serie online to make a fantastic season having a lot of pleasure with this magic car.

Just a few days to put GT6 in my PS3 for the first time.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello.
Very expensive for a racing suit, i'm sure senna would prefer buy a new car than a new suit. I'm waiting for the FXX not for the top speed but yes for the downforce and track tuning.
So, my first FXX tune will be a track tune , looking for grip and balance. This is what i most like to do in GT. I'll do this with the stock power first, looking also to look for a racng serie online to make a fantastic season having a lot of pleasure with this magic car.

><(((((°>°°°°°
Hi Praiano!
When you do get your copy of gt6 check out the scirocco r10. (prize car) it is an amazing car. handles great. I found that it needed a little help with down force to keep the back end down. Best handling ff car I have ever driven and fast too!

Hello.

><(((((°>°°°°°

I have now driven the FXX and all I can say is you are going to love it!!:cool: Forget the Enzo, this car bears about as much resemblence to the Enzo in GT5 as motorcyle does to a bicycle. The FXX drives like the Enzo should have!!! If they could get the sound right, I might not ever drive another car!!

I have now driven the FXX and all I can say is you are going to love it!!:cool: Forget the Enzo, this car bears about as much resemblence to the Enzo in GT5 as motorcyle does to a bicycle. The FXX drives like the Enzo should have!!! If they could get the sound right, I might not ever drive another car!!
I agree the Fxx is how the enzo shoulda run in GT5.. Once you're in it the feeling and the interior of it just spells.. take me to nurburgring and runt ill you're out of gas/tires.. At least for me i just wanted that car.. just wish i could balance it more:(

I agree the Fxx is how the enzo shoulda run in GT5.. Once you're in it the feeling and the interior of it just spells.. take me to nurburgring and runt ill you're out of gas/tires.. At least for me i just wanted that car.. just wish i could balance it more:(
I only drove it at Ascari with an exhaust upgrade and SS tires. I put on SS because I thought it would be too crazy on SH this early in the game, but it was actually quite manageable if you avoided hammering the throttle while the car was off balance. I found it to be very well balanced with huge grip. I will go back and try it on SH tires soon though, maybe at the 'Ring.

I only drove it at Ascari with an exhaust upgrade and SS tires. I put on SS because I thought it would be too crazy on SH this early in the game, but it was actually quite manageable if you avoided hammering the throttle while the car was off balance. I found it to be very well balanced with huge grip. I will go back and try it on SH tires soon though, maybe at the 'Ring.
I full tuned mine to i think 1086 hp with RS tires.. and painted it midnight pearl blue [i think it's called].. no offense but don't like red ferrari's :P except if they're chrome red

I Registered here just to thank you Praiano, you have made me faster and increased my enjoyment of GT5 and I am looking forward to driving your tunes in GT6. Thanks for all your hard work.

I Registered here just to thank you Praiano, you have made me faster and increased my enjoyment of GT5 and I am looking forward to driving your tunes in GT6. Thanks for all your hard work.
Happy to know that my GT5 tunes gives you some fun. Welcome to my GT6 garage , in a few days i'll begin to put all my passion for this game into some cars. If the driving sensation is sharper and better in GT6, like it seems, i'm sure it will be possible to let most of the cars on the edge.
><(((((°>°°°°°

I'm not asking you to write a novel, just use better grammar and punctuation.

Jerome

In all fairness, as an educator and a supporter of disability awareness, you're off base. While the forum rules are there for a reason (won't get any argument from me around the benefits of clear communication and coherent writing mechanics), your comment comes off as either ignorant of the difficulties faced by those with dyslexia (read here for an overview: http://www.ncld.org/types-learning-disabilities/dyslexia/what-is-dyslexia) or just plain insensitive. The tone of your response is both snarky and belittling.

"I'm not asking you to write a novel"...I'd love to see how you respond to someone suffering from depression, cancer, anxiety, Down syndrome, etc.

I learned early in life that is is better to work hard to overcome my limitations than to promote them. It is far more rewarding to achieve a small success through toil & persistence than to beg for easier standards to meet.

Victory is indeed sweet, I like keeping score even when I lose. Makes me try harder next time.

Last edited:
Good luck in GT6 my friend!
I retired from GT5, but now I'm back o/
I'm looking forward for your tune for the Diablo GT! That car is a BEAST. Should be a real challange to tune!

Hello amigo!
First, many thanks to share your GT5 cars settings (tuned). They are all AWESOME!!! :cheers:

:bowdown: Hope you will keep doing in GT6. :dopey:👍
I'm already own my legend F1 driver helmet and suit (ASenna 88)!!! :sly:👍

Back