Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
All I can say is wow this . Tune is wonderful it sticks everywhere you put it the car .it has so much grip it works great at grand valley, roma , tokyo. Thanks for all you do keep up the great work sir .
HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 0-10 '12 Suzuka

Tested and approved on Brands Hatch too.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
[/quote]
This tune I

Praiano, still getting used to GT6 and the new physics model. Your tunes are really helping, and the FXX is just an epic car (race car really with turn signals) and your tune really helps it speak/bark to you. The CSL is still my favorite so far and the Alfa Romeo TZ3 is just a perfect overall car in my opinion.

Hope they get around to fixing the mid-engine physics model for the Audi's, still miss my R8 4.2.

Merry Christmas everyone

This will be great, a close relative has the real U.S.A. version of this car (Exhige) and tracks it at Willow Springs.

Perfect entertainment for him when he visits over the holidays! 👍 👍 👍 Thank you! :)

Will be interesting to compare stock, your tune, & our (probably poor)...
...attempt to replicate his heavily modified car.

View attachment 92335

Shot taken @ Streets of Willow's Pit Lane.

Happy Holidays! :cheers:

Hi, sounds like great fun for you. So that's the "Streets of Willow" he tracks it on, not the "Big Willow"? Would like to run on whichever some so I can understand any comments you might be making later.

Edit: That "Streets" is rough. And strangely named. Looks like you could go for a hundred miles around there before encountering anything resembling a street. You better practice. I can see why car has been heavily "modified"! I used to go right by that area about a hundred years ago when I lived in L.A. & was going up to Tahoe. Never noticed a sign about a race track on the way. Good thing. I had a 5-speed Fiat back then that I thought was so cool...

Regards,

Rick

Last edited:
MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI '95 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

A bit faster than the stealth and better easy driving racing line.

Greetings Mr. P!!! If I add 2kg ballast like what it says in your tune the weight of this car amounts to "1052kg". Could you please re-check?
Like always, awesome tunes. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Hi, sounds like great fun for you. So that's the "Streets of Willow" he tracks it on, not the "Big Willow"? Would like to run on whichever some so I can understand any comments you might be making later.

Edit: That "Streets" is rough. And strangely named. Looks like you could go for a hundred miles around there before encountering anything resembling a street. You better practice. I can see why car has been heavily "modified"! I used to go right by that area about a hundred years ago when I lived in L.A. & was going up to Tahoe. Never noticed a sign about a race track on the way. Good thing. I had a 5-speed Fiat back then that I thought was so cool...

Regards,

Rick

Yes Streets of Willow, but he has tracked on Big Willow too.
See the link in my signature for a couple of videos about both tracks.
Its rough, not much but rocks out in that neck of woods besides Edwards AFB.

MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI '95 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

A bit faster than the stealth and better easy driving racing line.

A fast tuned car indeed, love driving it! Thank you for the tuning Mr. Praiano.

Praiano, still getting used to GT6 and the new physics model. Your tunes are really helping, and the FXX is just an epic car (race car really with turn signals) and your tune really helps it speak/bark to you. The CSL is still my favorite so far and the Alfa Romeo TZ3 is just a perfect overall car in my opinion.

Hope they get around to fixing the mid-engine physics model for the Audi's, still miss my R8 4.2.

Merry Christmas everyone
Still need to test the R8 4.2, i hope it will be as good as the GT5 model.
Working on the mustang Boss at 550PP now.

Greetings Mr. P!!! If I add 2kg ballast like what it says in your tune the weight of this car amounts to "1052kg". Could you please re-check?
Like always, awesome tunes. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
Thanks for this, i've corrected it now, this is a ballast i've added on the stealth model only to make a round weight.

Morning Mr.P
Bähm what a fantastic Start in this day 1. GRAN TURISMO FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR // 650PP is rolling out and more 650pp model

thanks ,will be tested later .
have a good day with your family

Matze

Morning Mr.P
Bähm what a fantastic Start in this day 1. GRAN TURISMO FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR // 650PP is rolling out and more 650pp model

thanks ,will be tested later .
have a good day with your family

Matze
The car is really different in GT6, it stay very upset on strong springs and lower ride height, loosing grip suddenly under compression like in "eau rouge at SPA circuit.
This one i've build is very high over very soft springs. It's in the pace of the McLaren F1, just like it was in GT5.
Enjoy your drive.

Hello Mr Praiano
MC Laren F1 GTR and Ford GT Spec II tested and approved, once again a great job , I love your settings, you are a magician, it is a pleasure to drive your setup, really :drool: 👍
good day and good past festivals season

I don't really want to add a no information post that keeps making your thread have pages upon pages and hide your tunes - but I just wanted to say I can only drive your tunes... I don't know what it is... they match my driving style perfectly - you are appreciated! The Elise111, Z4 GT3, HSV and the GTR McLaren are sick

Thanks for this tune. I was struggling to get all golds on the GT500 races but this car got me gold first time on all circuits. Really great tune.

The set-up is just perfect, the car running at Suzuka is incredible. I'm excited to see that you do tune the Megane Trophy, I need it for a championship, I could do something more or less acceptable but need your hands and gearbox'm very lost.

Greetings!!

The set-up is just perfect, the car running at Suzuka is incredible. I'm excited to see that you do tune the Megane Trophy, I need it for a championship, I could do something more or less acceptable but need your hands and gearbox'm very lost.

Greetings!!
What are the exact specs of the car for this championship and what tracks.

Bro i just drove the peugeout 205 "quadradão" i it was a blast, i use the same setup on 500pp and still very solid. Muito obrigado e se precisar de setup pra drift posso ajudar.

Thanks again. I will post the pic later.

Hello Mr Praiano
MC Laren F1 GTR and Ford GT Spec II tested and approved, once again a great job , I love your settings, you are a magician, it is a pleasure to drive your setup, really :drool: 👍
good day and good past festivals season
+1:tup:

FORD MUSTANG BOS 302 '13 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES

Thanks! 👍 👍

This car seems tailor-made for Big Willow, just small FG adjustment, can't get enough. :dopey:
...and thanks for the Ford Shelby GT500 15th Anniv. '13 tune also!! :drool:

Should I modify the Huayra tune if I use on 15th Anniv. version?
Since no aero can be added to the car? Rear DF is 20 lower.
Your your tune as-is already made it much better. :)

Valeu! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:
Thank you very much love the tune.
Have you tried it around Bathurst :)
You're welcome.I don't know about bathurst , i don' test so much there because i'm still learning the track. Test it yourself and tell me what dou you think about it there.

Thanks! 👍 👍

This car seems tailor-made for Big Willow, just small FG adjustment, can't get enough. :dopey:
...and thanks for the Fort Shelby GT500 15th Anniv. '13 tune also!! :drool:

Should I modify the Huayra tune if I use on 15th Anniv. version?
Since no aero can be added to the car? Rear DF is 20 lower.
Your your tune as-is already made it much better. :)

Valeu! :bowdown: :bowdown:
Yes my friend, normally the 15th anniv cars can be used with the same tune. I don' t think 20 points of downforce make a big difference. If yes, low rear spring around 14,80 kgf/mm.
Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°

FORD MUSTANG BOS 302 '13 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES

nice work friend you do not need to prove anything to anyone, but one thing puzzles me in stopping the cars of GT5 (extension Dampers) first came after them (Dampers comp :) GT6 and the contrary, I have in mind that certain cars should use less than the extent this occurs is because compression. myself tune ever decreasing acceptance compresao some cars this procedure has some sugestao.obrigado:cheers:

What are the exact specs of the car for this championship and what tracks.

Hello !!

- Apricot Hill
- Ascari
- Mount panorama
- Brands Hatch

Megane Trophy ,Racing tires,only ABS,350hp.

Thank you !!!

Last edited:
PEUGEOT 205 TURBO 16 '85 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

Another fantastic Nurburgring Nordschleife machine for all the "Ring Rats".
Good any track, just fix top speed with help of final gear only.

Here is the picture, thank you once again :D

nice work friend you do not need to prove anything to anyone, but one thing puzzles me in stopping the cars of GT5 (extension Dampers) first came after them (Dampers comp :) GT6 and the contrary, I have in mind that certain cars should use less than the extent this occurs is because compression. myself tune ever decreasing acceptance compresao some cars this procedure has some sugestao.obrigado:cheers:
I'm using the same amount compression & estension for most of the cars in GT6. Just one point less front compression sometime to give more eagerness to the car.
Hello !!

- Apricot Hill
- Ascari
- Mount panorama
- Brands Hatch

Megane Trophy ,Racing tires,only ABS,350hp.

Thank you !!!
Nice program. 350HP Ok!
Here is the picture, thank you once again :D
Nice pic, i'm tuning the Subaru 22B right now at 500PP, it's very similar, slide 4 tires with a light oversteer... a great driving pleasure that only few 4WD can give.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Back