Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I can't keep my S2000 '06 on the road in the Matterhorn seasonal. I'm 4 seconds away from Silver, and 7 seconds away from Gold. Do you have any plans to tune this?

by the time Mr.P answers you I suggest you try the below tune courtesy of Motor City Hami (in my opinion the second best tuner here) it allowed me laptime good for the first 300th times sharts.
Updated my tune tonight. Matterhorn turned out to be quite a challenge. The track calls for radically different tunes than typical, flatter racing circuits. Because of the over the hill braking zones and the long downhill sections, I had to make this tune much more stable in order to drive it more aggressively. I am currently ranked top among my friends and 383 world wide with this new tune. It is much easier to push hard than the one I posted last night.

Tune detail posted here. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/page-5#post-9161049

Enjoy.

@praiano I hope that you don't mind answering our fellow racer here.

I can't keep my S2000 '06 on the road in the Matterhorn seasonal. I'm 4 seconds away from Silver, and 7 seconds away from Gold. Do you have any plans to tune this?

If you want i used the s2000 '06 tune by HaB racing, it's a very stable tune and i managed to do a 1:42.8xx after few tries, it's very very stable. With a DS3 btw<<< controller sensitivity 2.

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 or 15thANNIV '13 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Special Brands Hatch GP tune.

gt6_15th_a_e____nissan_gt_r_nismo_gt3__13_by_m2m_design-d6jgl5w.jpg

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2013.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
by the time Mr.P answers you I suggest you try the below tune courtesy of Motor City Hami (in my opinion the second best tuner here) it allowed me laptime good for the first 300th times sharts.

Thanks! Hami took me from 2:07 to 1:56. Now if only I could do better than bronze with the M4 and better than silver with the Hudson. Practice, practice, practice.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Laurent! Can't wait to try your new GTR tune. I've been winning with it stock, but I'm sure my lap times will be cut in half now ;)

Just wanted to say thank you mate. To be fair, I only registered here to say thanks and donate. After a being a solid devotee it took 13 years before I started to play again and after another 2 I found your tunes. Without a doubt it has improved both my enjoyment of the game by 50% and my understanding of the engineering side by... well, a lot and I'm still learning. You are a star and a gentleman.

N.

BTW I did enjoy (many) drives ><(((((°>°°°°°

Mr.P, these last few Le Mans race car tunes are absolutely awesome. I especially enjoyed the Pescarolo C60 and the Sauber C9. Both have nice rotation in the corners and are not crazy loose once throttle is re applied

I have purchsed the app as well. I like the layout and the filter settings make it easy to find what you are looking for

Thank you soooo much for all the work you do:bowdown:

Last edited:
Thanks! Hami took me from 2:07 to 1:56. Now if only I could do better than bronze with the M4 and better than silver with the Hudson. Practice, practice, practice.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Laurent! Can't wait to try your new GTR tune. I've been winning with it stock, but I'm sure my lap times will be cut in half now ;)

I've heard a lot of good things about my friend Hami's S2000 tune, i would like to make one myself but it's very hard for me to choose a car, i know i have to do a 458, a LFA , a 599.... Maserati...... R8 4.2............... I don't know where to begin so i just follow my feeling.
Too much cars, i'll do most of them, it's just a question of time.
Hami , CSLACR, Krenkme, ACSR, ............. and i forget so much very good people that spend a lot of time tuning cars for anybody enjoy this game....
I love to drive their cars sometime and i'll do this again as soon as possible. Perhaps beginning with the Hami's S2000 tomorrow...... After the beach :)👍

Hi, loving the app and forum, we're you planning on updating the aventador Mr P?
The adventador will need time. Need to find the vain, it's a difficult car to tune.
Hey Mr. P could I get some help tuning the BMW concept 1 series tii '07? Thanks!!
I'll test it soon, it's on the waiting list, depending of the first test i can do a tune .

I've heard a lot of good things about my friend Hami's S2000 tune, i would like to make one myself but it's very hard for me to choose a car, i know i have to do a 458, a LFA , a 599.... Maserati...... R8 4.2............... I don't know where to begin so i just follow my feeling.
Too much cars, i'll do most of them, it's just a question of time.
Hami , CSLACR, Krenkme, ACSR, ............. and i forget so much very good people that spend a lot of time tuning cars for anybody enjoy this game....
I love to drive their cars sometime and i'll do this again as soon as possible. Perhaps beginning with the Hami's S2000 tomorrow...... After the beach :)👍

No sleep, no beach, JUST TUNE! Hah ha. Thank you for all you do!!!

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 15thANNIV '13 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Sorry for the noob question but where do I find the GT-R Nismo GT3 (15th Anniv) 13? Cant seem to find it in the dealership under Nissan ... all I see is the GT-R Nismo GT3 and GT-R base model 13... do I use one of these?

Sorry for the noob question but where do I find the GT-R Nismo GT3 (15th Anniv) 13? Cant seem to find it in the dealership under Nissan ... all I see is the GT-R Nismo GT3 and GT-R base model 13... do I use one of these?
Need to check but i think both are OK. I'll confirm this tomorrow.

Hi Praiano, I'm still wondering if your HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 0-10 '12 Suzuka tune would work exactly the same for the base model? As I've not had GT6 very long and worried that buying the base model would be a waste of credits just just for the sake of having my own individual race car. I was hoping to also get it up to the 600pp mark if you could kindly suggest some LSD and break settings. Thanks for all the great tunes your a living legend.

I've applied this tune to the base model and it works great in every way.

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 15thANNIV '13 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Thanks Mr. P. got the gold medal in SE anniversary Car round 2 and 3. Thanks for your tune.
Hope it won't be long for iOS version so I can contribute more to your effort. (Just sent donation using your link)

Last edited:
MCLAREN F1 GTR KOKUSAI '95 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

A bit faster than the stealth and better easy driving racing line.

Praiano, you do have a magic touch of tuning cars. After tuning MF1 GTR95 like you suggested, I can run lap time of 1'57"139 around Panorama Mountain circuit which I usually run for 2'00"xxx. That's full 2.8 sec quicker. Thank you man!!!Especially the trans tuning, make all the gears fully available and much quicker through corners. Thanks!

I got this car as DLC (reward for joining PlayStation Plus membership)

Thanks Mr. P. got the gold medal in SE anniversary Car round 2 and 3. Thanks for your tune.
Hope it won't be long for iOS version so I can contribute more to your effort. (Just sent donation using your link)
Thanks a lot for your help. I think that what kill the GT-R GT3 stock is the huge camber and TOE value. Rear downforce too can be reduced by a half or more.
Strange stock settings on this car, perhaps they put on it the real life value ???!!!!
Spread the wing to the finishing line - TUNED By PRAIANO
Fantastic picture.!!!!!!!! You're an artist.

FERRARI 365 GTB4 '71 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Thank you once again Maestro! You are an accomplished mind reader as well as a tuner. I never need to request anything - all my favourites magically appear here tuned to perfection! :)👍

Just register to say praiano you make my driver days a lot easy's..big thank you :bowdown: I play gt since first so I know something about driving :lol: but your tunes it makes it more fun...I bought your app as little contribution to your work..
Keep give as good tunes in future but don't forget some :cheers:..Cheers!

I've applied this tune to the base model and it works great in every way.
Oh very nice really looking forward to using it now, I've built up about 1.5 million credits so I'll be getting that an the CSL tune me thinks :D Thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Back