Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
For those that are new-comers to this temple of tuning, praiano63's tunes are crafted for wheel users.
So if you are on a DS3 or other non-wheel controller, performance may vary.
As a long-time wheel user, its part of the reason I am a huge fan of his tunes.

At least this was the case with GT5 tunes, please correct me if this has changed for GT6 Laurent.
Yes my friend, still the same old good G27, it's a fantastic wheel. I always use low LSD accel value thinking to people who use buttons. Myself for my own car i increase 2 or 3 points LSD accel than it's written on the tune sheet, depending of the car of course. Le Mans cars stay between 5 and 10 .... because they are monsters cars for most of them.

Have a good night .

Same bullet-proof wheel you used to pack off to Suriname?

Have nice evening on the northeast coast amigo.
All my trips with G27 in my bag, the last one with TAP Air portugal back from Spain was a nightmare for my bags. They treat so bad the bagages that they make a hole in the plastic of the wheel motor.
It's a very hard plastic, even with a hammer it's very difficult to do this..... but still ok. Very very good solid wheel , never give any problem.

Thanks, yes this car stick to the asphalt already stock, i just did a new balance to make it safer, now it's almost impossible to go out of the line. :lol: No magic at all, PD build some cars like this???!!! Others just take off any bump and fly away like a 747:ouch:
Enjoy your drive.

Yes my friend, i did the seasonal this afternoon, with a detuned 680PP R18 i have ready to publish. It work very fine. I just need to find some time to publish it.
A bit busy lately, but i'll find some hours during the night. The only good thing when you get older is that you don't need so much time to sleep.
For a GT Fanatic, it's a very good thing.:cheers:
Ha ha ha Praiano - you old b******! I thought I was the only one in your garage that survives on 6 hours sleep! It is certainly true what you say my friend - the older we get, the less sleep we need. :cheers:

Hello Laurent, I want to thank you for the Sauber tune. Even though I am 77 I am still like a kid with new toys and I also need all the help I can get. I ran the Sauber at Indy, it handled very well no brakes needed and a lap time equal to the Pescarolo. I will try it at Mt Panorama tomorrow in between naps. Thanks again.

Hi all,

Graphic1.png

Gran Praiano 6 App is NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID!​

Please show your support for your favorite tuner by downloading the app! Available from Google Play

icon-96-xhdpi.png

As always (especially because it is the first release) we encourage everyone to provide feedback on any issues you have via PM or to daisey.apps@outlook.com. There are thousands of android devices and I can only test on 2 emulators and 4 hard devices. Don't forget there is only 30 tunes here, but purchase is for life and this database will be bigger than GT5.

If you like, please give us a big 5 stars :D

Thanks all GTPlanet people for your feedback and development ideas to date.

Daisey,

(Yes folks, it will be available for iOS as soon as we can :))

Ha ha ha Praiano - you old b******! I thought I was the only one in your garage that survives on 6 hours sleep! It is certainly true what you say my friend - the older we get, the less sleep we need.

Funny how that works, belong to the same club! :sly:

MERCEDES SAUBER C9 '89 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
MITSUBISHI FTO GP R '99 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Oh yeah! These are both going to be a real treat! 👍 👍
Many thanks for providing more great tunes maestro!
Congrats on the Android App too!!! :cheers:
Hope to buy the iOS version soon!
:gtpflag:

MITSUBISHI FTO GP R '99 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Nice... just took it for a bash on 550 clubman cup and it destroyed the competition... ( so much fun racing it vs. an Elise and a NSX with more power and just outmaneuvering them with control) .... ;) ... I did find it lacking on tight corners... maybe just my driving style but found myself using the handbrake more often than usual to get tighter turns...all up its a great ride... thanks for another great tune ;)

MAZDA 787B STEALTH MODEL // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Hello Praiano,

Absolute great tune!:bowdown:
I use DS3-Pad. No adaption necessary.
Breaking at curves and shifting down in third gear, the rear is a little bit “dancing” but it is no problem.

It`s sooo funny…

Many thanx :gtpflag:

For those that are new-comers to this temple of tuning, praiano63's tunes are crafted for wheel users.

At least this was the case with GT5 tunes, please correct me if this has changed for GT6 Laurent.

I'm a long time DS3 user and the majority of Praiano's tunes work just fine for me with very little tweeking needed.

Funny how that works, belong to the same club! :sly:

Oh yeah! These are both going to be a real treat! 👍 👍
Many thanks for providing more great tunes maestro!
Congrats on the Android App too!!! :cheers:
Hope to buy the iOS version soon!
:gtpflag:
I think there are a lot of us in this club, although when I get a day off work I end up sleeping half the day after five late nights and work.:indiff:

Hello Praiano,

Absolute great tune!:bowdown:
I use DS3-Pad. No adaption necessary.
Breaking at curves and shifting down in third gear, the rear is a little bit “dancing” but it is no problem.

It`s sooo funny…

Many thanx :gtpflag:

I'm a long time DS3 user and the majority of Praiano's tunes work just fine for me with very little tweeking needed.

That's good to hear! :) I stand corrected. :embarrassed: No slight was intended.
Only reason I threw it out there was because of some of the attitude/criticism by a select few...
...regarding tunes earlier in the thread, in case that might be contributing to their angst.

Last edited:
Mr. P, need your help to tune GT-R Nismo GT3 Anniversary to complete the Ann Cars seasonal Events.
This car is the only Ann cars I have, all the cars missing in the stockyard. Thanks a lot.

Waiting patiently for iOS version.

Hi Praiano, I'm still wondering if your HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 0-10 '12 Suzuka tune would work exactly the same for the base model? As I've not had GT6 very long and worried that buying the base model would be a waste of credits just just for the sake of having my own individual race car. I was hoping to also get it up to the 600pp mark if you could kindly suggest some LSD and break settings. Thanks for all the great tunes your a living legend.

Hey praiano, love your tunes from back in gt5, now again, they are lovely!
But is there chance you might want to take the deltawing for a ride? I wonder if it can get any better cause sometimes it seems to react bit weird.

i'm glad you have the set up for 787b. it is the faster Le mans car i drove. Handling and speed is good. Thanks for your hard work.

AUDI R18 TDI ANNIV ED '11 // 650PP // RACING MEDIUM TIRES

Ok, WOW!

Stock, I was turning 2:25.7 in the seasonal at Spa.

With this tune (no turbo, detuned to 631pp, racing hards), my first lap was 2:17.0 and my second lap was 2:14.2.

I'm stunned. Time to practice more now!

Thank you Laurent, you dropped more than 10 seconds from my time, and I'm still the same crappy driver I was yesterday!

woooow!!!

Thanks alot for the new tunes!

I just baught the app it looks great with the filtering and such, simple and practicle. loved it.

keep up the great work :)

FERRARI 365 GTB4 '71 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Hi there.
I have checked this tune back and forth and i can't match the pp with that spec. Could it be that the limiter needs to be set to 87.2 instead of the written 92.5?
Then it perfectly fits here in my garage...

Cheers
mp

I can't keep my S2000 '06 on the road in the Matterhorn seasonal. I'm 4 seconds away from Silver, and 7 seconds away from Gold. Do you have any plans to tune this?

Back