Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
This is an amateur question... but why don't you use Racing soft for tires instead? Aren't they supposed to be the stickiest/best handling tires in the game? Or am i thinking of it in a wrong way?

Hello Mr Praiano
I can not seem to adjust the gearbox of the FXX! :irked:
putting a max speed 360kmh, I can not find the values you ANNOUNCED

FERRARI ENZO FXX '07 // 633PP // RACING HARD
This is my first tune in GT6. I've made this car as close as possible as stock,I've only add a suspension, triple plates clutch kit, LSD and Racing Brakes.
The tuning sheet wil be changed later , that's why you don't have some of those parts writen on it.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
I must be doing something wrong, my ride height only goes down to "Front:65 / Rear:90". A glitch on my part?

Thanks for all your great tunes in GT5 and for all will be in GT6, Mr. P.!!!

FERRARI ENZO FXX '07 // 633PP // RACING HARD
This is my first tune in GT6. I've made this car as close as possible as stock,I've only add a suspension, triple plates clutch kit, LSD and Racing Brakes.
The tuning sheet wil be changed later , that's why you don't have some of those parts writen on it.

Thanks for great tune. Flying around Sarthe. BTW, have you noticed that while all driving helps default to off or zero, with ABS at 1 as usual, Traction Control defaults on all cars i've seen so far to 5? Would you recommend leaving it there, moving to 1?, 0?

Thanks, -Rick

ALFA ROMEO TZ3 STRADALE '11 // 600PP // SPORT TIRES
This car have a perfect tune already stock. I just wanted to increase some power and make it sharper to race or just drive any track. Fantastic car ,good feeling ,a real pleasure behind the wheel.

Alfa-Romeo-TZ3-Stradale-1.jpg

alfa romeo tz3 str 2011.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Mr Praiano

The "Top Speed (Up)" is something that doesn't appear in GT6. The "max speed" that appears on your screen when setting transmission is the one that was down at the bottom in GT5 and should be left at the minimum value, 260. When in step 4 of his procedure you lower the Final Gear from the 4100 he had you set it at in step 1 to 2.5 (its minimum), "Top Speed (Up)" was by this action being raised up to 365 KPH, even though that figure isn't displayed anywhere in GT6.

If you need a top speed lower than what you're getting, you try starting with a lower final gear in step 1. For higher top speed you start higher. You have to experiment on the track and write down where you started Final Gear until you get the results you want. It's a bummer not being able to have a number assigned to it (how Praiano calculates it I don't know*) but a number is just a number.

*I can only make a guess, I don't know what it means, but the difference between 5.5, the highest Final Gear will go, and 4.1 is 1.4. And 1.4 times 260 is 364.

Rick

Last edited:
Yes ,you are my man

I only drive your tunes in GT5
Now you have the Game enjoy and have fun.
For me it's time to wait for my favorite car's with your new GT6 Tune

1. GRAN TURISMO FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR // 650PP

2. PEUGEOT 905 RACE CAR '92 // 700pp

3. DODGE VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA RACE CAR #51 '00 //650 PP

4. MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR // 600PP

5. MAZDA FURAI CONCEPT '08 // 600PP

go Praiano,go go

THX Matze Lang

ALFA ROMEO TZ3 STRADALE '11 // 600PP // SPORT TIRES
This car have a perfect tune already stock. I just wanted to increase some power and make it sharper to race or just drive any track. Fantastic car ,good feeling ,a real pleasure behind the wheel.

Big surprise for me, very good handling, as you say big pleasure behind the wheel and fine on ds3 as well. It will be one of my favorite car. Good work praiano ! :cheers:

Have a good day !

This is an amateur question... but why don't you use Racing soft for tires instead? Aren't they supposed to be the stickiest/best handling tires in the game? Or am i thinking of it in a wrong way?
Hello. First i think that GT6 is great for lower grip tires. Sometime cars don't react very well with a huge amount of grip. I think there is something that PD need to fix with slick tires. The amount of front grip is very strange. For the question about racing soft, it's because in GT5 we were acostumated to run 600PP with RH , 650PP RM and 700PP+ RS. This will have to be revisited in GT6.

Hello Mr Praiano
Yes, the tune sheet is from GT5 , the new one will be ready next week.
The max speed 360 KMH is the speed you will reach in last gear at the max power RPM .
For example the Alfa Stradale reach with this setting, 300 KH in 6th gear at 6500 RPM .
For the rest nothing change.
Reset
Set Final gear
Top speed
Ratios
Then final gear again.

I must be doing something wrong, my ride height only goes down to "Front:65 / Rear:90". A glitch on my part?
Thanks for all your great tunes in GT5 and for all will be in GT6, Mr. P.!!!
Don't know , never saw this happening. I'll check.

Yes ,you are my man

I only drive your tunes in GT5
Now you have the Game enjoy and have fun.
For me it's time to wait for my favorite car's with your new GT6 Tune

1. GRAN TURISMO FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR // 650PP

2. PEUGEOT 905 RACE CAR '92 // 700pp

3. DODGE VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA RACE CAR #51 '00 //650 PP

4. MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR // 600PP

5. MAZDA FURAI CONCEPT '08 // 600PP

go Praiano,go go

THX Matze Lang
There is a lot on my list, i'm discoverig some new cars actually. But those great GT5 cars will have their turn too in a few . Don't worry about it.

Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Good to see you racing and tuning again, praiano. Must have been a pain in the ass to wait for your game to deliver. Keep up the good work! 👍

Thanks Praiano. Awesome Tunes for the FXX and Alfa!! Appreciate your work - time and effort you put in. Keep tuning & racin'. Cheers, Tommi

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 // 600PP // RACING TIRES
When i've take this car for a first drive, i was waiting for a stable ,safe , fun, grippy car. But it was horrible, the front end was travelling a lot, very unstable under brake in a turn, very difficult to stay on track.
The only thing that you still can't do with this car is cutting the apex over a kerb. If not you'll see a strange reaction where it spin almost all the times.
Now it's great ,in my opinion. I would race it with some friends with a lot of pleasure.

Last edited:
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 // 600PP // RACING TIRES
When i've take this car for a first drive, i was waiting for a stable ,safe , fun, grippy car. But it was horrible, the front end was travelling a lot, very unstable under brake in a turn, very difficult to stay on track.
The only thing that you still can't do with this car is cutting the apex over a kerb. If not you'll see a strange reaction where it spin almost all the times.
Now it's great ,in my opinion. I would race it with some friends with a lot of pleasure.

True - its really a son-of-a-b-car :) Will try out your tune later!

I just go to tested this car ( champ gt3 ) and with your tune, she's drive fantastic.
A very good tune.

I really don't know how you get the money to afford these cars, career mode doesn't really make me rich..

I really don't know how you get the money to afford these cars, career mode doesn't really make me rich..
I've spent all night long in the dealershi ,2 days ago with 800.000.000 = 40 BMW M4.
I have everything now, even in 3 or 4 samples for some i like very much.

That's why. ;)

><(((((°>°°°°°

Can you do a tune for the Pagani Huayra? I'm trying to beat the Like The Wind series but I can't get past Indy. It keeps spinning out every time I come near the corner. It is fully tuned with RH tires.

Doesn't really matter, I wonder how he does it..
Can somebody tell?
I'm a fair player and a fair online racer. I've never take a lolypop from nobody in a half century of my life.
But i'm not a rich man , very far from this. I tune cars for the GT community for free. Around 4 millions visits in my GT5 garage to check for a tune , people who have pleasure playing GT with my cars.
Money is very difficult to earn in GT6, do you want me to pay real money for a virtual car ? It's not easy everyday and i need my money to eat me and my kids. I can't buy PSN credit for this.

You will find a lot of threads talking about this here in GTP

The "Top Speed (Up)" is something that doesn't appear in GT6. The "max speed" that appears on your screen when setting transmission is the one that was down at the bottom in GT5 and should be left at the minimum value, 260. When in step 4 of his procedure you lower the Final Gear from the 4100 he had you set it at in step 1 to 2.5 (its minimum), "Top Speed (Up)" was by this action being raised up to 365 KPH, even though that figure isn't displayed anywhere in GT6.

If you need a top speed lower than what you're getting, you try starting with a lower final gear in step 1. For higher top speed you start higher. You have to experiment on the track and write down where you started Final Gear until you get the results you want. It's a bummer not being able to have a number assigned to it (how Praiano calculates it I don't know*) but a number is just a number.

*I can only make a guess, I don't know what it means, but the difference between 5.5, the highest Final Gear will go, and 4.1 is 1.4. And 1.4 times 260 is 364.

Rick

ok thank you, with your explanation to you all I got,
I did not test it, but would tell you how I found,
thank you for your work and sharing :)
I find your blog super nice! 👍
has very quickly

Back