Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Praiano - amazing productivity in your first few days with the game. I remain impressed with your ability.

I am getting a better handle on the new physics. I have liked every car that I have driven in GT6 (stock form) much better than the same car in GT5 (stock form). As for the tuning... well... still very PD. Does that make sense? Tuning still makes a difference, but seems to have less effect.
Thanks Hami. I love to drive some stock cars, LFA nurb, Stradale, 458 ..... Shelby 350.... But a good tune make them faster. Talking about smooth driving sensation, hard to do better than a good stock car.
I just add the speed in turns...:lol: This lambo GT i'm about to publish is a lot better than the stock for example.
I'll have a lot of job for sure, and i love this.
Good luck Hami, see you online my friend.

Hello Praiano, their cars are my favorites since I started playing GT5. Thanks for your work, won many races in GT5 online with BMW CLS that you did. I'll keep running with their cars in GT6. Just a thought, I think Sony should give the game away on the 6th of December at home, and at no charge.

BMW M3 CSL '03 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT

bmw-m3-csl-13.jpg

BMW M3 CSL 550pp 2003.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
I'm a fair player and a fair online racer. I've never take a lolypop from nobody in a half century of my life.
But i'm not a rich man , very far from this. I tune cars for the GT community for free. Around 4 millions visits in my GT5 garage to check for a tune , people who have pleasure playing GT with my cars.
Money is very difficult to earn in GT6, do you want me to pay real money for a virtual car ? It's not easy everyday and i need my money to eat me and my kids. I can't buy PSN credit for this.

You will find a lot of threads talking about this here in GTP

No need to explain yourself my friend, you and your contributions to the GT series have been fantastic. Everyone and their mother has been glitching since this game has come out and I am sure most dont spend the amount of time you do in sharing information FOR FREE with everyone in the community.

Cheers:cheers:

Hello racers.
Finally Praiano Tunes for GT6! :bowdown:
I may not be the fastest driver but after I tried Praiano's tune of the BMW Z4 GT3 '11 I just had to make a comparison video. I drove a few Rounds with the Stock Setup and then switched to Praianos Tune... incredible difference. I have much more confidence in the car with the Praiano Tune. Thank you! 👍

Hello racers.
I may not be the fastest driver but after I tried Praiano's tune of the BMW Z4 GT3 '11 I just had to make a comparison video. I drove a few Rounds with the Stock Setup and then switched to Praianos Tune... incredible difference. I have much more confidence in the car with the Praiano Tune. Thank you! 👍

Nice Video, well done. And 7:05 is not soo bad by the way. Keep pushing :)

I'm writing right now a tutorial together with an excel sheet google doc , to set easiely a gear box. With all the informations that PD don't give on his setting panel.
In a few !!
Have a good day young friend.:cheers:
Thanks Mr P - you're a legend!

hello Mr Praiano, your tunes are legendary, been using your tunes since gt5 with great success, being bitten by the tuning bug myself, is there any base tune calc about for base tunes to work from or any links to any to work from also loving the gearbox tuning calc also with your tire perimeter Colum will this link come in handy for you or anyone if you got details of the tire sizes used in real life http://www.csgnetwork.com/tiresizescalc.html hope it helps in any way. thanks again.

hello Mr Praiano, your tunes are legendary, been using your tunes since gt5 with great success, being bitten by the tuning bug myself, is there any base tune calc about for base tunes to work from or any links to any to work from also loving the gearbox tuning calc also with your tire perimeter Colum will this link come in handy for you or anyone if you got details of the tire sizes used in real life http://www.csgnetwork.com/tiresizescalc.html hope it helps in any way. thanks again.

just tried it moving the decimal point one place to the left for tire diameter on your calc and it works great

Hello racers.
Very nice drive, thanks for the video. I'll add it to my tune post if you don't mind.
Congrats

Hello Praiano, thank you for all you do for the GT Tuning Community! Can any of these cars be increased to 650PP? Do you ever see yourself tuning any of them to 650PP level?

FORD SHELBY GT500 15th ANNIV '13 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT
LAMBORGHINI DIABLO GT '00 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT
ALFA ROMEO TZ3 STRADALE '11 // 600PP // SPORT TIRES
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Thanks in advance for your replies, cheers!

Hello Praiano, thank you for all you do for the GT Tuning Community! Can any of these cars be increased to 650PP? Do you ever see yourself tuning any of them to 650PP level?

FORD SHELBY GT500 15th ANNIV '13 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT
ALFA ROMEO TZ3 STRADALE '11 // 600PP // SPORT TIRES
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Thanks in advance for your replies, cheers!
I didn't test them at this level, i don't think they all reach it. 650 PP is more adapted for some GT500 or race cars like GT40 LM or Mclaren F1 race car.... or even some few Le mans cars.
In GT6 road cars seems to don't like Racing tires at all. So it will be difficult to do but i'll try.
><(((((°>°°°°°

It's 4.000 , thanks ; it's corrected now.
Whaa - first laps on Silverstone with the R8. Definitely requires more skill than the Z4. Especially tricky in the Arena and Vale. 6 secs missing compared to the Z4 GT3....

EDIT: Now 4 seconds missing. Need to invent smth. The back is still too loose.
EDIT: 2.5 secs. Set the spring rates to max & min. Still difficult. Lot of spins.
EDIT: Made minor changes in ride height and camber angle. Felt little bit better, but also got used better to the car of course. 1.3secs behind the Z4 now.
EDIT: 0.150 behind. Was pretty hard work. At least for me :)

Last edited:
Whaa - first laps on Silverstone with the R8. Definitely requires more skill than the Z4. Especially tricky in the Arena and Vale. 6 secs missing compared to the Z4 GT3....

EDIT: Now 4 seconds missing. Need to invent smth. The back is still too loose.
EDIT: 2.5 secs. Set the spring rates to max & min. Still difficult. Lot of spins.
Yes, it's not an easy car. Just one thing, i've found it easiest with low aero, strangely it's more stable like this and the lost of grip is not so much. Better top speed also.
Just stay with the same diff between front and rear, 250 point if i remember. Like 200 / 650

Yes, it's not an easy car. Just one thing, i've found it easiest with low aero, strangely it's more stable like this and the lost of grip is not so much. Better top speed also.
Just stay with the same diff between front and rear, 250 point if i remember. Like 200 / 650
Will give it go. Thanks.
Sure, the Z4 is FR - but anyways - you really can treat the BMW GT3 hard around the track. The R8 instead - she is like a Diva. If you don't give her what she wants, she slaps your face :)

EDIT:
Lower aero did not work so well. Overall not much difference (feeling+laptime) But shaved nearly one second more after i put 10 more to the rear aero. Who knows. A mystery :) But great tune and great car - if to know how...
High-Speed Cornering is so much fun with that thing. Actually my fastest lap right now wasn't even a good one. There is still much more in it. If you know how to push it, it's a beast on track.

Started with 2:04's and after 200km driven finished session with a 1:56'890. ABS1 only for sure.

Last edited:
hello Mr Praiano
very good setup on Lambo GT, I love this car! congratulation 👍
very good job, and thank you for your sharing
good luck for the future :)

I'm doing right now the M3 CSL '03. It's a fantastic car that i've tune with a great balance 550PP sport tires. You can drive very agressivelly without any problems.
But , if you wear racing tires, the car is totally uncontrolable, even under accel showing oversteer.
With softer compound, the car must have more grip only...???!!! But no way, it's horrible.
I don't know why but i don't think it's a bad thing. People race those cars with racing soft and it's way too much grip for it. Sport soft is already really grippy in GT6 for 550PP , i love the feeling i have with Sport hard without having any grip problems.
Strange reactions , really don't know why this happen with racing tires specially on road cars.

This is a magic car, very ..

Hi Praiano,
I see you are tuning a lot and you seem to be having fun. Like that!!!
Have a question for the Lambo:
Does the GT'00 have the same problem with racing and sport tires like the CSL?

I was driving that GT yesterday with racing hards and it was almost impossible to control. So I wanted you to ask you about this tune what could be wrong or why a praiano tune is so hard to control...but after reading this post above I might know the reason...can you confirm that?

thx and keep on driving and tuning and enjoying!!!

Hi guys, the equation is:rear downforce x2.25 the amount of the front downforce. Stick to that and all is cool. Except for all the Audis!! Praiano, have you gone ice skating in the Ultra or the R18 yet? :)
Yeah, that's pretty much how it felt yesterday. But i can tell you, in the end of session i had lots of grip and endless cornering speed in fast sections. It's about learning how to break into the corners and - especially - in slow sections, it's all about throttle control to keep the grip-level, instead of loosing it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back